Lky14

Should the races on Primedice and Stake be more fair?

I really like the idea of races, but unfortunately many players haven't got a chance in hell to get anywhere close to the top of the leaderboard.

It appears that races are only for the rich high rollers who have the balance to be able to go in big.

I personally think that races should be more fair so that everyone has the same chance of winning.

I think that it would be a lot better if all users started with the same amount of coins, let's say for example, you were able to claim a fixed amount of 'racecoins' or no value credits and the races are depending on the wager for that coin.

What do you guys think? Should races be more fair so that low rollers have a chance to win?

Fair is a relative term.  It would be nice if the folks with lower bankrolls had a better chance to finish high on the leader board, but you have to think of it from a business perspective.  The higher rollers are the ones that I am sure PD and Stake make the most money off of in the long run and during the races, so it would make some sense that they are the ones with a better chance of winning the bigger prizes.  While I do like the idea of starting everyone on equal ground with "race chips" or whatever, I'm not sure that will ever happen...

4 minutes ago, Byteking said:

It probably won't be Implemented, because it won't be profitable for Pd or Stake.

True say, these races make everyone bet more than they usually would and can bust very easily trying to increase the amount you wager.

I wonder how much Primedice and Stake make when they host these races 🤔

Posted (edited)

Only High rollers will be on that list again. But we can still be on the list if we can stay on the game for long. Just try to win and lose, then win and lose and soon and so far. You can beat that when you have more time to play and make your balance survive. But seems to be so very hard to do. 

Edited by Han2x

I gambled for a long time, not only at Primedice, I also gambled on several other gambling sites. and all gambling sites must hold a wager contest, here they call it a race, and of course many races are won by people who have big balances, and that is the purpose of a site so that users make a deposit to compete in the race. This gambling site, of course gambling sites hope that many users make a massive deposit and the site benefits from losing people who take part in the race

I personally think there should be different tiers of races going on simultaneously. Essentially you could jump from tier to tier if you surpassed 1st place on the last one. The difference would be that the prizes would be evened out more, giving more incentives to the smaller guys. Also, there would be 3 or so 1st place winners for each class . I feel like something like this needs to be done in order to make it more fair for everyone. Then again, the lower wager people really dont make PD/stake much, so then again i dunno.

Do not treat it like it is something that is for fun only, remember these institutions are businesses and promotions like the races are just a privilege for us players to take part in. Just be grateful to whatever you get, if nothing then it means you didn't gamble much, should be a win for you if you would look at it differently. :)

For me race is a good event and extra money  for loyal wagers and highrollers. They should deserved to win it even they win or lose  . If they win , event prizes are extra money. If they. Lost rakeback and race prizes are the ammo to recover 

according to my point of view, racing was created indeed to increase the deposit amount of primedice members and stake.

try to imagine ... if someone is in the race ... and has arrived at a rating of 2-3th ... while the coin is up and the time is still long ... in your opinion they will just stop ... or they will make a deposit for connect and multiply wagered them?

It seems like everyone will agree that they won't be quiet,
this is the main purpose of why the race was held ...
in addition to increasing the deposit balance, it also lures other players to take part in the race ..

lol it is fair... just cause someone has the ability to wager more than others doesnt make it unfair...

maybe you mean.... equal opportunity races or smthing like that.... ive suggest on ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎other site to make tier based race system which goes into detail of how it can be "fairly" structured and such.... so that it is  logical and still gives the people who win now almost the same amount of prize money but still allowing the lower ranked guys to get a cut too 

43 minutes ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

along with this I also don't understand how the payouts don't get updated but the wager amounts do when it's supposed to be a % of the sites daily profit ?

I don't really understand how that works either, but I didn't know it was supposed to be based on the PD profit either....

On 16/07/2019 at 16:41, Byteking said:

It probably won't be Implemented, because it won't be profitable for Pd or Stake.

As said @Byteking it won't be profitable , for Primedice or Stake, and don't forget that they give us a little chance to race by giving us some coupons. 

Only thing that i would like is that prizes should be a little bit bigger , i reached many times the top 10 but to get only 10k sats for e.g, this is not much, especially if you bust while you were racing.  

It was my one of my suggestions and i feel proud and guilty at the same time :D

lifes not fair you need money to make money and races is all about who bets more you cant make it fair for people with small bankrolls they have better luck to win on challenges and giveaways 

There aren't too many ways to do this in order to make it "fair" for all wager amounts. Anyone above their bracket would easily be able to have an advantage over others. I just wish the race length was shorter at PD. I think 24 hours is too long. Maybe 4 in a day would be better.