SLFJ

Quitting at certain points.

Hey guys, I really have a problem with quitting at certain points of winning many times and much, but then in the result of my greed I always bust everything, may you help or give me some advice how to quit when you have a certain point of profit? Because I lost all of my hope, even if I try to quit, I still come back and play it.

Which of course results in me losing all of my balance, you guys are my last hope.

Well i'm facing same issues @SLFJ this is what we call addiction , or maye greed. When i take a step back i regret i  didn't stop while i was on profit, my advice for you is to set a target and to stop when you reach it then, withdraw your funds and enjoy! I know it's not that easy but you need some discipline to avoid busting again and again. Best of luck my friend for your upcoming sessions!

Edited by MrNice23

1 hour ago, SLFJ said:

Hey guys, I really have a problem with quitting at certain points of winning many times and much, but then in the result of my greed I always bust everything, may you help or give me some advice how to quit when you have a certain point of profit? Because I lost all of my hope, even if I try to quit, I still come back and play it.

Which of course results in me losing all of my balance, you guys are my last hope.

Maybe u have a daily profit goal man :) for ex. In a day .01 profit is enough u need to stop.. but i think no one ever tried at daily profit i guess coz we are gamblers we risk to get more profits :)

in short play what ever u want.....

I also feel the same way ... everything changes when I start a new phase ... set a target with a number and time, even though sometimes it cannot be achieved, at least I have tried to reach it.

try to make a target at the beginning before you start betting ... learn tricks and how to play that are likely to win above 50% ... when you reach the target, stop betting, don't be greedy ... make a withdrawal. then take a break. don't start the gamble again.

if you feel comfortable, please restart your bet with a different trick ... don't do it with the first trick, usually the system will read it and take everything on your bankroll ...

I used to do it according to what I said above, and it went well ...

Have a nice day

it's hard to say when we have to stop playing. when we get profit, we always want to get more and more. and finally makes us shattered. like I did today is my foolishness. I lost all my BTC, even though I had profit of more than 900k sats

Edited by sheenaz.bay

3 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

it's hard to say when we have to stop playing. when we get profit, we always want to get more and more. and finally makes us shattered. like I did today is my foolishness. I lost all my BTC, even though I had profit of more than 900k sats

It mean ur greediness comes first dan thinking to wdraw first :(

y we cant learn a lesson after lossing and lossing maybe next time if u do dat again try ti wdraw some of ur profits so that if u again n loss its not sad coz u wdraw some.. :)

2 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

Well i'm facing same issues @SLFJ this is what we call addiction , or maye greed. When i take a step back i regret i  didn't stop while i was on profit, my advice for you is to set a target and to stop when you reach it then, withdraw your funds and enjoy! I know it's not that easy but you need some discipline to avoid busting again and again. Best of luck my friend for your upcoming sessions!

Hmm suggesting is nice dude but can we suggest to ourself? I dont think so we can do that dude :( its sad dat after we get profit we want more profits...

hey sub bro @SLFJ its not good news to hear its very bad, uyou must control your self or you will get addicted to gambling, and you will lose all your money try to force yourself to stop like go to youtube play some games read some books be productive, gambling addiction it more dangerous than playing with fire xDDD , any way thous method i use to stop my self from addiction , so lets hear good news from you next time 👍.

3 minutes ago, Swakto said:

It mean ur greediness comes first dan thinking to wdraw first :(

y we cant learn a lesson after lossing and lossing maybe next time if u do dat again try ti wdraw some of ur profits so that if u again n loss its not sad coz u wdraw some.. :)

yes I should withdraw some of my profits. but everything is already late 0.017 btc has been taken by Eddie today

2 hours ago, SLFJ said:

First of all, you if you are always coming back you should reflect if you are addicted or not. If you are, try to stay away from it for a while and trear it like other addiction.

Otherwise, if you conclude you're not, as mentioned above, what I advise is to set a daily goal or even a weekly one and after reaching it, stay away and simply chat with us or even better, to not get tempted to over play it, stay away returning only when you need to. For example: in the case of being a weekly goal, as soon as you reach your goal, you would stay away and only return to gamble in the next monday.

Hope it is helpful, but I believe you're not the only one struggling with it in here.

Stay safe and good luck with your rolls! 😉

Of course, I'll help you with one thing, set your rules, set your goals, evaluate the impact of losing the game because you will not win forever. Take breaks, I posted something here about this "my rules to win" that has helped me. Invent your strategy, your techniques, change and perfection. If you have noticed that something is bad or does not go according to what you think, discard or put aside and is creating your game mechanism. Good luck.

The whole point to make money while gambling is to withdraw while you are at a profit. That way, you can ensure that you bank your profit and are not greedy, because greed leads to bust.

Greeds not the problem, the problem is quitting when your playing quality starts to decline. If you start to get tired and lose focus or get bored and aren’t really thinking you’re just clicking away or get all excited because of winning or upset from losing and you’re not playing your best game anymore then that’s when you should stop and come back to it when you’re refreshed and clear headed. 

But other than that it’s just about bankroll management. If you get a nice win, withdraw part of it and continue with the rest. And if you bust what’s left, don’t just re-depo everything you withdrew, deposit it back across several buyins. Important thing to remember is that you can only lose what’s in your balance, and anything in your balance is at risk, nomatter how well you’re playing or how “in control” you think you are.

Maybe you can try new activity or new hobby to forget about your loss. Its not easy even for me to quit from gambling especially when in profit and still keep playing untill bust.

One of the toughest things about gambling has nothing to do with in game strategy. Instead, many players want to know when they should quit a gambling session. Unfortunately, there’s no simple answer such as quitting after X number of hours, because you need to consider different factors when deciding your optimal quitting time. A common piece of bankroll management advice is to set a stop loss limit. This is the point when you quit a gambling session because your losses have reached a predetermined amount. The purpose of doing so is to prevent yourself from the spending too much in a single gambling session. After all, who wants to blow their entire bankroll on a 12-hour gambling spree that’s full of low points?

Always have a plan before you deposit or you start playing. Set out the rules, there are rules guiding this thing called gambling. Your grediness won't let you acheive that required heights.

Always try to know that you can't always win, so the 1% house will always make you lose, and make you miserable. Always try and have a target. And when you are through for the day, withdraw fast. Or you may start with minimum withdrawal. When you are through, withdraw. Just withdraw! Or you deposit all in the vaults. That's the essence of Vaults.

You have to find a way around all these, because very soon, it might be a big problem, and you might not be able to recover.