dmbadillo10

How Long Can You Gamble?

Hi PD players,

Just got curious.. Coz I've been playing online dice for quite some time now, and there were times that I play for a very long duration. Maybe depending on how much bank roll I got.. Or maybe depending on what my goals are. But nevertheless, I've had those nights that I played all night long. 🤫

How about you guys? 🤔🤔 Do you have a certain limit as to how long you roll? Drop it down below. Thanks for reading! 👌💯

Recently Ive been playing day in and day out. Since I am so free I have been on my laptop and when I'm bored I start listening to music and start rolling. Love when the challenges and other events are there which makes rolling much more eventful and fun. 

But I can go for hours and hours trying to play out strats and trying to hit the nice challenges :D No time limit for me yet :P 

18 minutes ago, GKD09 said:

Recently Ive been playing day in and day out. Since I am so free I have been on my laptop and when I'm bored I start listening to music and start rolling. Love when the challenges and other events are there which makes rolling much more eventful and fun. 

But I can go for hours and hours trying to play out strats and trying to hit the nice challenges :D No time limit for me yet :P 

Hahaha. That's nice. As long as you get something out of the time you spend buddy, its all good. 💯😅 And yea, those challenges makes everyone play longer than the usual. 😅😅

On 16/07/2019 at 15:36, dmbadillo10 said:

Hi PD players,

Just got curious.. Coz I've been playing online dice for quite some time now, and there were times that I play for a very long duration. Maybe depending on how much bank roll I got.. Or maybe depending on what my goals are. But nevertheless, I've had those nights that I played all night long. 🤫

How about you guys? 🤔🤔 Do you have a certain limit as to how long you roll? Drop it down below. Thanks for reading! 👌💯

I can only gamble when my balance is still lasting in the long run like about 2-3hours maybe depends on my bankroll.But now i made some limits so that i wont bust that big but suddenly there are no good strategies cuz you cant win forever, the only thing matters is how long will you last and must know when to stop if got some good profits. Always dont be greedy cuz it will only lead you to dissappointment and so on. 

Posted (edited)

Aha interesting question @dmbadillo10, well till i have a bankroll , i will go on gambling , i think i have no limits, i can go for like 12 hours ( breaks included).  

However lately, i don't have much time for gambling so i gamble for like 2 hours or 3 maximum :)

Edited by MrNice23

When I first started playing Dice online, I would play for hours and hours upon end.  Usually it would end up with me busting or losing quite a bit as the hours ticked on.  Now I try to limit myself to sessions of maybe 2-3 hours at a time, take a break for a bit or quit for the day, relax and get something to eat, then come back more refreshed.  I have found that as the time gets longer and longer I start to get a bit tired and that can cause me to lose more often than not.  I always try not to play when I'm worn down anymore..

i can gamble for few hours only, i was thinking i can gamble the long day, i tried to gamble the whole day but i got tired after couple hourse, i lost concentration, i couldnt focus and i started to play randomly and throw big amounts on high payouts, i think i have limits, and few hours is my limit

i can play as long as i get bust my all balance.
i can play as long as i get don't withdrawn funds.
i can play as long as i don't go to sleep.

i can play as long as 14 hours without break.  (if don't get busted)

1 hour ago, StakePay said:

i can play as long as i get bust my all balance.
i can play as long as i get don't withdrawn funds.
i can play as long as i don't go to sleep.

i can play as long as 14 hours without break.  (if don't get busted)

That's a very long time to play straight.  Do you find that the longer you play, the worse you play and make poorer or more risky plays?  I'm just curious because I feel that the longer I play, the worse my decisions get...

15 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

That's a very long time to play straight.  Do you find that the longer you play, the worse you play and make poorer or more risky plays?  I'm just curious because I feel that the longer I play, the worse my decisions get...

i never gonna deposit any from pocket.

i playing from faucets, rains, rewards other benefits...

I can play for very long, all night long, all day long,. Sleeping is not nessesarry) 8-10 hours in a raw. Bets stops only when i get losted and bust a lot. it up to my mood, i like to play in warrior-mood - mode? to be agressive in betting.

1 hour ago, ezohomeecho said:

I can play for very long, all night long, all day long,. Sleeping is not nessesarry) 8-10 hours in a raw. Bets stops only when i get losted and bust a lot. it up to my mood, i like to play in warrior-mood - mode? to be agressive in betting.

I used to be able to do that back in the day, but can't sustain it that long anymore.  I guess it's just one of the joys of getting older...

It all depends on my balance and if I don't bust, the longest I've played for is around 8 hours straight, just managed to get lucky so just continued playing.

I prefer to take regular breaks throughout the day when I play to break up the play, otherwise I make stupid bets and end up busting.

I try to set a limit that I would stop playing, either if I made profit for loss, however sometimes struggle to control myself and bet more than I should.

I often linger in Primedice ... because I'm comfortable with Primedice ...

I have bet on primedice for quite a long time without stopping. yeah ... I've been with Primedice a week ... without going out at all. every second, every minute, every hour I spend with my primedice for a whole week ..

even though in the end all my balances ran out ... but I got one lesson from there, I was comfortable with primedice ... even for a long time. and I did not find this (comfort when betting) other than in Primedice

Oh goodness - I've gambled on PD for over 24 hours before. I definitely don't recommend it though, not only do you waste a lot of time but you also further risk the chances of busting when you play such extended periods of time. IMO i think the best runs are the short runs where you hit what you intend to and then get off. My longest runs have also been the ones where I've busted the most, and the worst part is that you have nothing to show for it at the end. I think ideally, its best to play less than an hour if possible.

For me I came online after I finished my work. I’m playing on every site’s which can get free money in anyway. I visited at least one time per day if the site gives daily bonus . I collect all free money and play yolo with these free money 

Well all depends on my ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎balance and mood =D

17 hours ago, rembo2 said:

Sometimes it can take me all night. But mostly about 2 hours a day. It all depends on different circumstances, but mainly on the size of my balance.

wow you must have some stamina if you could do that all night, be safe not to hurt ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎yourself if u do that gain.

I don't have the same time everyday. I play long time sometimes when I"m not busy in my real world job. I also play at home after work from like 8 hours and made me lack of sleep. That's only when I have something to play. 

Recently... I have been gambling a lot less than usual. I am kind of broke at this current time but I can still win trivia's and catch rains which is cool.

I sometimes do deposit.. In fact, I deposit quite regularly and i always seem to bust so that's why I am trying to cut down xD. But yeah When i do gamble it is probably for 30-1 hour in duration. Because I am that focused and into it that i blank everything out lol. xD

On 16/07/2019 at 15:36, dmbadillo10 said:

Hi PD players,

It depends on how much money and greed I got! 😂 But I mostly play 30-60 mins. I can't gamble any longer because I will get greedy and greedy and greedy till death! 😆 I cannot stop myself from depositing all I have! 

It really depends if you got lucky or not, you can be stopped gambling for just one sec, a 1btc bet in 1.01x can kill too 😉

9 hours ago, sourc3code said:

Oh goodness - I've gambled on PD for over 24 hours before. I definitely don't recommend it though, not only do you waste a lot of time but you also further risk the chances of busting when you play such extended periods of time. IMO i think the best runs are the short runs where you hit what you intend to and then get off. My longest runs have also been the ones where I've busted the most, and the worst part is that you have nothing to show for it at the end. I think ideally, its best to play less than an hour if possible.

I have done it as well but it has been quite a while since I've played for 24 hours straight.  As you've mentioned, the longer the session goes on the more likely the chance of losing... I tend to start losing focus after a few hours at most.