Jump to content
CaptainLorca

🏆 [0.0016] A Never ending thread

Recommended Posts

Tell me something, girl
Are you happy in this modern world?
Or do you need more?
Is there somethin’ else you’re searchin’ for?
I’m falling
In all the good times I find myself longin’ for change
And in the bad times, I fear myself

 

I love Bradley, who will sing for Gaga? 😸

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, GKD09 said:

100 pages? i thought it was 10 xD That is something reachable lol. rip rip

10 would be reachable, 100 is something unrealistic.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If you don’t know what to talk about, there are several neutral topics that are great for making conversation:
work, weather, animals, hobbies, sports, movies, music, friends, childhood, tattoos

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, Kate865 said:

I have the same nickname on Stake forum (Kate865)

if you are interested I can offer another recipe of meat dumplings :D

Oh my baaad :P 

Yes please, I prefer meat over veggies any day haha :D 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Kate865 said:

I really like to watch a man cook, I think they are good at it.

I am an expert in making/preparing a hard-boiled egg, if youre interested. lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
40 minutes ago, Kate865 said:

If you don’t know what to talk about, there are several neutral topics that are great for making conversation:
work, weather, animals, hobbies, sports, movies, music, friends, childhood, tattoos

You can cook and good at making conversation 😍 haha I can cook an egg? does that count :P 

So you play any sport, or dance or sing perhaps? 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, ezohomeecho said:

Hey, kate, you are looking amazing at this picture! lets talk about your beauty)

don't even know what to talk about
in order to look normal, I need to sleep well and apply a ton of cosmetics 👹
besides my character is disgusting 😅

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kate865 said:

don't even know what to talk about
in order to look normal, I need to sleep well and apply a ton of cosmetics 👹
besides my character is disgusting 😅

Lets start by this question, how do you like your egg boiled? or do you like a hairy egg?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, GKD09 said:

You can cook and good at making conversation 😍 haha I can cook an egg? does that count :P 

So you play any sport, or dance or sing perhaps? 😊

I am not fond of sports, I am skinny because they feed me badly
and I sing terribly, you can lose your hearing

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, jamyr said:

Lets start by this question, how do you like your egg boiled? or do you like a hairy egg?

My English is poor..
I did not quite understand what you meant?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Kate865 said:

My English is poor..
I did not quite understand what you meant?

My english not that good as well, have you tried an egg that have hair?

#balut

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×