@zulfandina

The cause of rising bitcoin prices

Posted (edited)

according to some cryptocurrency experts, the recent rise in the price of bitcoin was due to regulations. in each company there must be a name for the rules, it's just that I'm confused, why is the regulation of bitcoin prices going up? strange i heard it ...

point 2 the increase in the price of bitcoin is also due to sales ... here I can still understand it ... the higher the interest of the buyer, the harder the coins can be obtained (because many buy bitcoin), the more difficult to get bitcoin, the price can automatically rise ... mainly because experts can believe that people can buy bitcoin ... or in other words, experts can convince most individuals that bitcoin is worth buying ... this is one of the causes of the increase in the price of bitcoin. ... this still allows the reason not ...

but what about the first point ... bitcoin price increases are caused by "REGULATION" ...

What do you think the sentence means?

why because "REGULATION" can the price of bitcoin soar?

Edited by @zulfandina

It's true that Bitcoin is indeed on the rise.
This value is arguably very high and certainly attracts many investors in Bitcoin investment.
But looking at some views on the regulation of Bitcoin in the world, I conclude that Bitcoin and other virtual currencies are not legitimate currencies or payment instruments, and regulations are still floating in various countries. So that it is encouraged to be careful in dealing with or investing in Bitcoin because you can be subject to sanctions. and Not yet known the fundamental value or function of Bitcoin is fundamentally because of the limited regulation underlying it, so you need to reconsider the investment in Bitcoin. unless you really understand about investing with bitcoin.

obviously it is the whales in the game and exchanges᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ doing the manipulations =P i think at least. or maybe its just suply and demand.

I think the cause for the up and down movement of bitcoin by large amounts are due to the whales who are buying bitcoin and dumping it when the price is high enough. This is easy since the market is not regulated.

1 hour ago, williamsh said:

I think the cause for the up and down movement of bitcoin by large amounts are due to the whales who are buying bitcoin and dumping it when the price is high enough. This is easy since the market is not regulated.

I agree with you mate. Those rich people knows how to manipulate the price. 

On 13/07/2019 at 03:59, sheenaz.bay said:

It's true that Bitcoin is indeed on the rise.
This value is arguably very high and certainly attracts many investors in Bitcoin investment.
But looking at some views on the regulation of Bitcoin in the world, I conclude that Bitcoin and other virtual currencies are not legitimate currencies or payment instruments, and regulations are still floating in various countries. So that it is encouraged to be careful in dealing with or investing in Bitcoin because you can be subject to sanctions. and Not yet known the fundamental value or function of Bitcoin is fundamentally because of the limited regulation underlying it, so you need to reconsider the investment in Bitcoin. unless you really understand about investing with bitcoin.

it's really your opinion.
it's just now that makes investors frightened not because of unstable prices or market communities that claim the decline in bitcoin prices ... but about those who steal and rob bitcoin banks ..

what do you think about these thieves? Is there an idea that you suggest to eradicate these hackers?

2 hours ago, williamsh said:

it seems like it's not just that, friend ..
the war between bitcoin and libra is also one of the causes of the bitcoin price fluctuations this time.

can be seen from various media that reported the increase in current bitcoin prices due to the influence of coin libra which seems to have strong potential in the field of crytocurrency ... although there are still many pros and cons about this new coin (libra) but still influences bitcoin and its price

1 hour ago, @zulfandina said:

it's really your opinion.
it's just now that makes investors frightened not because of unstable prices or market communities that claim the decline in bitcoin prices ... but about those who steal and rob bitcoin banks ..

what do you think about these thieves? Is there an idea that you suggest to eradicate these hackers?

There is often a misunderstanding of theft and security hacking that occurs at various exchange places and other businesses. Even though these things are a disaster, none of them involves Bitcoin being hacked, nor does it mean there are weaknesses in Bitcoin. Just as a bank robbery does not mean the dollar has been weakened or polluted. After all, good security and various security solutions are needed to provide better protection for the user's money security, and to reduce the risk of theft and loss.

The reason for the increase in Bitcoin price is whale. Some whales collect Bitcoin and push Bitcoin's price up high to trap small fish like us. The rise of Bitcoin's price is a double-edged sword

Community is an important factor determining the price increase or decrease of Bitcoin. In 2017, a lot of good news from the community helped the BTC price rise to $ 18,000

There are many reasons for the price of Bitcoin to increase at an amazing price. The main reason is that the demand for owning Bitcoin is so high that the price of Bitcoin will also rise

There are many reasons why the price of Bitcoin increases. I still see that the main reason is the need to own Bitcoin of many people. because when demand increases, Bitcoin price will increase

The reason for the increase in the price of BTC is because of the media. Previously, everyone didn't know about Bitcoin and its price was only a few hundred dollars. But since Bitcoin has been widely talked about, its price has increased to $ 19000 in late 2017

I think the reason for bitcoin up and down movement in large numbers is that whales are buying bitcoins and dumping when prices are high enough. This is easy because the market is not regulated.

would it be more better if op comeback and update this thread . the price of bitcoin now is going down and the good days are temporarily over.

same as on other comentators , did you guys watch the price before you coment here ?  i see that recent coments are still the reason of the price increase .

This regulation or rule is coming from the "I think" world bank that is setting the standards of the new world system that is about to replace all the paper money we know.

Perhaps another factor is the proximity of an eventual "Middle East war" to break the current system and thereby fully deploy the new cashless system.

There are many factors to this regulation, but everything can be mere speculation.

On 27/09/2019 at 21:53, JohnTravel said:

This regulation or rule is coming from the "I think" world bank that is setting the standards of the new world system that is about to replace all the paper money we know.

Perhaps another factor is the proximity of an eventual "Middle East war" to break the current system and thereby fully deploy the new cashless system.

There are many factors to this regulation, but everything can be mere speculation.

It seems that this is just a guess, because now many countries in the world are strongly opposed to the existence of bitcoin and claim that bitcoin will never replace paper money, even they also state that bitcoin can never be a legitimate medium of exchange in the real world