Jump to content
JohnTravel

Do you really play for fun or play for money?

Recommended Posts

On 13/07/2019 at 22:56, hillowner45 said:

I am here for the sweet old dopemine release. If you gamble for the money, its too easy to get emotionally invested into it and thats when the addiction forms and your life spirals out of control.

That is definitely a possibility, as I have seen a couple of friends and/or family members go down this rabbit hole.  Luckily they have both been able to recover their lives, but unfortunately their money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/07/2019 at 21:11, CntryBoy said:

For me it is a combination of both.  I obviously do not come here to try to lose, although it does obviously happen.  I find it a fun and entertaining way to pass some time, even if I happen to lose some on occasion (hopefully not too much).  The main goal for me, as I'm sure it is for everyone, is to win some extra money.  We all want to come here and when we decide to leave for the day, week, or whatever, hopefully our balance is higher than it was when we started.  I also we all have that dream of hitting the big one and winning a ton of cash at some point, at least I would think everyone wants that...

Yes, but I think you will only get the fun if you win, because if you are investing your money to play and lose it is not a way to have fun losing. If you lose once, ok, but lose many times in a row or lose more than you win, then in my view there is no fun, only sadness. On the other hand, victory brings money and fun.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, JohnTravel said:

Yes, but I think you will only get the fun if you win, because if you are investing your money to play and lose it is not a way to have fun losing. If you lose once, ok, but lose many times in a row or lose more than you win, then in my view there is no fun, only sadness. On the other hand, victory brings money and fun.

Of course the victory brings money and is much more fun.  It can still be fun just playing because a lot of the time you have to lose a little to win a lot.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

we all know you cant get rich while gambling, exept that moment when you are super lucky and win big, but most of the time you win small, and the rest of that time is losing, so why we get angry that we lost??? arent you the one that wanted to gamble?? gambling is to risk for a reward so in that rist the lost is still in the gamble, even if its 99% win chance that 1% is a lose, and you hit that 1% what will you feel?? angry?? yes and no, is it the end of the world that u lose no, so keep it positive even if you lose cuz ur gona win next time this how gambling work.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 17/07/2019 at 15:17, williamsh said:

When I started gambling, I did so to try and make big money. But over the years I have realised that gambling is set up to make the casino win in the long term. So expecting to lose is a better mindset. I gamble now for entertainment.

It should be like that, ... betting on the casino in the hope of winning bets is the wrong step and goal ... because you won't win, even if you win, it's just a coincidence ...

before betting on the casino, there is a good idea just to have fun ... it's better than intending to seek victory or make money through gambling  o.O

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My mindset was when i play gambling it was for Money. but also when i got some win maybe it will be more fun. but overall, i dont think i find some "Fun" from gambling since we can bust too :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, Scotland7643 said:

I think everyone plays for money. Everyone will never want to waste their time playing gambling for entertainment purposes
 

Perfect! Exactly I think this way! How can a person have happiness or joy or fun get lost in the game? They say fun, but I believe that when they lose, they are unhappy inside.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/07/2019 at 21:22, @zulfandina said:

yes ... many of them said that they were just having primedice here ... but we can't guess the truth ...

it's true what you say, when they have damaged their Bangkroll with a very large number, it is certain that they are not having fun, instead they are trying to make money here.

even though the truth is like that, I will be honest with you ... I am just having fun here, at Primedice ... I like to chat with friends ... even though that day I suffered a defeat, however, the defeat was not influence anything on me.

for example ... today I only want to bet 2000 dogecoin ... and when I bet, I will focus ... if I lose my 2000 dogecoin, I will not make a deposit again ... even though I still have 100 thousand more doge coin in my wallet ... because today my target is only 2000 dogecoin ... if I win, I will make a withdrawal, if I lose, I consider it a victory that is delayed ...

so ... yes ... I'm here just for fun ... not because I hope to win a bet.

Amazing, you are rich or can play without worrying about losing or not losing your money. I am really here for main factor like making money. Unfortunately I do not have this option to rest easy if I lose I will try to reverse my loss in victory. I am impressed with your answer. Thanks for your feedback.

But the important thing is to be happy with what you are doing, that is, if you are happy to play even if you win or lose then that is good for you. Fun is something we have to have in life. I just have fun with victory, defeat teaches me that I should not be so greedy and should have more control of my actions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/07/2019 at 21:48, bankbank said:

I play more for statistics and for fun with math than trying to get rich through dicing.

Oh really, will you tell me you don't get sad when you lose? I don't believe anyone is happy losing. Of course I love statistics, math, and play for fun, but only when I win does the fun and the smile on my face come.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/07/2019 at 23:02, Bimfo said:

Nobody is here just to just have fun. We are to look for money. Even the rich people came here to look for more money because of greed. Fun just come by the way. 

Dont let anyone deceive him/herself. If you are not looking for a way to make money, why are you now here? So if you roll and you lose, are you still having fun, or you are deciving yourself?

 I have not seen anyone that laughs or have fun when losing money, and this is a casino, there is all probability that you will lose money even at if it is at 98% chance, you still have 2% to lose.  Then if you lose, then, are you still having fun? You better dont let us deceive ourselves. If you know you are looking for a place to have fun, why not just be active on Twitter or facebook or any good forum like reddit, At least you can have meet people and have fun there too, why did you choose primedice or stake?

We are here to make money, and fun comes along with it.

You said it all, we're here for the money, and saying you're here for fun losing is crazy! Everyone wants to win and have a pocket full of money to spend and have fun. If you are losing and still laughing you are either crazy or have a lot of money and you are in the wrong place. Thanks for your feedback.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

No kidding, only for fun! I just have that love of seeing small droplets of coins pouring down, involving myself to people in the chat box and engaging here in forums. It thrills me even more when I see people being euphoric because they were winning, someone is doing rain, someine hits the 9900x payout and even just a healthy discussion. Maybe you might ask what If I ever lose- I won't regret because I had my fun. This kind of online community where you treat things only just for fun makes me see and reveal more about who other people really is, which is another plus in my social skill enhancement.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Angela said:

No kidding, only for fun! I just have that love of seeing small droplets of coins pouring down, involving myself to people in the chat box and engaging here in forums. It thrills me even more when I see people being euphoric because they were winning, someone is doing rain, someine hits the 9900x payout and even just a healthy discussion. Maybe you might ask what If I ever lose- I won't regret because I had my fun. This kind of online community where you treat things only just for fun makes me see and reveal more about who other people really is, which is another plus in my social skill enhancement.

That is a very good way to look at it and the best attitude to have.  Even the smallest of wins can bring us some happiness.

I think that those that are only gambling for the money aspect end up putting too much pressure on themselves to win and that will generally not end in a positive way.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/08/2019 at 14:50, syllableno said:

I guess not. Many times I promised myself that I will try to control my emotions every time I lose but it seems that I never can do this. not only alone but also many others will never be able to learn anything from failure in gambling

I think this is everyone's main problem, the lack of emotional control when the game is nervous or calm, and also not acting impulsively or quickly. When the game is made by analysis I earn more, but when I play impulsively I fail and lose.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 13/07/2019 at 23:38, sheenaz.bay said:

actually my goal is because of money and fun, I don't believe if someone says gambling is just for fun. I have my own business and I have a steady income, but I like to gamble. so I'm here to make money and have fun

Okay, but let's be frank and honest, you'll have fun if you win, no?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 14/07/2019 at 07:31, Swakto said:

Maybe some play for fun.. but i think most of all are here to make money if were lucky enoigh we can get some profit but if not its called rigged. Lol but sometimes i play for for ex. Play with doge coz its coin that is cheap even if we lose its nothing to hurt unless u play thousands or millions of doge :)

I think no one is here just for fun, it can be with any coin, unless coin miseries. But if the amount is a good amount of coins, then no one will feel fun losing. When it comes to money people get tense, nervous, sad and do a lot of bad things for money.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×