maluss

Goal achieved!!!

Since I came back to Primedice and had my fresh restart, I started using DiceBot too just for curiosity. It made me wanna test new strategies, which I've been enjoying a lot because of the the variety of settings this bot offers. Even though it has been fun, I came with goals that prentend to achieve and one of those just got achieved while testing one of these strategies. The goal was simple as reach the minimum XRP withdraw amount, which is 40 XRP for those who don't know. 😎

Here goes the prove:

goal.thumb.PNG.1b463407a42b8e51265f1c928dc49e06.PNG

Hope y'all achive your goals too!!

Best of luck!! 😎😜

2 hours ago, maluss said:

Since I came back to Primedice and had my fresh restart, I started using DiceBot too just for curiosity. It made me wanna test new strategies, which I've been enjoying a lot because of the the variety of settings this bot offers. Even though it has been fun, I came with goals that prentend to achieve and one of those just got achieved while testing one of these strategies. The goal was simple as reach the minimum XRP withdraw amount, which is 40 XRP for those who don't know. 😎

Here goes the prove:

Best of luck!! 😎😜

Nice to see! I'm running the bot non-stop! Are you using or creating LUA scripts? I've been working on a script which i'm running for over a week now.
If have a Telegram group (Unofficial Seuntjie bot) chat, not sure if i'm allowed to share but would be a nice place to share idea's and such.

Good job mate. Try to level up your goals. Maybe you can make your goal higher like 100 XRP or try other crypto also using other strat. Good luck to that. I will try to achieve my goal also to win 1 BTC

Nice, I will start to use it just out of curiosity too, thanks for sharing your wins, I hope I can make good balance with this :) and good luck to all of you guys.

Posted (edited)

That's awesome! I'd love to see your strategy, I'm trying to grow my XRP by 25% every single day. 😁

Edited by Xentreali

4 hours ago, hardbringer87 said:

Congratulations on the goal. Don't stop there, set up new heights!

oh yeah, let's go!! Just got hyped now 😄

4 hours ago, GonerGenesis said:

I tend to re-evaluate my goal after I achieved it 😕 so this is hardly a good Idea.

Congrats to you.

if you achieve your goal all you need to do is set a new one, go for it 🙂

2 hours ago, Muskieto said:

Nice to see! I'm running the bot non-stop! Are you using or creating LUA scripts? I've been working on a script which i'm running for over a week now.
If have a Telegram group (Unofficial Seuntjie bot) chat, not sure if i'm allowed to share but would be a nice place to share idea's and such.

No, simply DiceBot normal settings. Still testing the basic stuff, but maybe in the future.

2 hours ago, Han2x said:

Good job mate. Try to level up your goals. Maybe you can make your goal higher like 100 XRP or try other crypto also using other strat. Good luck to that. I will try to achieve my goal also to win 1 BTC

Of course, that's the point of all of this. Gambling is only fun if you keep growing your bankroll, or atleast while it lasts eheh At the moment I'm using 5 different strategies. Good luck with you goal!! 😃

3 hours ago, SLFJ said:

Nice, I will start to use it just out of curiosity too, thanks for sharing your wins, I hope I can make good balance with this :) and good luck to all of you guys.

Glad to hear you're trying DiceBot, but don't forget, play safe! Or at least try 😂

12 minutes ago, Xentreali said:

That's awesome! I'd love to see your strategy, I'm trying to grow my XRP by 25% every single day. 😁

First of all, I use more than one strategy and 25% is a lot, but I hope you can do it. Best of luck!!

Congratulations the thing I've never done in Primdice is whitdraw, while playing here I am still in the stage of searching for a strategy that really suits me. Hopefully I can follow you.

Grats on your short term win! I always love seeing players win while betting, I feel so happy for them. Remember to withdraw some of your profits so that you don't bust them if you try again :)

indeed a lot of dicebot settings that we can't do in the Primedice web. I often use dicebot, and I feel a lot of benefits. congratulations for your profit, but if you can, also share the strategy, so that all can get profits like you

12 hours ago, maluss said:

Here goes the prove:

Best of luck!! 😎😜

waw ... happy friend ...
I am happy for you ..
I will follow you with your victory now
hopefully in the near future I can reach 40xrp ...

10 hours ago, phpkiller said:

@maluss gongratulation my friend will you all the best luck and i welcome you with us ♥ , as for the goal nice its good  to see fellow gamblers win try not to get greedy and keep it up and make it to 200 XRP :) 

Thanks you, I'll try not to get greedy, but let me tell you that it is a difficult task 😂

Eventually I might reach 200XRP it will take time because I'm testing other strats, focusing myself more in understanding the strategies first to know the weakness and stong point to use it effectively with it's own purpose. 😉

10 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Great and good return to primedice. Win and achieve goals is always good!

For sure, it gives us motivation for our life and keep betting strong and smart 😎

8 hours ago, cukup2 said:

Congratulations the thing I've never done in Primdice is whitdraw, while playing here I am still in the stage of searching for a strategy that really suits me. Hopefully I can follow you.

Well, I still in the same stage, it caught me by surprise because I was simply testing my startegy.

Feel free to follow me but I thing you would benefit following other gamblers, there's some good ones sharing their knowledge with us arond the forum (much better than me) 😉

8 hours ago, williamsh said:

Grats on your short term win! I always love seeing players win while betting, I feel so happy for them. Remember to withdraw some of your profits so that you don't bust them if you try again :)

Thank you, I appreciate it. Yeah, for sure I'll withdraw some 😁

4 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

indeed a lot of dicebot settings that we can't do in the Primedice web. I often use dicebot, and I feel a lot of benefits. congratulations for your profit, but if you can, also share the strategy, so that all can get profits like you

I would share share the startegy, but since I still testing it's pros and cons I prefer not to. Don't wanna make you bust your balance because of me and my lucky strike 😆

4 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

waw ... happy friend ...
I am happy for you ..
I will follow you with your victory now
hopefully in the near future I can reach 40xrp ...

Thank you very much, I'm looking forward to achieve new goals and share with you all.

For sure you will reach it, good luck! 🤩

7 hours ago, maluss said:

I would share share the startegy, but since I still testing it's pros and cons I prefer not to. Don't wanna make you bust your balance because of me and my lucky strike 😆

who knows your starategi can also make other users also get profit, even if not, at least you already share and other users just try

11 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

who knows your starategi can also make other users also get profit, even if not, at least you already share and other users just try

Strategies, well as long as the player knows to use-at-your-own-risk , there is no problem sharing strategies or your best plays.

Goal, stepping or having some growth on your goal, like setting it a little harder than the last one you achieved. Sometimes though if for example I would set a goal of a certain amount, when I'm almost at my goal. I choke, lel. So What I do now is I set a range for example, a profit of 200k sats - 250ksats.

54 minutes ago, jamyr said:

Strategies, well as long as the player knows to use-at-your-own-risk , there is no problem sharing strategies or your best plays.

Goal, stepping or having some growth on your goal, like setting it a little harder than the last one you achieved. Sometimes though if for example I would set a goal of a certain amount, when I'm almost at my goal. I choke, lel. So What I do now is I set a range for example, a profit of 200k sats - 250ksats.

I have tried it with payout 4.77x with on win 106.6%. at most I have been running twice in a row, it can't be like you who have reached seven times in a row. I tried it using doge, it didn't work

Posted (edited)
7 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

Here you have the strategy that made me achieve this goal:

1.thumb.PNG.5a9016c119baa53132666e5e40441f63.PNG2.thumb.PNG.81587d2db900bbb79d0f4706b01475ac.PNG

Note: Make sure you have a big starting balance, time to time it gives you huge loss streaks!!

Edited by maluss

Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, maluss said:

Here you have the strategy that made me achieve this goal:

1.thumb.PNG.5a9016c119baa53132666e5e40441f63.PNG2.thumb.PNG.81587d2db900bbb79d0f4706b01475ac.PNG

Note: Make sure you have a big starting balance, time to time it gives you huge loss streaks!!

Warning:
To everyone without expierience using the Dicebot, be extremely carefull with all the settings you can adjust, things can go bad pretty easily.

If you use the advanced "LUA" Script feature, make sure to only use scripts provided by the Official website. Make sure you understand each line of the script as there are maliciouse scripts out there that might steal your balance. 

I have the bot running with only small bets / less risky bets, next to that I use the manual roll to place higher / more risky bets.

Edited by Muskieto
bold