maluss

[ Journey ] From 0.025 to 0.05 LTC

Hey everyone,

I was not sure where to post this, but since this will a story developing by itself, thought this was the right place to. Feel free to move it otherwise.

Today I decided to, as I did in other topic, set a goal to double my balance. The journey, as the title say, is from 0.025 till 0.05 LTC and I'm creating this topic to share with you all my expirience in this journey while it happens. I'll update it every evening after both sessions are done. If I fail one day update is because I did not bet that day to achieve this goal.

The updates will consist in me posting the statistics of each session and the current balance after it, all provided with screenshots.

Topic:

Structure of the journey

I wanna achieve this goal structuring it with small goals, this time will be 0.005 LTC per day. This daily small goal will be, normally, devided in two sessions, the first one in the morning and second in the afternoon, and each one will have an even smaller goal of 0.0025 LTC per session. Each session will be reacing 0.0025 LTC in two ways, if I win or lose, this way is how I'm going to minimize my losses.

Starting balance: 0.025 LTC

Goal: 0.05 LTC

Let's see how much time I can keep my balance alive 😆

Note: This journey will only end in two ways, goal achieved or busted 😂

36 minutes ago, maluss said:

Hey everyone,

I was not sure where to post this, but since this will a story developing by itself, thought this was the right place to. Feel free to move it otherwise.

Today I decided to, as I did in other topic, set a goal to double my balance. The journey, as the title say, is from 0.025 till 0.05 LTC and I'm creating this topic to share with you all my expirience in this journey while it happens. I'll update it every evening after both sessions are done. If I fail one day update is because I did not bet that day to achieve this goal.

The updates will consist in me posting the statistics of each session and the current balance after it, all provided with screenshots.

Topic:

Structure of the journey

I wanna achieve this goal structuring it with small goals, this time will be 0.005 LTC per day. This daily small goal will be, normally, devided in two sessions, the first one in the morning and second in the afternoon, and each one will have an even smaller goal of 0.0025 LTC per session. Each session will be reacing 0.0025 LTC in two ways, if I win or lose, this way is how I'm going to minimize my losses.

good luck friend.
be careful with the long red line,

4 hours ago, maluss said:

Hey everyone,

Topic:

Structure of the journey

Stay firm in your thinking to win and conquer your goal, pay attention to the game and go easy, you will! Very lucky! I liked your idea of the story, so I do a case study of this one here.

Be careful my friend.

Don't bet all your balances on one single time or bet. And don't rely on margintale.

Margintale is the most  stupid method of all time.

Posted (edited)
21 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Stay firm in your thinking to win and conquer your goal, pay attention to the game and go easy, you will! Very lucky! I liked your idea of the story, so I do a case study of this one here.

Thank you, I'm really trying to focus and using this thread to help me out staying motivated during the proces. Let's go!! 😁

21 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Best of luck in achieving the goal.  Stay patient, smart, and consistent.  Do you any particular strategy or does vary each session?

I'm trying to be all of those things for sure, a big challenge. The strategies varies, I use around 3 strategies per sessions, but it sometimes is more or sometimes is less. It really depends. Thanks for the support!

19 hours ago, Bimfo said:

Be careful my friend.

Don't bet all your balances on one single time or bet. And don't rely on margintale.

Margintale is the most  stupid method of all time.

Don't worry, I'm careful, I even wonder sometimes if that is possible in gambling, but I try 😂

18 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I think there are many ways to make 0.025 to 0.05 ltc. I believe you can. good luck

I hope so, let's see how it goes. Thank you 🙂

17 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

Good luck, its nice when we all make plans to double our deposit, i hope you achieve this

Yeah, plans are always good, at least to keep you focused. Thanks you 😎

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Update: Day 1

Current Balance:

balanco1.thumb.PNG.edeacab93313983dd80c1e6ad6c53cc5.PNG

Sessions

1. day1_1.thumb.PNG.5067a9ba2d82b0ef0445475cc868935e.PNG
  2. day1_2.thumb.PNG.f2eb5d5164dcd5a22851959f62a4a1c5.PNG
Edited by maluss

good luck on your journey buddy keep us updated and if possible can you share your strategy to us if your done completing your target/goal? anyways keep it up and keep us updated in your journey here on Primedice, one love buddy.

9 hours ago, mgunita25 said:

good luck on your journey buddy keep us updated and if possible can you share your strategy to us if your done completing your target/goal? anyways keep it up and keep us updated in your journey here on Primedice, one love buddy.

I could share the strategy if I had one or two to use, the thing is I've areound 10 different strategies. I'm always changing the payouts in those strategies(in one strategy I play any payout as I see it useful at the time) and I try to randomize the timing that I play each one of them as much as I can. That timing affects the performance too and takes a lot of effort to keep track of it.

This topic is supposed to be more focused in the rules and plan, than in the strategy itself. This is something that people don't think it's important, but makes a huge difference.

Thank you for the support 😁

This seems like a pretty cool strategy, and even with a low luck score of 90%, your strategy still managed to survive. Mind if I ask what multipler you use, and if you know what the robustness of your strategy is?

Posted (edited)

Update: Day 5

Current Balance:

balanco5.thumb.PNG.5c3c3ef0b58a84ff25bc9b5225971881.PNG

Sessions

1. day5_1.thumb.PNG.88f9e70b820c58ec9295ce0862c38ce0.PNG
  2. day5_2.thumb.PNG.86e35ffd114488c3e5eb18608a55f563.PNG

Goal achieved today!!! Here I come to close this journey!!😃😁😎

Thank you all for the support!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

18 hours ago, williamsh said:

This seems like a pretty cool strategy, and even with a low luck score of 90%, your strategy still managed to survive. Mind if I ask what multipler you use, and if you know what the robustness of your strategy is?

I won't give you the multiplier because it depends on the payout our chance to determine it, but I leave the formula of the % increase, which ends up in the same thing. 100/(payout - 1)

I can't tell you the robustness, since I mix different strategies and the seed play a huge role on it. The other thing I do is not to use an inicial bet over 0.001% of my balance, changing my seed every 50 bets won and change the high/low bet every 25 bets won.

Thank you 🤙

7 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

Good to see that this slow and steady way of going is working out for you.  Best of luck finishing it off and reaching the goal.

Goal reached! Thank you for the support 😀

Edited by maluss

You can achieve your goals when choosing 0.025 at 49.5%. After a roll, you can complete your goals or end your goals with the results that are not as expected. This only costs you 1s.

2 minutes ago, Armchair4788 said:

You can achieve your goals when choosing 0.025 at 49.5%. After a roll, you can complete your goals or end your goals with the results that are not as expected. This only costs you 1s.

Good luck playing like that 😂😂😂😂

17 hours ago, maluss said:

Update: Day 5

Current Balance:

balanco5.thumb.PNG.5c3c3ef0b58a84ff25bc9b5225971881.PNG

Sessions

1. day5_1.thumb.PNG.88f9e70b820c58ec9295ce0862c38ce0.PNG
  2. day5_2.thumb.PNG.86e35ffd114488c3e5eb18608a55f563.PNG

Goal achieved today!!! Here I come to close this journey!!😃😁😎

Thank you all for the support!!

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I won't give you the multiplier because it depends on the payout our chance to determine it, but I leave the formula of the % increase, which ends up in the same thing. 100/(payout - 1)

I can't tell you the robustness, since I mix different strategies and the seed play a huge role on it. The other thing I do is not to use an inicial bet over 0.001% of my balance, changing my seed every 50 bets won and change the high/low bet every 25 bets won.

Thank you 🤙

Goal reached! Thank you for the support 😀

Congrats on hitting your goal!  Do you plan now to keep going with the same type of starts and goal, or are you onto something else now?