sheenaz.bay

how long do you gamble every day?

Try to remember, when was the last time you came home from work when the sun was still visible? Most of you, especially those who live in big cities, might answer almost never.

Changes in the present world of work such as the formation of global business networks and the development of communication technology require workers to be prepared at all times, if they want to develop careers or even to maintain jobs. Overtime work to far nights, work on weekends, or bringing work to home is often something that must be faced.

Ideally, a person's work time in one week does not exceed 40 hours. Occasional overtime work must be done, because sometimes it is needed. But if it is done almost every day, not only is health a bet, but also your relationship with family and social environment.

what about the time you gamble? how long do you gamble every day? Do you have gambling time like the workers?

Posted (edited)

I gamble when i have my free time but now almost time i play here coz i selfemployed now.. lol tbh i play 5 to hrs but not consecutively most of my time i spent taking of my baby :)

most im always here 24/7 im pd lover since i first came here

Edited by Swakto
Add some good thoughts

usually 2-3 hours per day, 5 days per week. and ofc it depends of balance and mood. Sometimes i don't want to play at all even if i have time and few $ to spend. we have a very good community in chat and forum, but real world is calling so here we go @sheenaz.bay

lately i gamble for one or two hours daily, i am not the same person who used to gamble for more than 10 hours a day, i clearly can remember that i used to gamble for like 10-15 hours a day, and 7 days a week, but im so happy that i started to forget that bad attitude. about the time, i dont have a regular time, i gamble once i have free time and funds, but i enjoy joining the comunity the most :)

I know that what you're saying are facts, but I would never work in a place thar forces me to work overtime, even worse if I was not paid the extra ours. I'm already slave in this system, can't imagine losing the small percentage of time I've free to do what I please. I strongly advise you guys to not do that either!

Apart of that, I usually play between 3 to 5 hours a day, but it really varies due to having an active social life and hobbies.

Always remember, time is more valuable than money. When you are in your grave you are not taking any money with you and your time finished, enjoy the small time you have the fullest doing what you enjoy! Peace 😁

I play in my free time and sometimes at work. But the game at work is one of disappointment and loss, because you are constantly distracted. When I play at home I can spend a lot of time on it.

Yes, I have a play time, in fact I work for myself, that is, I am the boss. But I have obligations that also take me out of the game, like family, animals and other aspects.

I believe that I play reasonably not so long, maybe the standard 8 hours a day when things are very busy, but when they are calmer I play up more, it all depends on how things are in the environment, if everything is fine the trend is to play more, if things are a little more hectic, I will play less or even not play.

honestly... way too much... but in reality a lot is more chatting and hanging out with the᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ community! its not all playing...

When I am free. I can't gamble when I want to read or when I want to work. And I am free only at night. Apart from night, I am always fixed up in the day running around with work and activities, but everything is always okay during the night, and I just gamble my time away.

15 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

Try to remember, when was the last time you came home from work when the sun was still visible? Most of you, especially those who live in big cities, might answer almost never.

Changes in the present world of work such as the formation of global business networks and the development of communication technology require workers to be prepared at all times, if they want to develop careers or even to maintain jobs. Overtime work to far nights, work on weekends, or bringing work to home is often something that must be faced.

Ideally, a person's work time in one week does not exceed 40 hours. Occasional overtime work must be done, because sometimes it is needed. But if it is done almost every day, not only is health a bet, but also your relationship with family and social environment.

what about the time you gamble? how long do you gamble every day? Do you have gambling time like the workers?

I gamble when i have some balance and free time but usually im on chatbox to earn some rains/tips haha to recover some loss xD. But gamble when you feel good so that there will be no hendrance. And most importantly before you play go eat first, take a bath, drink plenty of water and stay hydrated. Once again good luck keep it up buddy.

15 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I have time for gamble everyday but not long time just a short part of my time in work. I usually let it roll even when I'm working. I just watch it beside the window where I am working something for my real work. Fitting the whole window in my monitor and just minimize it when the supervisor is coming. :) But when I'm home and I feel like love to gamble I usually stops until daytime like 8-10 hours. 

I gamble like '4 hours per day , actually i spend more time chating. i'm maybe more addicted to chat than gambling, i really enjoy that and Primedice community which is awesome! So for me gambling represents 1/'4 of my time spent in PD, chat is 3/4 :P

I play when I have the time, and it is not necessarily every day.  I normally have a lot going on with work, family, and friends, so it varies widely on how much time I play online.  Sometimes I'll go a few days without playing at all and there are some days that I may play for 6-8 hours.... it really just depends on what else I have going on.

when i got free times i use my time for gambling (Open PD and Stake) . its been my habits since a year ago to play gambling. well especially when i had a big balance i usually play around 4 - 5 hours per day

Just tell you frankly ,how long i gamble everyday ?When I sign up now  with pd  during school days  i wake up  early in the  morning at 3 am pst (philippine standard time) to cook and serve my 2 kids that went to school early. In that  period of time  i  already open my old  desktop computer. I think i play pd for almost 19 hrs  a day not included by the way saturday and sunday and holiday.Because  during no school days i turn my pc with open browser google pd simultaneously an set it  auto bet manual and open it for almost whole night .

6 minutes ago, sandricks said:

Just tell you frankly ,how long i gamble everyday ?When I sign up now  with pd  during school days  i wake up  early in the  morning at 3 am pst (philippine standard time) to cook and serve my 2 kids that went to school early. In that  period of time  i  already open my old  desktop computer. I think i play pd for almost 19 hrs  a day not included by the way saturday and sunday and holiday.Because  during no school days i turn my pc with open browser google pd simultaneously an set it  auto bet manual and open it for almost whole night .

Wadahekk  u play 19 hrs. A day? Many hrs. Watching on pc can cause our eyes get irritated by the brightness of pc... thus your eyes ok if u for dat longer times?

8 hours ago, Han2x said:

I have time for gamble everyday but not long time just a short part of my time in work. I usually let it roll even when I'm working. I just watch it beside the window where I am working something for my real work. Fitting the whole window in my monitor and just minimize it when the supervisor is coming. :) But when I'm home and I feel like love to gamble I usually stops until daytime like 8-10 hours. 

when do you rest? gambling and work are integrated into one, such as overtime work

3 hours ago, sandricks said:

you're really addicted to gambling, when is your time to rest?

I can only bet on primedice when I come home from work (at night) ... because in the morning until noon I am preoccupied with many activities. activities in the office, prospects to the field, procurement of funds for the poor and abandoned children and elderly parents ..

even though it was busy, I was like there was someone less in one day if I didn't bet on primedice ... I didn't know about that myself ... why ??

It seems like I have been addicted to gambling at Primedice or I like the community at Primedice?

what is clear, the advantage I personally bet on primedice is that all my problems in the real world disappear in an instant, my fatigue is also cured ... not because I get every victory I bet on primedice, but chat, laugh with friends, and exchange ideas in primedice, also in the forum is a cure for me ...

5 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

I can only bet on primedice when I come home from work (at night) ... because in the morning until noon I am preoccupied with many activities. activities in the office, prospects to the field, procurement of funds for the poor and abandoned children and elderly parents ..

even though it was busy, I was like there was someone less in one day if I didn't bet on primedice ... I didn't know about that myself ... why ??

It seems like I have been addicted to gambling at Primedice or I like the community at Primedice?

what is clear, the advantage I personally bet on primedice is that all my problems in the real world disappear in an instant, my fatigue is also cured ... not because I get every victory I bet on primedice, but chat, laugh with friends, and exchange ideas in primedice, also in the forum is a cure for me ...

yes I feel what you feel, you are addicted to gambling, so am I, a day without gambling seems to live meaningless. Anyway, the problem is, when do you rest?

On 12/07/2019 at 02:52, sandricks said:

You play for 19 hours a day?!  When do you sleep and relax?  And you get up at 3am to get the kids ready for school.. does school start really early in the Phillipines?  There is no way I would be able to properly function if I did all this...

12 hours ago, williamsh said:

The amount of time I spend gambling mostly depends on my work life. Sometimes I am extremely busy, and I won't have much time to even chat, and other times, I have time to relax and gamble.

so that means you only gamble if you have free time, and the rest you have your own busy life

Posted (edited)
On 11/07/2019 at 21:22, ceastem said:

I try to play for at least 3 hours a day.

It actually depends on my mood though.  Sometimes it's longer sometimes it's shorter :D

you try to play 3 hrs a day like thats your goal or you usually play more and is your goal to play less?

Edited by Eminx3