@zulfandina

Investment now or wait for prices to go down

Personally I encourage to invest now, because I am convinced that bitcoin will rise for the next months. It's really a personal opinion. By cons, the amount seems to be high, so it belongs to the investor to make the wisest decision. If he can afford to take the risk, there is no problem

Posted (edited)

I really think that that it'd be a nice move to invest right now once you're a long term investor. It would be a really bad idea to do a short term. Bitcoin might pump unpredictably high nowadays.

Edited by FotisNt

yes very right time to buy bitcoin and other crypto but before buying you should do some research on the graph and on whats going on the market. best of luck mate.

19 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

it is going exactly like i said, bitcoin started to drop now, its the right time to sell before its late ! it will drop under 7k, we may see the price hitting 6k again ! 

I think it will not touch the lowest number up to 6k. my prediction is that most will be in the 7k position and will start rising again. and this is not the time to sell. this is the time to collect as many coins as we have ahead of the upcoming halving days

Though this post was created long ago but I'm sharing my opinion about investing in crypto. But always do it your own choice. In July crypto price was more less then now. So if he invested then now he is up a bit. If you want to invest for long term you should observe the price for a month then invest when you feel the price decreased enough and it will rise soon. You can stay safe then on the short run the price will up. And most of crypto holder says crypto price will rise huge in future.