Jump to content
JohnTravel

What do you do when you lost big and have no more how to make deposit?

Recommended Posts

We can not always win and maintain a consistent pattern of wins is very difficult.

Unfortunately at some point the defeat arrives, and consequently the loss can be so great that it causes a financial embezzlement provoking a serious problem in gambler's life and game.

I have already gone through the time of the big loss, I managed to recover and it is an extremely difficult phase. But when the situation is very bad, maybe even risking to try to recover is difficult, dangerous or maybe we do not have enough courage to risk.

So, when you lose countless times, or suffer a great loss that shakes the whole structure of your playing capital, what do you do?

Do you try to risk even more? Do you borrow money from others and risk losing again and further worsening your financial situation?

You do not deposit and try to recover with tips?

That is, what do you do when you lose a large amount of money and no longer have a deposit?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ok, let's say I lost big and did not have anything to buy coins and make deposits. I replied, I would not take the risk of being indebted, as you know, Primeddice has a paid forum, maybe I will here collect coins to be playing capital, and I will always be in the chat room and hope to get rain

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you reach that phase then you need to disassociate yourself from gambling completely. You will only spiral further into debt if you try to recover what you loss because you will play recklessly wanting to get out of financial embezzlement quicker. Its hard to accept a loss and its part of our nature to only want to accumulate but long term its the smart call.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I myself never let it get to that point.  I have seen a family member of mine spiral out of control when it comes to gambling, and was never able to get himself out of that hole.  When he passed away a few years back, he was indebted to just about everyone he knew.  I set a small percentage of my income aside to purchase crypto for investment purposes for the long term, and I set a small percentage of that aside for gambling if I were in need of it.  If I lose that bankroll amount then I stop until the next time I am able to buy...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

When I lost big, I often stop gambling and try to find a job that can receive a short-term payment. I will use the money I earn to try to recover, I don't think that borrowing money from someone is a good idea, if you continue to lose it will be a bad thing.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It happen many times to me but ill just wait days to make depo again or ask for some friends to help me out but if der not given its ok dats part of gambling u risk your money to get profit or to make it bust in a moment better to play slow so that u can get to that point that u have nothing to play..

Sometimes i do spam chat to gain from rain 😂😂😂 just kiddin

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

talking about losing bets is normal ... it's just that everyone's response is different ...

I personally prefer not to make deposits even though I still have money for deposits ... because I have a daily target. if the target has been reached, then I will stop ... be it the target of victory or even the target of defeat, if the victory has reached the target, then I will withdraw, as well as defeat, if my deposit target has been lost / lost in the bet , then I will stop betting. I will come back to bet the next day. I will not be carried away by emotion, never will ...

Controlling yourself and managing your own financial management is a difficult thing to do, but that is what can make people survive.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I've taken a couple of hits before and when I lose big, I tend to take a break from gambling to clear my mind.

Sometimes the loss isn't so bad if the loss is already profit so I tend not to chase the reds and increase. You always run the risk of losing so you need to set a limit to how much you can afford to lose. 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
21 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

ok, let's say I lost big and did not have anything to buy coins and make deposits. I replied, I would not take the risk of being indebted, as you know, Primeddice has a paid forum, maybe I will here collect coins to be playing capital, and I will always be in the chat room and hope to get rain

Yeah this is one good way for try recover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
11 hours ago, Lky14 said:

I've taken a couple of hits before and when I lose big, I tend to take a break from gambling to clear my mind.

Sometimes the loss isn't so bad if the loss is already profit so I tend not to chase the reds and increase. You always run the risk of losing so you need to set a limit to how much you can afford to lose. 

 

 

 

A break is always good after a good sized loss, re-depositing right away to try to recover usually leads to reckless play especially if you are in a negative state of mind after such a loss.  Also, setting limits is essential to be a successful gambler... if you lose more than you can afford to, this is what leads to never ending loss chasing and it's nearly impossible to ever recover.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/07/2019 at 00:00, hillowner45 said:

If you reach that phase then you need to disassociate yourself from gambling completely. You will only spiral further into debt if you try to recover what you loss because you will play recklessly wanting to get out of financial embezzlement quicker. Its hard to accept a loss and its part of our nature to only want to accumulate but long term its the smart call.

Exactly, I believe what you said. The more you risk and expose yourself to danger, the greater your chances of losing, and if you are losing, the situation could be catastrophic. At this point it is better to be very careful and do not do crazy or play hot-head.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will let it go and continue bet with small bet which I get from forum or faucet and try to slow recovery. I didnt dare to take any loan just to recover my lost in gamble. Its too risky and can make me more depressed if I still lose

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/07/2019 at 08:27, MrNice23 said:

Well in this case , and you can't afford to lose more money , you are bounded to try your luck with rains/tips or you do extra work to be able to deposit again and maybe recover your loss

I don't really expect from the rain and also tips ...
but if it is said about forum revenue ...
right..
I use it to take back my defeat ... but ... for this (balance forum) it still takes a long time to collect it ...

2 hours ago, Noeprellik1 said:

I will let it go and continue bet with small bet which I get from forum or faucet and try to slow recovery. I didnt dare to take any loan just to recover my lost in gamble. Its too risky and can make me more depressed if I still lose

really friend ...
in gambling, there are many who experience pressure when they experience defeat, and not a few people borrow money from others as if if they continue to gamble, then they will find victory.
This is a ridiculous thing some gambling players don't realize ...

it is better to refrain if you find defeat at gambling ... it is indeed the best way for a gambler to do it instead of having to borrow ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
On 14/07/2019 at 07:06, JohnTravel said:

when you lose countless times, or suffer a great loss that shakes the whole structure of your playing capital, what do you do?

Do you try to risk even more? Do you borrow money from others and risk losing again and further worsening your financial situation?

You do not deposit and try to recover with tips?

That is, what do you do when you lose a large amount of money and no longer have a deposit?

hy good topic to discuss to read users reaction about it . In my case i did not try to play with the bankroll which i can't afford to recover . If i loss a decent amount i try to visit all sites and try to recover with free stuff like games giveaways bounties etc . if i go to recover with other deposit it 'll lead me to bust as i did 2 or 3 times . so i take break and try to start again with cool mind :)

Edited by kaleemmalik071
correction

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah... worst thing one can do is deposit more to try to ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎win it back... dont chase peoples... no matter quat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yeah that's bad phase.

If i lose everything i have, though I won't risk much, if i need to build a capital after losing big, i would make coins from forum, by posting and weekly challenges, and also gambling slowly and pray to recover, which is not very realistic, but what can i do else, i need to satisfy the desperate gambler inside me.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/07/2019 at 02:58, CntryBoy said:

I myself never let it get to that point.  I have seen a family member of mine spiral out of control when it comes to gambling, and was never able to get himself out of that hole.  When he passed away a few years back, he was indebted to just about everyone he knew.  I set a small percentage of my income aside to purchase crypto for investment purposes for the long term, and I set a small percentage of that aside for gambling if I were in need of it.  If I lose that bankroll amount then I stop until the next time I am able to buy...

Perfect, this strategy is very similar to my strategy. If you lose, lose a little, if you win no matter what the value is, get the money and don't miss the chance. So I use this point of view always trying to minimize my losses so that there is always a way to recover the loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
22 minutes ago, JohnTravel said:

Perfect, this strategy is very similar to my strategy. If you lose, lose a little, if you win no matter what the value is, get the money and don't miss the chance. So I use this point of view always trying to minimize my losses so that there is always a way to recover the loss.

Sounds like we think quite a bit alike on a lot of the topics here, it's almost like I'm talking to myself... lol.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/07/2019 at 22:27, MrNice23 said:

Well in this case , and you can't afford to lose more money , you are bounded to try your luck with rains/tips or you do extra work to be able to deposit again and maybe recover your loss

Yes, this is a problem, and thinking about this case, I decided that I always have to have 1 to 10% of my financial capital in the active gaming wallet, that is, never betting again to avoid running out of money in the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/07/2019 at 03:04, Dboyeric said:

I walk away in most cases or ask some of my friends for some assistance, but most times they wont render it because they themselves are trying to recover their loses. 

Yeah, I know how it goes, I walk away too, and usually I don't ask anyone for help, I keep quiet in mine using the tactics and methods I've already said in this post.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×