Jump to content
Swakto

Rain tips to min. Wdrawal

Recommended Posts

Hi all hope ur on winning session now :)

let me share and ask your in your part ifyou did what just i made.. i remember last few days when i bust all my bal. And after it i came to chat to get my self stress free but after mins. Of chatting i recieved tip from rainbot with 0.00025 ltc hmm so i think if i do slowly bets i cant recover all my loss so i bet risk i do 2000x with base of .000055 ltc i just do autoroll and i do stop on profit and wtf after 2 bets i got it and won .108 ltc so i decide to wdraw even if it just a small amount from my loss unless i get some ltc.

i like to hear if you guys made from rain tips to min. Wdrawal and do you do high risk or play slow..

goodluck on game pd fanatics :):):)

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i also remembered that time i havent deposited on my acc because i got bust then got lucky been given tips and rains from players in the room chat and the total is 0.0002 btc and luckily using some of my strat i had made it to 0.003btc i was so happy at that time then suddenly because of greed i want more and then suddenly ended up busted haha funny moment lol. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
36 minutes ago, MrNice23 said:

I remember once from 0.0005 eth rain tip i made 0.63 eth in few days, too bad i busted it , i wanted to make it 1 eth lol

Wtf how u do that? But is useless question coz u already bust that .63 eth :( if i had made that from rain 100% i will wdraw imediately lol.. but i nkow ur master of bust bec. Ur so greedy :(

i wish next u can make that profit again dont chase some profit go wdraw it man :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i once could make 0.0017 ltc rain to 0.2ltc, but i didnt withdraw, i made it in few seconds, and lost it in few seconds too, it all happened in a blink of an eye, busted everything, lol, i made it couple times though, but i dont really remember every single time i could make it 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i never play for big output like 100x or more anytime.

i catch rain will pay with small output like 1.10x to 2.00x
but i have won some time like

from rain of 4 doge to 2500 doges.
from rain of 800k eth to 0.2 eth.
from tip of  700k ltc to 0.3 ltc

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, StakePay said:

i never play for big output like 100x or more anytime.

i catch rain will pay with small output like 1.10x to 2.00x
but i have won some time like

from rain of 4 doge to 2500 doges.
from rain of 800k eth to 0.2 eth.
from tip of  700k ltc to 0.3 ltc

Woo nice profit dude :) then how mandy days or mins. You make each profit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Swakto said:

Woo nice profit dude :) then how mandy days or mins. You make each profit?

4 doges to 2500 doges in 1 hour.

800k eth to 0.2 eth  2 days.

700k ltc  to  0.3ltc in 2 days.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There have been a few times that I have gotten lucky enough to turn rains into enough to withdraw,  Generally I will play like you do and try to hit a big multiplier with the small rain amounts.  One time not too long ago I received 2500 sats from a rain and decided to take a shot at 900x on dice.  I broke it down to 4 625 sat bets and actually hit the 900x on the 3rd roll for almost 600k sats.  It is very rare but I have done similar things a few times...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

the craziest thing i have ever done and never happened again is, i got btc from rains, tips, rh and this forum, and i played it and i made 0.04 btc in 2 days, after that i lost it all because of my greed because I didn't stop play

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

the craziest thing i have ever done and never happened again is, i got btc from rains, tips, rh and this forum, and i played it and i made 0.04 btc in 2 days, after that i lost it all because of my greed because I didn't stop play

Making it to 0.04 btc is very nice.  I have done similar and failed to cash out when I should have.  We all learn from our mistakes, hopefully you can do it again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are such moments when from the rain I can rise to the minimum amount for payment. But this is very rare and very difficult to increase the balance with a small amount. But sometimes luck gives such a chance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
13 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Making it to 0.04 btc is very nice.  I have done similar and failed to cash out when I should have.  We all learn from our mistakes, hopefully you can do it again.

same with me, I didn't cash it in hoping for more and more, and finally everything was gone. lessons that make me have to be able to get better

Edited by sheenaz.bay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Rains are often way to small to work up to the minimum withdrawal amounts. I have never been able to do it on rains alone. I guess it you have super luck you can do it, but most of the time you'll best before you even get close.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, williamsh said:

Rains are often way to small to work up to the minimum withdrawal amounts. I have never been able to do it on rains alone. I guess it you have super luck you can do it, but most of the time you'll best before you even get close.

Yup buddy its small amount so if u try ur luck to hunt higher in single bet.. its just a matter of luck im done i think 5 times from rain i do if btc/bch 990x ltc/eth/doge/xrp 2000x :)

so if red no hurt feelings :):)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Best was one time when I did a 0.00006 btc rain to 0.5btc a couple years ago. 

 

I don’t feel like I can muster that same patience anymore though — mostly I just yolo rain these days on some high playout, or let it accumulate until it’s like $1 before I’ll grind it. 

Edited by TDelonge
Elaborated

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/07/2019 at 17:23, Swakto said:

Hi all hope ur on winning session now :)

let me share and ask your in your part ifyou did what just i made.. i remember last few days when i bust all my bal. And after it i came to chat to get my self stress free but after mins. Of chatting i recieved tip from rainbot with 0.00025 ltc hmm so i think if i do slowly bets i cant recover all my loss so i bet risk i do 2000x with base of .000055 ltc i just do autoroll and i do stop on profit and wtf after 2 bets i got it and won .108 ltc so i decide to wdraw even if it just a small amount from my loss unless i get some ltc.

i like to hear if you guys made from rain tips to min. Wdrawal and do you do high risk or play slow..

goodluck on game pd fanatics :):):)

 

Yes I did this once! 😂 I received 0.0001BTC from kristofff way back 2017 and do my strategy, its chasing 2 win streak, and a bit of martinggale. That's kinda risky yet I managed to win, because of extreme luck I made it to 0.0072BTC! 💰

Unfortunately I got too greedy chasing for more, wanted to make 0.01BTC that time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Partyboy said:

Yes I did this once! 😂 I received 0.0001BTC from kristofff way back 2017 and do my strategy, its chasing 2 win streak, and a bit of martinggale. That's kinda risky yet I managed to win, because of extreme luck I made it to 0.0072BTC! 💰

Unfortunately I got too greedy chasing for more, wanted to make 0.01BTC that time.

Wooo nice party but can u dat now? I think no coz this past years i think we cant make anymore to that profit even i wayback 2017 i can make from 10k sats to .01 sats in just a couple of mins. But now from 10k sats i can make to 0 in just secs. Lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/07/2019 at 16:23, Swakto said:

Hi all hope ur on winning session now :)

let me share and ask your in your part ifyou did what just i made.. i remember last few days when i bust all my bal. And after it i came to chat to get my self stress free but after mins. Of chatting i recieved tip from rainbot with 0.00025 ltc hmm so i think if i do slowly bets i cant recover all my loss so i bet risk i do 2000x with base of .000055 ltc i just do autoroll and i do stop on profit and wtf after 2 bets i got it and won .108 ltc so i decide to wdraw even if it just a small amount from my loss unless i get some ltc.

i like to hear if you guys made from rain tips to min. Wdrawal and do you do high risk or play slow..

goodluck on game pd fanatics :):):)

 

Congratulations on your hit at 2000x. Unfortunately I didnt have any success story from rain to minimal withdrawal. Maybe you can put your bet id or screen shot to motivate ppl include me that anything can happened 😆

On 16/07/2019 at 16:23, Swakto said:

Hi all hope ur on winning session now :)

let me share and ask your in your part ifyou did what just i made.. i remember last few days when i bust all my bal. And after it i came to chat to get my self stress free but after mins. Of chatting i recieved tip from rainbot with 0.00025 ltc hmm so i think if i do slowly bets i cant recover all my loss so i bet risk i do 2000x with base of .000055 ltc i just do autoroll and i do stop on profit and wtf after 2 bets i got it and won .108 ltc so i decide to wdraw even if it just a small amount from my loss unless i get some ltc.

i like to hear if you guys made from rain tips to min. Wdrawal and do you do high risk or play slow..

goodluck on game pd fanatics :):):)

 

Congratulations on your hit at 2000x. Unfortunately I didnt have any success story from rain to minimal withdrawal. Maybe you can put your bet id or screen shot to motivate ppl include me that anything can happened 😆

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Noeprellik1 said:

Congratulations on your hit at 2000x. Unfortunately I didnt have any success story from rain to minimal withdrawal. Maybe you can put your bet id or screen shot to motivate ppl include me that anything can happened 😆

Congratulations on your hit at 2000x. Unfortunately I didnt have any success story from rain to minimal withdrawal. Maybe you can put your bet id or screen shot to motivate ppl include me that anything can happened 😆

Hmmm wtf im searching it on my transactions but sadly its been gone :( sorry if i made u confused lol.. nxt time if i made it again i wil post it.. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

First, congrats on your winning. You can get into minimum withdraw from every time you have balance to play just need to manage well. I got reached 4k to 200k sats 7 hours ago by playing 100x and hit 2 times and I changed into low multiply with high bets to 200 k . Good luck in the future 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never had this kind of luck before. Why? I don't know till this day. Maybe I don't like that rain strategy. When was the last time I got rain from rainbot, it has definitely been a very long time.

Maybe I will one day be able to try this fast strategy on a very high payout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, TDelonge said:

Best was one time when I did a 0.00006 btc rain to 0.5btc a couple years ago. 

 

I don’t feel like I can muster that same patience anymore though — mostly I just yolo rain these days on some high playout, or let it accumulate until it’s like $1 before I’ll grind it. 

Wow, that is a very impressive profit off of a 6k sats rain.  Hopefully you were able to cash out all or most of it and did not lose it back?  I also do not have the patience that I used to to try to grind small amounts up like that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×