sheenaz.bay

how long do you gamble every day?

1 hour ago, sheenaz.bay said:

so that means you only gamble if you have free time, and the rest you have your own busy life

Well kind of yeah. I also have a family which I try to spend a lot of time with each day, in addition to everything else I have to do. It just comes down to managing my time effectively.

19 minutes ago, williamsh said:

Well kind of yeah. I also have a family which I try to spend a lot of time with each day, in addition to everything else I have to do. It just comes down to managing my time effectively.

it is important to manage time, I want to like you who can divide your time into work, family and gambling, but it is very difficult for me to do it. I've been addicted to gambling

As of now because im unemployed most of the time im at primedice bein active in the chat of course cuz i dont have nothing to do anyway, and what i like bein active is that im gettin some good tips from players or rains. But to calculate it all my estimated time is about 10-12 hours a day maybe in PD. anyways happy busting yall and have a nice day ahead!