MrNice23

Primedice Platform

Yes I agree about that, and I also agree that Primedice is pretty plain. I just want to see something new? An upgrade? Or change in the interface of it, the looks of the site.

I feel boring whenever im in primedice but in other site like our sister site(stake) I dont feel bored because of its interface.

Prime Dice is one of my favorite websites. Also there is the Stake.com website. You should try both sites. most of these two sites are the same

Currently this is the best electronic betting site I know. In the future do not know whether this site will continue to exist or disappear. That's the question I need to know right now. Can someone help me

On 12/07/2019 at 14:16, rembo2 said:

In my opinion, the site is perfect and you can periodically add only new currencies here. And perhaps it would not be bad to simplify the rules of the Jackpot rollout and, respectively, to reduce its amount, so that everyone has a chance of getting the jackpot. Let it be not so large amounts, but still it will be nice.

I support your advice, friend ...
considering the jackpot is the most complicated thing on this site, it looks like I want a change in this matter ...
even though the prize and minimum base bet are raised, it doesn't matter.

I hope the Primedice will be more prosperous in the future, considering that Primedice members continue to increase from time to time.

I want to see the exchange options in primedice because many people want deposit to other coins if primedice give a exchange option this is safe and good think and primedice day by day updated new futures 

On 21/07/2019 at 07:56, Etiquette said:

most of these two sites are the same

There is absolutely nothing about these 2 sites that are the same, other than the owners and staff.

primedice really is dying and I don't say that negatively I think the switch to stake makes sense and I wish Ed the best with his endeavors but I think he better than most can empathize with the situation we like the old school unchanging feel of prime dice much the same as osrs and that's why there are long standing customer/supporters of this site.

19 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

primedice really is dying and I don't say that negatively I think the switch to stake makes sense and I wish Ed the best with his endeavors but I think he better than most can empathize with the situation we like the old school unchanging feel of prime dice much the same as osrs and that's why there are long standing customer/supporters of this site.

Just out of curiosity, what do you mean by dying?  Most times I am on lately it still shows anywhere from 600-900 or so players online...

18 minutes ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

back pre 2018  there'd never be lower  than 700 people online at once now I find the average is about 400

That's kind of what I figured you meant, just asking.  Looks like most of today it has been in the 400-600 range, so I can see what you're saying.

On 01/08/2019 at 13:40, JstLikeMagyk said:

It seems I disagree with you, friend ...
because lately I have always been online at primedice and found the numbers / numbers online at primedice touched the number of 800 people who are online and bet on primedice .. even a few days ago that number has gone up almost touching the number 1k / 1000 ...

so, if you say primedice will die, then you have made a big mistake .. I myself predict that by the end of this year the number of primedice members will increase towards 1200 - 1500 users ..