Jump to content
CntryBoy

What else do you do while you are gambling online?

Recommended Posts

The title is pretty self explanatory I guess, but do you all usually have something else going on while you gamble?  Some like to listen to music, some multitask online, some want no distractions whatsoever so they are only gambling.

For me, I rarely listen to music while playing, and I cannot stand it to be completely quiet while I'm playing.  Generally I'll have some sort of sporting event on TV, or am watching a movie while I play.  How about all of you... what is your preference for "background noise?"

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I rarely do other activities when I gamble, my gaze is only on the laptop, and I don't turn on the music on my laptop, because what I hear is the sound of roll when it's red and green, that's what makes me focus when playing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer silence and loneliness when betting ... it makes me more concentrated when betting, managing strategies, etc. when betting.

if when gambling, there is the sound of music or movies on television, it will disrupt my accuracy in betting ... changing my focus into chaotic thoughts ...

maybe this is also why I always lose when playing gambling in the real world, because there is always a crowd and there are always music and other noisy noises ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If we palying seriously or big bet.( no other thing )

if we playing race with proper base bet and not increase after loss. (that time i m doing chats, surfing, breakfast etc.)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

The title is pretty self explanatory I guess, but do you all usually have something else going on while you gamble?  Some like to listen to music, some multitask online, some want no distractions whatsoever so they are only gambling.

For me, I rarely listen to music while playing, and I cannot stand it to be completely quiet while I'm playing.  Generally I'll have some sort of sporting event on TV, or am watching a movie while I play.  How about all of you... what is your preference for "background noise?"

I'm doing office work while letting it roll auto. I also watch movie while letting it roll auto. I usually let it fit all that in one screen. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

I prefer silence and loneliness when betting ... it makes me more concentrated when betting, managing strategies, etc. when betting.

if when gambling, there is the sound of music or movies on television, it will disrupt my accuracy in betting ... changing my focus into chaotic thoughts ...

maybe this is also why I always lose when playing gambling in the real world, because there is always a crowd and there are always music and other noisy noises ..

I have found that a lot of folks prefer silence other than the sounds of whatever they are playing, nothing at all wrong with it.  I have tried to play this way, but for some reason I just can't do it, I seem to always need background noise of some sort.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I sometimes check my phone when playing on primedice, but I try to focus only on primedice, because I regard bitcoins as real money, so if I play recklessly, then I feel the losses as I would if I lose normal currency.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

The title is pretty self explanatory I guess, but do you all usually have something else going on while you gamble?  Some like to listen to music, some multitask online, some want no distractions whatsoever so they are only gambling.

For me, I rarely listen to music while playing, and I cannot stand it to be completely quiet while I'm playing.  Generally I'll have some sort of sporting event on TV, or am watching a movie while I play.  How about all of you... what is your preference for "background noise?"

I do listen to music while gambling and the same time responding to the chat room entertaining few ppl who is bored actually haha. But sometimes when im playing it safe like letting the autoroll do the job im watching some youtube videos like anime or reading manga's to kill time and when i reach my target profit for the day i stop and take a break for a while maybe play again for the next 12hours if ever hehe.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, mgunita25 said:

I do listen to music while gambling and the same time responding to the chat room entertaining few ppl who is bored actually haha. But sometimes when im playing it safe like letting the autoroll do the job im watching some youtube videos like anime or reading manga's to kill time and when i reach my target profit for the day i stop and take a break for a while maybe play again for the next 12hours if ever hehe.

I do a lot of different things as well.  I am not the type of person to just sit and gamble, it seems I always have to be multitasking for some reason.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I don't really do anything apart from listening to music. I use music to distract external noises that wants to keep my head from not working. It is as simple as that. 

No external noise equals More attention to the game. More focus. More precision. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/07/2019 at 14:30, williamsh said:

I sometimes check my phone when playing on primedice, but I try to focus only on primedice, because I regard bitcoins as real money, so if I play recklessly, then I feel the losses as I would if I lose normal currency.

That's right, friend ... I also think bitcoin is like real money. then when betting, all the things that interfere with my concentration when the gamble is running, I will get rid of it far away, ..

because if I lose my bitcoin, it's the same if I lose real money at that time too

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 hours ago, ivan0808 said:

when I play ... always for the background something is turned on the TV, tweeting ... I often play on auto bets so it does not distract ...😀

I am the same way... there has to be something else as background noise.  I cannot play in silence, it drives me nuts for reason...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

In a nutshell I like the silence, and if someone comes to talk to me, surely if I play while I'm talking I will lose, because that always happens.

I usually like to play very well, otherwise I will face a losing streak if the environment is not calm. I have experienced this, so in my case I am not a player to play with other things that might distract me or distract me from the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

In a nutshell I like the silence, and if someone comes to talk to me, surely if I play while I'm talking I will lose, because that always happens.

I usually like to play very well, otherwise I will face a losing streak if the environment is not calm. I have experienced this, so in my case I am not a player to play with other things that might distract me or distract me from the game.

true, I also experienced it. betting in online gambling does require focus and seriousness, if focus is diverted by a number of things such as someone asking us to talk, or something that makes our minds diverted from the bets we make, then I make sure defeat will come to us,
I myself prefer silence without anyone disturbing me, without anyone knowing my whereabouts when I bet, because I need silence, silence, calmness when betting, because only that can make my concentration undisturbed by things which could result in my losing the bet I'm making

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×