jamyr

Here we go again 7 wins in a row,

26 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

really good strategy, if you can share the strategy starting from bets and inrease on loss

Thank you for the kind words.

Just like the last time, my strategy doesn't include an increase on loss. Instead I have it increase on win. Today my starting bet would be 100sats - 500sats, to increase 106.6% on win.

Woah, that is some super luck you've got. For the second time!! I think you still made a good choice to lower the bet when you did. You only missed one more bet, and there was no telling when the next one would be a red.

9 hours ago, jamyr said:

c1a59d47ebcbb1a03dadd17fddb3429d.png

This time I stopped way too early. Still a good win for me.

you are really great in the payout strategy 4.77 which I want to know how much the balance is for playing using the strategy you gave, maybe if I have 50k satosi what is strong to hold back longred?

it seems to be a good strategy, but the house edge will bring you more reds for the long run, i think it works good for short runs, and i think changing the way of playing shortly and after making good profit is the right thing to do, right before the house edge catches you. best of luck :)

Great job dude. Seven times in a row on this multiplier is really best luck. Now I see that there are green stripes, not just red ones, although there are a lot more red ones in a row.

11 hours ago, jamyr said:

Thank you for the kind words.

Just like the last time, my strategy doesn't include an increase on loss. Instead I have it increase on win. Today my starting bet would be 100sats - 500sats, to increase 106.6% on win.

ok, i will try it, and i will post the results here. if it works it means my luck too, but if it doesn't work it means I'm not lucky and my seed is bad, maybe

Wow ... you are very lucky ...
how to get 7x in arrow at payout 4.77x ..
how is your arrangement for friends? may i know it? 🥰 🥰

if it's paid 100k sath ... maybe it's very nice to see the winning numbers ...

Early termination is an accurate choice, further can lead to big losses. Congratulations on winning 7 times in a row.