MrNice23

Primedice Platform

Hello Pdicers,  

Over 6 years and Primedice is still leader in crypto gambling thanks to many factors such as its profressionalism, its interface, its many options and its great community , its flawless security, and also its support team always available to help players when needed. 

But Let's focus on PD platform , and its features for now.  So in your opinion what are you expecting more from Primedice, what options or features would you like to see in a near future?

7 minutes ago, MrNice23 said:

Hello Pdicers,  

Over 6 years and Primedice is still leader in crypto gambling thanks to many factors such as its profressionalism, its interface, its many options and its great community , its flawless security, and also its support team always available to help players when needed. 

But Let's focus on PD platform , and its features for now.  So in your opinion what are you expecting more from Primedice, what options or features would you like to see in a near future? 

I do not expect the addition of other features in Primedice. just hope like what's in stake ...
addition of game applications ... so, we don't just play dice, we can play with other games which of course still bet with crytocoin ...

oh ... he ... I hope to find an exchange feature ... (not like dinabot) a flexible and fast exchange feature ... so that it will make it easier for players to exchange to whatever coin they want in betting ..

I am sure that if this item is available in Primedice, even more gamblers will bet on Primedice ... because it is one of the most frequently questioned features by current Primedice players.

I would also love to see Prime Dice add an internal exchange feature, but I'm not sure that will happen any time soon, if it ever does since there a couple good 3rd party options available for exchanging right now.  The only other thing I can think of that I would like to see is a "stop on win" option added on auto betting, as well as possibly an option to switch sides (high to low or vice versa) on a winning bet.  Other than that, I love PD the way it is...

I am thinking of anything to be updated in PD but I can't think of anything good, not because I have less imagination only but because I think PD have done much to let it's users enjoy the side. It will not be on top of crypto gambling site list if it's boring and not fun.  Let's give the job to the people behind PD to think more of what they can offer to the online gamblers. 

when you say its the leader.... how are you making ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎that determination? under what assumptions, is it your opinion or there is more?

In my opinion, the site is perfect and you can periodically add only new currencies here. And perhaps it would not be bad to simplify the rules of the Jackpot rollout and, respectively, to reduce its amount, so that everyone has a chance of getting the jackpot. Let it be not so large amounts, but still it will be nice.

I hope that Primedice will add some tasks every day, and when you finish, you will receive rewards. Many players bankrupt every day, and this helps people get a small amount of money that players can continue gambling.

1 hour ago, lampjaevel said:

Remove or edit chat messages perhaps I think might be a good one.

Add smileys? Stats about rake etc would be nice too if that possible.

Cheers, GL HF all :)

Also more options in Auto Rolling,

Options for avatar in profile?

and perhaps a minimum button? XD

I think Primedice just needs to update the theme to make it look good because the current theme makes my eyes tired and red so I don't feel like playing. yes, with an elegant theme, yes, maybe the color is a little dark to make it nice in the eyes.
then the update was rolled out because those who are currently experiencing a lot of problems, I experienced it, including some of my friends in the room, so I really need that update....

On 12/07/2019 at 08:22, Armchair4788 said:

I hope that Primedice will add some tasks every day, and when you finish, you will receive rewards. Many players bankrupt every day, and this helps people get a small amount of money that players can continue gambling.

This isn't a bad idea.  They do always have the weekly challenges running, but a daily or monthly challenge that you could earn points or something from and maybe do it as a sort of race?  You can accumulate the points and climb the leader board to earn something at the end of the month...

5 minutes ago, williamsh said:

I would like to see more customisation options, such as custom themes or skins to add to the website, which users can choose from. That will give users more flexibility in my opinion.

That would be a nice optional addition, and it would not take away at all from the "simplicity" of the platform.  Just to be able to change the look and feel a bit may be something a lot of people would enjoy, without going overboard of course.

Adding features like creating battle for player vs player to hunt a roll numbers . For example I created a battle to hunt 2213 roll numbers and 10 people with 1000 sats for each  participant . The winner who got exact or Nearest roll win all sats . I know there has rolls hunt feature. But this is pvp mode. 

Posted (edited)

Thanks a lot for all your comments , that was very interesting to read.  I Noticed that many of you would like to have a dark mode in PD , bigger chat history , the possibility to exchange our coins , a more realistic jackpot , and more coins added in a near future. 

Well let's hope admins will take note of your requests , i think forum is also made for that , to hear from players and to try to satisfy them as much as possible.  

Edited by MrNice23

17 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Thanks a lot for all your comments , that was very interesting to read.  I Noticed that many of you would like to have a dark mode in PD , bigger chat history , the possibility to exchange our coins , a more realistic jackpot , and more coins added in a near future. 

Well let's hope admins will take note of your requests , i think forum is also made for that , to fear from players and to try to satisfy them as much as possible.  

Absolutely right.  PD will always listen to and view our recommendation sand suggestions and take into account our thoughts, but they will choose which ones would best suit them and decide if any will be implemented.  I respect their decisions and what they choose to do and what not to do.  At the end of the day it is their business to run, after all.

hey there bud!

I understand and do know that prime dice is the leading cyrpto gambling platform. But however... I do not have any expectations from prime dice at all. I think it is perfect right as it is now. I think it is great! :D

There is only one thing I'd change... And that'd have to be, the background of both forum and site. Because I feel like it is a bit plain. And also... They should add light and dark mode onto site. Like stake used to have before they updated it. That would actually look really really cool.

But other than that there is basically nothing else i would change... 

Have a good day dicerssss! :)

On 16/07/2019 at 09:38, kippo said:

Adding features like creating battle for player vs player to hunt a roll numbers . For example I created a battle to hunt 2213 roll numbers and 10 people with 1000 sats for each  participant . The winner who got exact or Nearest roll win all sats . I know there has rolls hunt feature. But this is pvp mode. 

exactly! that is one thing ive been trying to get them to incorporate᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ for a while now! im glad they at least have races... pvp seems a long ways away...

7 hours ago, Eminx3 said:

exactly! that is one thing ive been trying to get them to incorporate᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ for a while now! im glad they at least have races... pvp seems a long ways away...

We need more new things to play. If only this without being upgrade or update , people will get bored later . Just my opinion