mgunita25

Simple Ways to Relieve Stress and Anxiety

Simple Ways to Relieve Stress and Anxiety

Exercise

Exercise is one of the most important things you can do to combat stress.

It might seem contradictory, but putting physical stress on your body through exercise can relieve mental stress.

The benefits are strongest when you exercise regularly. People who exercise regularly are less likely to experience anxiety than those who don't exercise

Write It Down

One way to handle stress is to write things down.

While recording what you're stressed about is one approach, another is jotting down what you're grateful for.

Gratitude may help relieve stress and anxiety by focusing your thoughts on what's positive in your life.

Spend Time With Friends and Family

Social support from friends and family can help you get through stressful times.

Being part of a friend network gives you a sense of belonging and self-worth, which can help you in tough times.

Laugh

It's hard to feel anxious when you're laughing. It's good for your health, and there are a few ways it may help relieve stress

Cuddle

Cuddling, kissing, hugging and sex can all help relieve stress.

Positive physical contact can help release oxytocin and lower cortisol. This can help lower blood pressure and heart rate, both of which are physical symptoms of stress

Listen to Soothing Music

Listening to music can have a very relaxing effect on the body.

Spend Time With Your Pet

Having a pet may help reduce stress and improve your mood.

PRAY TO GOD

This is the most important thing to do, to relieve stress and cure yourself from depression is to pray and talk to God about every problems your facing and God will provide everything and heal you.

How about Xanax? Several bars make you feal chill and relaxed. Especially during dice game sessions! 
Losing 1BTC still laughing, losing 2.5 ETH, again just a joke... until you wake up and be like, wtf did i do.

Nah just kidding, problem nowadays is that litterly everyone is in to their phones, the world isn't social anymore and (at least in my country) we live under a high- speed environment where everything needs to be done asap, people are all stressed out, on the steets, in traffic... Some countries especially in the Carrabien are just awesome.
I think all the devices in our home's can't be healthy for us- ever since we have 3G/4G and overloaded 2,4Ghz WiFi bands i feel like i'm more stressed and have serious issue to get in to a deep sleep. 

But I've quite some equipment at home, but even if i would remove it still wouldnt make sense.

(Time for)

giphy.gif

Imo Exercise is the best solution to depressions and your health in general, I did bodybuilding 10years ago i quit and I feel lazy, depressed and just tired.
Should def do something before i'm 80 already, time flies ffs