Jump to content
JohnTravel

What do you do when you get a negative result multiple times?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

I'm in a game whether with any kind of payout 1.01x, 1.22x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x, 8x, 9x, 10x, 11x, ... 99x and so on. Then, the computer sends me a bad result, in which it decreases my money, that is, I lost.

I keep playing the same amount for many times, but if I realize that I'm getting more bad results I send a bet with a higher value to try to recoup the loss. However, this sometimes fails and causes me a greater greater loss still. Unfortunately this happens in the game.

And you think the nightmare is over? Often we get 5 or 6 or more red results in sequence and the game sometimes ends with total annihilation of our coins. Do you change the side of the game to avoid this?

And you, what do you do when you get a negative result? Do you keep the same value of the game in the bet amount or try to play a higher value to recover the loss? What if you keep staying on the same side and getting multiple sequences then bad values that make you lose more? What is your attitude, strategy, action? Can you control your emotion and attitude, or do you act on impulse?

I have already experienced this when trying to recover for example 100k and lose 1m satoshi and go losing until losing 0.2 btc.

Edited by JohnTravel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

With such losses, I try to temporarily change the game to compensate for the loss, and this often helped me out. If you play one game, it is better to reduce the bet, because the increase will only bring a loss.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

that has happen to me from few mins while gambling on 3x, i started with low base bet on xrp (0.02) and suddenly the red army has showed and kept doubling every 3 losses and tried changing sides but still losing, in that moment i downed from 34 xrp to 17 xrp, in that point i stopped doubling cause i know i will bust all, however i played again and recovered all + 1 xrp profit, so the the best thing to face streak is just stop play, after red wave end, we can play again and recover

Edited by HappyTree

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/07/2019 at 12:53, rembo2 said:

With such losses, I try to temporarily change the game to compensate for the loss, and this often helped me out. If you play one game, it is better to reduce the bet, because the increase will only bring a loss.

Okay, but explain to me if you can, what you mean by changing the game? Do you change the payout? Or try to make a bigger bet? Or will you try a kind of payout that in a single play reverses the situation?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/07/2019 at 12:55, HappyTree said:

that has happen to me from few mins while gambling on 3x, i started with low base bet on xrp (0.02) and suddenly the red army has showed and kept doubling every 3 losses and tried changing sides but still losing, in that moment i downed from 34 xrp to 17 xrp, in that point i stopped doubling cause i know i will bust all, however i played again and recovered all + 1 xrp profit, so the the best thing to face streak is just stop play, after red wave end, we can play again and recover

I liked part of the red army attacking you, ahahaha, sorry for the joke, but from now on I'm going to use this term when I'm getting too many reds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/07/2019 at 23:45, JohnTravel said:

I'm in a game whether with any kind of payout 1.01x, 1.22x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x, 8x, 9x, 10x, 11x, ... 99x and so on. Then, the computer sends me a bad result, in which it decreases my money, that is, I lost.

I keep playing the same amount for many times, but if I realize that I'm getting more bad results I send a bet with a higher value to try to recoup the loss. However, this sometimes fails and causes me a greater greater loss still. Unfortunately this happens in the game.

And you think the nightmare is over? Often we get 5 or 6 or more red results in sequence and the game sometimes ends with total annihilation of our coins. Do you change the side of the game to avoid this?

And you, what do you do when you get a negative result? Do you keep the same value of the game in the bet amount or try to play a higher value to recover the loss? What if you keep staying on the same side and getting multiple sequences then bad values that make you lose more? What is your attitude, strategy, action? Can you control your emotion and attitude, or do you act on impulse?

I have already experienced this when trying to recover for example 100k and lose 1m satoshi and go losing until losing 0.2 btc.

i have gathered some information from the other gamblers what they suggest is every 500 bets always change seeds and do change sides when losing long red streaks. And always dont forget to have patience and dont be greedy at all times cuz it will only lead you to dissapointment. Set a goal of profit everyday and take it slowly but surely, anyways keep it up buddy and goodluck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 10/07/2019 at 23:45, JohnTravel said:

I'm in a game whether with any kind of payout 1.01x, 1.22x, 2x, 3x, 4x, 5x, 6x, 7x, 8x, 9x, 10x, 11x, ... 99x and so on. Then, the computer sends me a bad result, in which it decreases my money, that is, I lost.

I keep playing the same amount for many times, but if I realize that I'm getting more bad results I send a bet with a higher value to try to recoup the loss. However, this sometimes fails and causes me a greater greater loss still. Unfortunately this happens in the game.

And you think the nightmare is over? Often we get 5 or 6 or more red results in sequence and the game sometimes ends with total annihilation of our coins. Do you change the side of the game to avoid this?

And you, what do you do when you get a negative result? Do you keep the same value of the game in the bet amount or try to play a higher value to recover the loss? What if you keep staying on the same side and getting multiple sequences then bad values that make you lose more? What is your attitude, strategy, action? Can you control your emotion and attitude, or do you act on impulse?

I have already experienced this when trying to recover for example 100k and lose 1m satoshi and go losing until losing 0.2 btc.

When I'm using 2x payout I use to change sides then double my bet in every red until I get green. That's martingale and that's effective of chasing until the green when you have a huge bankroll. But when you chase the green with not enough balance, for sure it will end up busting. I also try to recover when getting a negative profit by changing my payout to higher and just trust my luck. I don't really have much patience and easily do rage bet. I experience losing 75% of my balance and after I change my payout to 990x and change the seed in just 10 rolls I got a green profit already.... :( 

Edited by Han2x

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Well when i got big red streaks , i try desperatly to resist , i lower my bets until then i try to increase a little bit to check if it's the right time to strike back, if it continues , i decrease again until i hit  a green. At this moment , i increase my bets amount to catch the opportunity to recover my losses but sometimes , it's not working , and i got another red streaks, i don't know how to react , maybe i should stop but i never do that and sadly i end busted..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

at first just a little bet, let's say I played at payout 7.28x with on lose 33%. I bet at 0.00000011 btc. the higher the red line I get, the more I lose my bankroll. but that did not dampen my intention.
the longer the dice turns faster, and the more coins I lose. but I still hope to find a green line. but the results are nil. there is only a loss ...
finally I made a deposit. and continue my gamble ... and still find a long red line until finally I lose it all.
if greed is still inside, then defeat and loss will be obtained,

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 11/07/2019 at 08:53, sheenaz.bay said:

I also don't know what to say? maybe we shouldn't be greedy. like today I made a mistake, I lost all my btc, and when I tried to restore it, I was even more damaged, maybe I should stop playing for today

Maybe that's it, or maybe the play does not agree with the results you're getting. But the question is, how do you act when you're getting a strong red-play streak, and your pile of coins is going down, you know you need to get it back, and you're getting more red, when you notice that, you got 5, or 6 , or 7 or 8 negative results and you're on the verge of collapse, what do you do?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Maybe that's it, or maybe the play does not agree with the results you're getting. But the question is, how do you act when you're getting a strong red-play streak, and your pile of coins is going down, you know you need to get it back, and you're getting more red, when you notice that, you got 5, or 6 , or 7 or 8 negative results and you're on the verge of collapse, what do you do?

that often happens, and I always see the possibility, if I believe that before my balance runs out, I will continue, tetappi if I doubt and if it continues it will make my balance run out, then I will stop the roll midway before my balance runs out, because I better lose a little than lose everything

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

that often happens, and I always see the possibility, if I believe that before my balance runs out, I will continue, tetappi if I doubt and if it continues it will make my balance run out, then I will stop the roll midway before my balance runs out, because I better lose a little than lose everything

Well, I insisted on this question because this is a tough decision to make, and a bad player will never realize it, but good players know what I'm asking here.
Unfortunately I do not stop, I usually go to the end mainly in 11x payout and when the bet amount is increasing more and the heart firing even more if it is in the bitcoin currency, then you already know every 4 bets I lose I double the value and has times that reach 1m or 0.1 depending on the currency type.

The risk is great, once I was playing in bitcoin, the case came close to 500k, I was already going on the mountain of 2 million satoshi in game, if I hit the 500k move I would win 2m already bet and would have one 3m satoshi profit in a single bet, the 11x payout game this way is killer for you or the robot, someone will die in the end with so much adrenaline. But finally, returning to the game, I cowered, stopped, and as a result two bets later came the value of the range of 11x.

So I missed a big chance, and as I had already changed payout and trying to recover the 2 m of satoshi in the 1.22x payout I lost 3m more of satoshi. After that I thought to myself, I will never change again, I die to the end with this type of game. So there are games that I think we have to go through, but only if you're willing to take the high risk. It was a loud game of millions of satoshi. I paid the price with cowardice and I got sick, that is, it is not always good to back off.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, JohnTravel said:

Well, I insisted on this question because this is a tough decision to make, and a bad player will never realize it, but good players know what I'm asking here.
Unfortunately I do not stop, I usually go to the end mainly in 11x payout and when the bet amount is increasing more and the heart firing even more if it is in the bitcoin currency, then you already know every 4 bets I lose I double the value and has times that reach 1m or 0.1 depending on the currency type.

The risk is great, once I was playing in bitcoin, the case came close to 500k, I was already going on the mountain of 2 million satoshi in game, if I hit the 500k move I would win 2m already bet and would have one 3m satoshi profit in a single bet, the 11x payout game this way is killer for you or the robot, someone will die in the end with so much adrenaline. But finally, returning to the game, I cowered, stopped, and as a result two bets later came the value of the range of 11x.

So I missed a big chance, and as I had already changed payout and trying to recover the 2 m of satoshi in the 1.22x payout I lost 3m more of satoshi. After that I thought to myself, I will never change again, I die to the end with this type of game. So there are games that I think we have to go through, but only if you're willing to take the high risk. It was a loud game of millions of satoshi. I paid the price with cowardice and I got sick, that is, it is not always good to back off.

because no one can predict the roll that will come out next, I have tried to continue the game and the results are good, and I have also continued and the results are only long red until my balance runs out. this all cannot be predicted, it does not mean we become cowards, but at least minimize big losses

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

If I run into what seems like an unbearable red streak, I very rarely change sides, but I will usually change strategies all together.  I'll try a new seed and a new multiplier altogether to see if I can come up with some greens.  I'll alter strategies often until I find one that seems to be doing well for me for the time being, but I'll rarely run the same strat for too awfully long because even if you find one that is working for a bit, it will not work forever.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

If I run into what seems like an unbearable red streak, I very rarely change sides, but I will usually change strategies all together.  I'll try a new seed and a new multiplier altogether to see if I can come up with some greens.  I'll alter strategies often until I find one that seems to be doing well for me for the time being, but I'll rarely run the same strat for too awfully long because even if you find one that is working for a bit, it will not work forever.

yeah that's right bud there's no good or bad strategy, the question is how long are you gonna stand a long streak of winning/lossing. Just know when to stop and have a break for a better outcome. Patience is a must for us to not lost all the money we work so hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, mgunita25 said:

yeah that's right bud there's no good or bad strategy, the question is how long are you gonna stand a long streak of winning/lossing. Just know when to stop and have a break for a better outcome. Patience is a must for us to not lost all the money we work so hard.

That is the truth.  For the most part, Dice is definitely a marathon and not a sprint.  Changing up play style and strats to me is key if you want to be even a little bit successful in the long run.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

That is the truth.  For the most part, Dice is definitely a marathon and not a sprint.  Changing up play style and strats to me is key if you want to be even a little bit successful in the long run.

You said exactly what I've been saying to others, dice is a game of strategy, calm, reasoning, patience, I really put it like a marathon. Going too fast sometimes or in large part will lead us to defeat.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×