sheenaz.bay

what do you do when you lose?

Gambling is an activity of betting with money played when anyone has free time. Usually they gamble, when there is free time to just refresh, relieve stress from the work done every day. Gambling in addition to relieving stress can also be an additional printing machine, both offline and online. All of them have the same advantage if you all play them.

because the development of the world of technology, is one of the causes, why gambling can be played online and famous throughout the world.

and now we are here on the best online gambling site, primedice. of course to play here we must have a balance and we must make a deposit.

like today, I made a 0.008 btc deposit and I played using my balance, and I made it to 0.017 btc.

because of my greed, I lost everything. this is my stupidity and I will not tell you how I can lose.

my question, what do you do when you lose?

When i lose? Sometimes i just chat chat again.. bust of most of times i lose i refresh my mind i go to new youtube watch prank videos to make myself forgot what just i lose... not to think of it bec. If u think what u lose u can think to depo again to revenge but ull in up again in bust bec. U get mad to get back what u lose.. 

So i recommend find another things to make ur mind refresh..... :)

i replayed many topics with the same content... whell my reaction depends on how much i lose, and how i lost, where did that money came from, did i spend too long to collect that balance...etc, i remember once i broke my finger by hitting the wall ( hulk isnpired me that time :D ), and that was after losing 2.5 btc in couple minutes, it took me weeks to collect that amount and i got tired collecting it, it was hard to accept that its all gone in a blink of eye, i broke my laptop which was a special gift from a special person after losing 0.5btc, broke many phones ( too many that i cant count ), and the last victim was the ipad air, i broke the screen..so yeah gambling affects me bad, wish everything gets better to me, and to all of us :)

5 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

i replayed many topics with the same content... whell my reaction depends on how much i lose, and how i lost, where did that money came from, did i spend too long to collect that balance...etc, i remember once i broke my finger by hitting the wall ( hulk isnpired me that time :D ), and that was after losing 2.5 btc in couple minutes, it took me weeks to collect that amount and i got tired collecting it, it was hard to accept that its all gone in a blink of eye, i broke my laptop which was a special gift from a special person after losing 0.5btc, broke many phones ( too many that i cant count ), and the last victim was the ipad air, i broke the screen..so yeah gambling affects me bad, wish everything gets better to me, and to all of us :)

Holy shit 2.5 btc lose if i do that i will smash my phone for dat lose but tnx i lose only i can afford :) but like i said i play slowly so when ever i loss my profit im fine no smashing something.... :)

11 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

oh I have never experienced a defeat of that size, at the highest I lost 0.4 btc, that's all I was angry about, I could only be silent in the room without wanting to talk to my wife, if the wife asked, I could only answer emotionally. I admit, the impact is very bad if you lose big

18 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

oh I have never experienced a defeat of that size, at the highest I lost 0.4 btc, that's all I was angry about, I could only be silent in the room without wanting to talk to my wife, if the wife asked, I could only answer emotionally. I admit, the impact is very bad if you lose big

If you think you are getting into problems with your gambling habits then you should think of what is more important to you. I dont want to see people become broke and go into debts because of their gambling habits. Maybe you need to stop for a few days to rethink your actions.

3 minutes ago, UltraChief said:

If you think you are getting into problems with your gambling habits then you should think of what is more important to you. I dont want to see people become broke and go into debts because of their gambling habits. Maybe you need to stop for a few days to rethink your actions.

Thank you, for your advice, maybe you are right, I have to calm down, and I will come back if I am ready to gamble again. thank you

34 minutes ago, Swakto said:

Holy shit 2.5 btc lose if i do that i will smash my phone for dat lose but tnx i lose only i can afford :) but like i said i play slowly so when ever i loss my profit im fine no smashing something.... :)

its sad yeah, but then bitcoin was worth around 800$, if it was as the same price as today, i would do something worse

Unfortunately, our greed always depletes our balance and adds new stress and makes us nervous. After losing, I’m trying to recover lost funds and this most often adds new losses to me and spoils my mood completely.

Funny and at the same time sad your post man, you know that to risk is to enter danger zone. I've posted this numerous times, if you do not set a limit to win, one hour will lose, and maybe lose everything. This is a novice player failure.

Learn to set a goal, ah, I'm going to deposit 0.008, and if I get to double in the case 0.016 I stop the game, I withdraw what I deposited and a little more, that is I will withdraw 0.015, and I will leave only 0.001 to either play or make exchanges. If you have rules and break them, you will always fail. No one wins forever. With echo: "no one wins forever, learn to set a limit to your victory, and never forget it again !!" If you remember what I said, you will win and remember what I always said!

I hope you recover your loss soon or at any time. Answering your question, when I lose, I stop a little, I will do other things, my head is hot, and emotions are high. So I better stay away so I do not make the situation worse, maybe if the loss is too great I'll go 1 day without playing, and I will not say anything to anyone, I really leave the scene.

i usually tell myself, "oops... that was fun... i enjoyed myself and will do ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎so again next time!!"..... pfffftttt yeah right................ im usually ilke fml wtf grrr ugh wtf... then i fin d more santoshi and rinse and repeat,

14 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

Gambling is an activity of betting with money played when anyone has free time. Usually they gamble, when there is free time to just refresh, relieve stress from the work done every day. Gambling in addition to relieving stress can also be an additional printing machine, both offline and online. All of them have the same advantage if you all play them.

because the development of the world of technology, is one of the causes, why gambling can be played online and famous throughout the world.

and now we are here on the best online gambling site, primedice. of course to play here we must have a balance and we must make a deposit.

like today, I made a 0.008 btc deposit and I played using my balance, and I made it to 0.017 btc.

because of my greed, I lost everything. this is my stupidity and I will not tell you how I can lose.

my question, what do you do when you lose?

sometimes when i lost all or bust it all, i just do my daily routine if you have your's then do it, it will help you to relieve stress and anxiey. Just do meaningful things and activity. And if you're ready again to gamble make sure your mind and body is in good condition cuz it will give good results in the end if your cool.

Haha if i lose ? Well depends , if i still have some funds in my wallet , i will redeposit even more to recover, i can't accept to lose that's the problem!  I will go on depositing until i empty my wallet , fight till death! If I have nothing left then i stop, i close instant the site no chat, nothing , i go sleep to forget what i busted, that's it. 

The day after i feel totally depressed then 2 days later i recover mentally and i'm ready again to bust :D

I remember before I think it's on December 2017 not in here but in stake, I made .001 to .01 and that made me think I'm so lucky. Bitcoin price that time is very high like its five digit figure. Because of greed and I think I'm very lucky that time, that .01 turns to .00000000.  After that I talked to myself and blame myself why I never stopped and slap my face. Then I said to myself I will not gamble anymore. I always said that when I lose, but I still come back after few days. But that was before when I'm so addicted. 

7 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Haha if i lose ? Well depends , if i still have some funds in my wallet , i will redeposit even more to recover, i can't accept to lose that's the problem!  I will go on depositing until i empty my wallet , fight till death! If I have nothing left then i stop, i close instant the site no chat, nothing , i go sleep to forget what i busted, that's it. 

The day after i feel totally depressed then 2 days later i recover mentally and i'm ready again to bust :D

you bring your defeat with calm, like not having the burden of life and you feel you have not lost. I tried it but it was difficult

defeat can come at any time when playing gambling .. even that defeat more often comes from victory

in times of defeat, I often vent it in the forum ... share stories with a little chat ... sometimes a lot of friends ask questions about funny things ... and surely the friends who answer are also funny funny...

that's one of the things I did when I experienced defeat ... because if I left the computer, and went outside or anywhere, which I feared I would vent my frustration with people ...

I also lost all my balances on stake yesterday. I decided to risk all. Something that I have not done for almost 6 Months now. I did it and it cost me gravely. It happened in the middle of the night, I just closed my laptop and I slept. But when I lose, I just take a long walk and come back. To lose all your balances is a very bad and sour taste in the mouth. 

I feel I still have a long way to go. I never think my 1st bet will cost me a lot. But you just have to move on. You can't stay on a loss for too long. You have to move on. It's a lesson. I have learnt my lesson now. 

13 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Haha the next day I feel totally depressed !!! Ahahaha, and who does not feel totally depressed? I get totally depressed, it looks like I was beaten for primedice, or I used something that hurt me psychologically. If the loss is small, I will recover quickly, but if the loss is great, I may be revenged for many days, that is, I will be struggling to recover, but I will be injured for some time. To calm down a bit I do not play the next day, I'm going to walk or see some movie, or get more involved with my family, try to comfort myself with other things and try to forget a little, but it's hard to forget.

5 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

defeat can come at any time when playing gambling .. even that defeat more often comes from victory

in times of defeat, I often vent it in the forum ... share stories with a little chat ... sometimes a lot of friends ask questions about funny things ... and surely the friends who answer are also funny funny...

that's one of the things I did when I experienced defeat ... because if I left the computer, and went outside or anywhere, which I feared I would vent my frustration with people ...

4 hours ago, Bimfo said:

I also lost all my balances on stake yesterday. I decided to risk all. Something that I have not done for almost 6 Months now. I did it and it cost me gravely. It happened in the middle of the night, I just closed my laptop and I slept. But when I lose, I just take a long walk and come back. To lose all your balances is a very bad and sour taste in the mouth. 

I feel I still have a long way to go. I never think my 1st bet will cost me a lot. But you just have to move on. You can't stay on a loss for too long. You have to move on. It's a lesson. I have learnt my lesson now. 

Gambling is full of surprises, even though we are sure that the predictions we predict are correct and feel confident, it still does not guarantee victory in accordance with predictions.
When pairs of bets are made, even the roll predictions that we really make are actually changing drastically.
Well, I feel that this is a natural thing, all gambling players experience it
But we as online gamblers must be careful about this.
If I anticipate it, just give up because that's all we can do. and try to return money with the installment system, unless you have a large balance and try to restore defeat in a short time, do not be careless, greedy feelings will make you more destroyed, calm down and return we are ready to gamble again.

For me it just depends how I am feeling after the loss.  Most of the time I will take a break for a while and come back to playing refreshed and feeling good later that day or maybe the next.  If it is a loss, but I still have funds, I'll try to slowly rebuilt and get back to a profit.  If it's a bust, sometimes I'll take some time away, especially if it was a good sized loss, if it was a small loss I will sometimes re-deposit and try to get it back, but I try to never be reckless about it.

4 hours ago, Bimfo said:

I understood, and I do not think this is a good solution after losing bet even more and losing even more. And hurts, how do you do after losing again? If this happens to me, and I do not have money to deposit, or if I have no remains of coins in my account in primedice or if I do not receive some help from friends or do not have a gift tip or a rain then the situation is drastic. Do not ever risk all your money, always leave 10% of what you have, no matter what happens to you in the game whatever the result, leave that small percentage as a rule for you to get up, start over. Losing is always very bad, and losing everything is even worse. And being left with nothing is extremely bad.

if i lose everything on my balance i will feel abit mad, but i also close pd and take rest for few days and try to forget the lose i took , and trying to refresh my mind for next gamble round so i can win again

I never lose!
Hahaha, actually I do it more often than I'd like ... then I try to stop until the next day, there's nothing worse than insisting when I'm losing.

51 minutes ago, HappyTree said:

if i lose everything on my balance i will feel abit mad, but i also close pd and take rest for few days and try to forget the lose i took , and trying to refresh my mind for next gamble round so i can win again

means you are back when you are calm and ready to gamble again, right?

1 minute ago, sheenaz.bay said:

means you are back when you are calm and ready to gamble again, right?

Yea i back when i have calm, calmness is very important when bet, if someone is not calm enough, he will rage bet till rip all balance