@zulfandina

investment now or wait for prices to go down

I had a guest ... he was my work colleague at the office ... more precisely my boss ...
he came to visit my house because he wanted to wonder about crypto coin and how true it was the cryptocurrency rotation. I was surprised, why suddenly he asked about bitcoin ...

it turns out he found the news about crytocurrency in the media ... and he was tempted by the big profits ... even though he didn't know about cryptocoin at all ...

now we go into the problem ... my friend has just borrowed money from a local bank ... the amount is quite large, around $125,000. he intends to invest in bitcoin.

I think considering the price of bitcoin that has recently risen and fallen unstable, I asked him (my friend) to wait and delay his investment plan ... because I need time to think about it and ask my friends here, in the primedice forum ... because I admit that here is the place where the cryptocoin masters, where professional crytoincurrency players exchange opinions ... until here can be understood by friends ... (I assume friends all have understood the conversation above )

what do you think of friends? is this the right time to invest in bitcoin or do we have to wait for the price to go down then invest? if according to my feeling, the price of bitcoin won't drop until the next 2 months ... but I still need advice and opinions from all my friends ...

Thank you for taking the time and giving advice ...

the answers and suggestions from friends will all be our price

Now, due to constant price jumps of Bitcoin, I would not risk such a sum. Nevertheless, many financial analysts say that Bitcoin will grow up to $ 45,000, but I don’t know if I can believe this. Perhaps this is just an attempt to manipulate.

4 hours ago, rembo2 said:

Now, due to constant price jumps of Bitcoin, I would not risk such a sum. Nevertheless, many financial analysts say that Bitcoin will grow up to $ 45,000, but I don’t know if I can believe this. Perhaps this is just an attempt to manipulate. 

that's what made me confused and hesitant to suggest that my friend invest. if I'm personally actually sure that bitcoin will rise for the next two months ...
but, what if it doesn't go up?

in your place i would wait a bit, becuse i think prices will fall a bit, so yeah prices are still a bit high to buy, if you want to sell i think its a good time, i predict the price to fall down, but it will rise up again ;)

16 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

in your place i would wait a bit, becuse i think prices will fall a bit, so yeah prices are still a bit high to buy, if you want to sell i think its a good time, i predict the price to fall down, but it will rise up again ;)

Thank you for the advice, friend ... I will consider this ... I hope your prediction is right ... so we can wait for the price to come down first few days ...

I think this is not the best time to invest, I feel btc will still come down and  it will affect all other major cryptocurrencies.

If I want to propose the best time to invest is when the Year is coming to an end. People will sell a lot of currency and it will decrease the value of most.

But most importantly of all, this is the most wrong time to invest in cryptos, because the value is not stable, unless if you are trader 24/7, and you can cashout immediately the coin starts losing. But I don't think there is anyone that can be so accurate, that will know exactly when the coins will start losing value.

I might be wrong though.

there are doubts to give advice, because professional speculators can only predict the price of bitcoin wrong, but if seen from the price of bitcoin now, why not, do it !!!, just buy it and sell it when prices rise.

my unprofessional sources and intuition tells ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎me to wait till gets to 4k then buy

I think now it the time. This will be like what happen on 2017. I guess the price of bitcoin will rise more and will reach to what it reached last 2017. You need to invest now and wait until the year ends. 

46 minutes ago, samelinda said:

The best time to invest is when the price of the crypto market is red. today is a great day to do that, you should invest in buying Bitcoin or altcoin as soon as possible

calculation pattern when going to buy coins and guess market share is when the arrow position points down (when the market is red and the market share is below the minority) ..

if it is still in the majority position, the price will probably rise then a few minutes after the price has plummeted .. so the valuation when the market is red, is not certain if the price of the coin will continue to go down .. the position of the coin is below the target number in the market (minority), so that is the right time to buy in large quantities ... because the coin will continue to fall until when the stability of the market share increases, the price of the coin will skyrocket suddenly ..

all have tricks, then learn the whole, not just half measures ... :)

I suggest you take the risk. the opportunity to be in a hurry if you don't take the opportunity, the opportunity will never come to you. Buy Bitcoin and hold until the end of the year, there will be many surprises for you

I think the most reasonable time for that investment is the beginning of the year. now the end of the year is coming and the price may go up but if you notice, the price of the beginning of the year is always lower than the year-end price.

In your place I will wait a bit, because I think the price will drop a bit, so the price is still a bit high to buy, if you want to sell I think it is a good time, I predict the price will fall, but it will increase again i think it will be the best time :)))