Muskieto

Would you risk 1ETH in a single roll?

So I'm actually wondering since I see quite some people taking pretty huge risks by betting big, but how profitable can it be?

Let say for example that you have in total 10 ETH reserved for gambling, would you try (- or dare) to risk 1ETH at lets say a 2x payout in 1 roll?
I mean the odds are 50/50 but if you watch the HR (High roller) tab, it seems like quite some people are lucky ;)

For me if I would have 10 ETH I would rather risk smaller amounts, i'm sure as soon as I try something like that I would get 10x reds in a row. :D
(And some others do have more luck apparently and get 10x green).

Betting a lot with small bets is sometimes a bit boring I can imagine that everyone playing dice performs a risky roll, perhaps not everyday but so now and then?
Are you a risk taker? if so, do you prepare that (like after a good profitable winning streak or only with tipped coins).
(The 1 ETH is just an example not everyone can have a lot of money to play around with, recently I saw someone betting 5BTC in 1 bet 🙈 and won... )

3 minutes ago, bankbank said:

I would risk it but only cuz I can afford it.

Actually did it 1 min  before you made this topic -

placed by sickhouse on 11/07/2019

Wagered

1.00000000eth.svg

Multiplier

1.04x

Profit

0.04210000eth.svg

@bankbank way too risky for only 0.042 eth in my opinion :)

13 minutes ago, bankbank said:

I would risk it but only cuz I can afford it.

Actually did it 1 min  before you made this topic -

placed by sickhouse on 11/07/2019

Wagered

1.00000000eth.svg

Multiplier

1.04x

Profit

0.04210000eth.svg

Hahaha no way, that's amazing! What would you have done if you would have lost this bet?

11 minutes ago, MrNice23 said:

Hahah @Muskieto  nice question!  I wouldn't risk 1 eth on 2x , first of all because it's way too big for 10 eth balance and secondly i almost never play 2x , i don't like that payout , i'm more into high payouts like 2x and over :P

I do play 2x to quckly double (or slighly more 2.5 / 3x), somehow that works best for me.
I have tried 1.01x to 1.05x plenty of times but lost too many times (in the 1st roll) 😕 1% chance 🙇‍♂️ ....

Even like rolling 0coin bets upfront doesn't make it more predictable, which does work pretty well with 2x rolls.

10 minutes ago, bankbank said:

If you want to end up at HR tab just do a 98% bet with 1.

That's hardcore!! I don't care about being in the HR tab xD would love the payout tho

1 hour ago, Muskieto said:

Hahaha no way, that's amazing! What would you have done if you would have lost this bet?

That's hardcore!! I don't care about being in the HR tab xD would love the payout tho

Weird coincidence I rarely bet with ETH. I don't know probably bet it back. Payout is very low tbh, but I am yet to lose on 98% and I've done it quite a few times.

No way I would do that, unless as said above I had a huge amount of ETH.

In any type of investment you have to have in mind that it will be slow at the beggining till you see a nice profits. Instead of being impatient, you should use that boring feeling to improve.

Going to use bets will give you excitment but tilt too, and many many losses!

Becareful and good luck :D

6 hours ago, Muskieto said:

So I'm actually wondering since I see quite some people taking pretty huge risks by betting big, but how profitable can it be?

Let say for example that you have in total 10 ETH reserved for gambling, would you try (- or dare) to risk 1ETH at lets say a 2x payout in 1 roll?
I mean the odds are 50/50 but if you watch the HR (High roller) tab, it seems like quite some people are lucky ;)

For me if I would have 10 ETH I would rather risk smaller amounts, i'm sure as soon as I try something like that I would get 10x reds in a row. :D
(And some others do have more luck apparently and get 10x green).

Betting a lot with small bets is sometimes a bit boring I can imagine that everyone playing dice performs a risky roll, perhaps not everyday but so now and then?
Are you a risk taker? if so, do you prepare that (like after a good profitable winning streak or only with tipped coins).
(The 1 ETH is just an example not everyone can have a lot of money to play around with, recently I saw someone betting 5BTC in 1 bet 🙈 and won... )

it's all just luck but if you're lucky you can win it if you set the payout to 2x cuz its 50% chance on winning but then again dont be greedy at all times cuz it will lead you to dissapointment, just get some low profits atleast its safe. slowly but surely strategy will go work and keeps you going.

I have risked that much on a few occasions in the past, but it is very rare for me.  If I had a balance of 10 ETH or so, I may take a shot and bet 1 ETH but I also would not do 2x payout, that payout kills me consistently.  If I had and extra ETH to bet I'd probably bet it on 1.1-1.35x or something similar, but only if I had a large enough bankroll that it would not cripple me if I lost.

if i had  like 1000 eth then  yeh maybe i would᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ do it. but otherwise nahh

10 hours ago, Muskieto said:

Jadi saya benar-benar bertanya-tanya karena saya melihat beberapa orang mengambil risiko yang sangat besar dengan bertaruh besar, tetapi seberapa menguntungkankah itu?

Katakanlah misalnya Anda memiliki total 10 ETH yang dicadangkan untuk perjudian, apakah Anda akan mencoba (- atau berani) mengambil risiko 1ETH di katakanlah pembayaran 2x dalam 1 roll?
Maksud saya peluangnya adalah 50/50 tetapi jika Anda menonton tab HR (High roller), sepertinya cukup banyak orang yang beruntung bagi ;)

saya jika saya memiliki 10 ETH saya lebih suka mengambil risiko dalam jumlah yang lebih kecil, saya yakin segera setelah Saya mencoba sesuatu seperti itu, saya akan mendapatkan 10x merah berturut-turut. (Dan beberapa yang lain tampaknya memiliki lebih banyak keberuntungan dan mendapatkan 10x hijau).: D

Bertaruh banyak dengan taruhan kecil terkadang sedikit membosankan Saya dapat membayangkan bahwa semua orang yang bermain dadu melakukan lemparan yang berisiko, mungkin tidak setiap hari tetapi sekarang dan kemudian?
Apakah Anda pengambil risiko? jika demikian, apakah Anda mempersiapkan itu (seperti setelah kemenangan beruntun yang menguntungkan baik atau hanya dengan koin berujung).
(1 ETH hanyalah contoh tidak semua orang dapat memiliki banyak uang untuk bermain-main, baru-baru ini saya melihat seseorang bertaruh 5BTC dalam 1 taruhan 🙈 dan menang ...)

if I have a balance of 1 eth, I won't bet everything, but if I bet on the number 0.001, 0.002 is paid 2x, 3x, 4x ... maybe I still dare ... but if I have a balance of 10 etherums or more, I able to bet 1 eth bet on payout 2x and 3x .. because the point of possibility of being hit by the red line is still a little predictable ..

I say so because I am used to playing with 80% feeling, 15% technique, 5% more luck ...

I  think for me it depends on  available eth on my bank roll. If i have 10 eth on my  available balance 50 percent of that is im going to vault first for safe keeping purposes and the half of it just gamble.And the bet is  situational if having green  always i think i could not control my emotion to risk and roll 1 eth for every  single roll in manual mode what ever po.

Having 10 ETH and making bets 1 ETh on the x2 multiplier you can get all 10 bets in a row losing and stay with nothing. Of course you decide, but it seems to me better to play with smaller bets on big multipliers.

everyone may vary in reacting. some like to challenge, and some don't. some take asylum and some play it safe. and I am among those who play safe. actually there is no safe strategy, it's just that I always use the strategy with calculations. indeed in gambling there is such a thing as luck, but I prefer to gamble with calculations

Ofcourse. i did it many times if we considering its 10% of your theoretical balance, so its not so much, its reasonable and i don't think you can call it risk. But if you try to recover it same way (on 2x lets say) this is risky operation, cuz you can lost all in 4 bets. 😐