CaptainLorca

🏆 [0.0016] A Never ending thread

Posted (edited)

Jamyr (liek)like always, I'm up for promotions.. May the luckiest get the biggest slice. Good Luck everyone. :)

Edited by jamyr
Spelled it wrong.

Posted (edited)
6 minutes ago, GKD09 said:

Damn it I'm a bit late to this. Sorry for breaking the pattern guys 😛 Start commenting again :D 

Thanks again @CaptainLorca :) 

Finally, I was waiting to be able to comment again since there must be 2 users before one could comment again., But I bet this thread gonna be heavy loaded on the final day, kind off.

Edited by jamyr
submitted unfinished.

So if a person does not make a 10 word post and repeats the post in less than 3 posts, it is automatically deleted. That is, if I post now, and there are two others that post, and they can not make 10 words and I do not notice it and make another post thinking that everything is fine, then as a result, the two players have already been automatically deleted because as I said they did not do 10 words, but as I had already posted before them, I will also be deleted because I got 2 posts in the top 3, right? That is, I am also out if that happens.

@JohnTravel No see from the last post ever when completed, the 3rd last post is a winner. So if the last and 2nd last were wrong posts then those two will be skipped and technically you are the last post and every right post upwards will be counted, again the 3rd wins.

And I assume it'll be done 10 times since there seem to be 10 winners. I dont think that user is deleted from the giveaway for that particular post (not sure), but I think that comment is just skipped. 

Posted (edited)

Good luck with this giveaway guys . Thank you @CaptainLorca for hosting this giveaway. 

Edited by mgunita25

5 minutes ago, firenine said:

Tip of the day: Always take random pills you find sitting around. Drugs aren't cheap so you really can't afford not to.

lmao, are you trying to kill us all 😂 that's one way to win...

5 hours ago, Lky14 said:

lmao, are you trying to kill us all 😂 that's one way to win...

But he won't get past the 'make sure there are two eligible comments before yours' xD So we will win and the tips will go for waste :( 

Thanks for this one Captain! I did liked Steve's one on Stake, with the $1 bets, but it was a bit more complicated than this one :)

Perfect, I completely understood all the requirements to be in this challenge. I think that many have not realized what they need to do or in fact still have not understood the central rule of the challenge.