jamyr

When Opportunity comes,

These are the recent arbitrage opportunity that came to my mail,

6ee1ae064d839b9021ccd9d80c4ca861.png

81a9cc13a222ca63c2bb68f5b19c8758.png

I don't have an account to those sites and according to my quick research, one of the sites shown have some past shady behavior.

I am just learning now about this and to know of a service that gives you this tips, which kinda sound to good to be true but it still makes sense. Maybe one day I will try if the return should be something worth the risk.

On 16/07/2019 at 23:18, williamsh said:

I would suggest staying away from these sites, especially if you never gave them permission to contact you. Legit websites never contact people without their permission form my experience.

The email is from a service I have given permission to send me emails, 

The sites where it says to place the bets are the ones I am pertaining to when I said I don't have accounts there yet.

be careful on those bud thats just a phising site maybe tryin to get somethin from you, I am also recieving a kind of emails like that on my spam folder and dont wanna click the link cuz they may got ur information. Just be aware on it cuz sometimes they can access ur email if you clicked some phising links

4 minutes ago, mgunita25 said:

be careful on those bud thats just a phising site maybe tryin to get somethin from you, I am also recieving a kind of emails like that on my spam folder and dont wanna click the link cuz they may got ur information. Just be aware on it cuz sometimes they can access ur email if you clicked some phising links

Thanks for the heads up. 

The service is called bitedge, and you don't necessarily need to clink links on the email for you to go to the two site that would give you an arbitrage opportunity.