JohnTravel

Have you ever felt like a Gambler Joker at Primedice?

Today was a day in which I did not have almost the opportunity to play, played little and lost, a small loss, and I confess that all loss is bad.  bad loss, but a funny story.

I decided to report this because it was a strange loss, I could have won 1 Ethereum starting from 10k etoshi, I started the game and I made 130k etoshi using the 11x payout, and in my feeling I should continue in the 11x payout and play in low! But I did not take the risk, and I lost. I was later feeling like a coward in the game, because I could have jumped to 0.013 etoshi. The result came in low in the 11x range and I could have won if I had stayed in the same payout and play style! It was a good chance that I missed.

But I did not give up, so I decided to do the recovery, quickly got 29406 satoshi I had, converted to etoshi which resulted in etoshi 0.01325828322.

It would be a great bet to bet everything again on the 11x payout, and if I won I would jump to 0.13 etoshi, a great breakthrough! But again I made a mistake, you know that day that you're not paying attention to everything, you may be playing, but you're not feeling, you're not totally in tune with the game, you're just playing a player role, not to compete real or to battle and win, it was my case today, I was just there without paying attention to the luck that is pointing out in front of me, signaling, winning, winning and winning, but I was running lucky trying to make a move fool. That's what I did, I acted like a fool, I played in the 1.22x payout for high !! And I lost again and my dreams turned into a nightmare, I saw my victory being buried in a pit and there it was written in my mind, joker was here today.

Aahahahahaha, came the 11x payout again on low! My eyes saw the red army in 3 moves, and all my money I had was gone. The loss was small, this is a strategy I am using, "minimize losses" if I lose, I will lose little, if I win, I win a lot and I play strong, but this way I did not play strong and I did not even risk it, I played joker style stepping on the bark of the banana that I threw myself on the ground, and the result is the fall itself. Comedy, I laughed later, and got angry.

Returning to the game, click again on the button roll dice, and for my expanto came another number on the payout track 11x and on the side lo !!!! lol !! lolo lolololololo !!!! I remembered the movie of the joker laughing, I got this feeling pah, pah pah, throwing myself pieces of cake, this is kind of without feeling, but it was how I felt, playing without feeling.

Today I played like a joker, risked wrong and did not pay any attention to the reality of the game, I thought I was playing there, but I was not, nor did I recognize myself as a player. I looked at my own crowd as if I had in a football stadium and to my amazement all fans of the grandstand had my face, but they were all dressed in wildcard with that smirking grin laughing and screaming loser joker, loser joker !! ! Have you ever felt like a Gambler Joker at Primedice?

maybe all gamblers have experienced what you have experienced, just maybe the way is a little different. I've also experienced what you experienced, maybe I can say I don't know what else to do with me? all the ways I've done it but luck stays away from me

It happens to all of us from time to time. I often wish I could go back a few minutes in life to change what bet I made, and rather continue betting on my winning streak, if I knew more wins were to come.

Hhaha , i always feel that especially these days, i feel i'm being trolled, betting on wrong sides , making mistakes , well i don't feel synchronized to the dice. Result , i'm busting everyday, i can't win and i'm not even making profit before , i'm only insta busting :D

E v e r y d a y, everyday i feel like a jokes, just today i completed my target in eth, then i decided to play some in doge and accidentally played on eth and lost bet was small so i martingaled a little hoping i will recover but i was attacked with army of reds and busted.

In order not to make a mistake in choosing the side, you must first control the streak, because miracles can happen on any multiplier, I saw a different example, I played 100x, and I saw about 300 red towards the high, while towards the low, dropped about 5-6 greens, for this period, but what was my surprise when the hit high, I thought streak was over and now I will see at least 3-4 hits this way, but the horror is again 400 red and not one green , and aside low 4 more green fell out, it defies logic, it is a number generator.

On 18/07/2019 at 04:29, sheenaz.bay said:

maybe all gamblers have experienced what you have experienced, just maybe the way is a little different. I've also experienced what you experienced, maybe I can say I don't know what else to do with me? all the ways I've done it but luck stays away from me

That is when it happens, better to review the strategies. I'm changing my concept and returning to my old game pattern because it was using my old pattern that I got bigger and bigger wins. I've tested many moves in the last 30 days.

On 20/07/2019 at 21:52, Han2x said:

Maybe it is common to us. I think it is a gambler thing. We too are common mate use that 11x and busted all the time

Yes the problem is not paying attention to the game and not defining a risk zone. I need to increase my risky game because if I play 200 bets on payout 1.22x or whatever. After 200 bets, how about trying 50 bets on payout 9900x or 900x or 500x? This is what few of us do define the risk zone.