sheenaz.bay

Alternative account

yeah ... what you say is true ...
having two or more accounts is indeed prohibited in the world of cryptocurrency online ... even on any gambling site around the world ..
many are not aware of some of the features that Primedice has provided on every account. only a few people don't care so much about it, because they only care about the judgments. because primedice is a gambling site, not a coin storage site.
in Primedice there is what is called VAULT. this is a special application in primedice for storing coins that we have ... if we are afraid we cannot resist when betting, and lose all the coins we have, then this is your personal iron safe ... a special coin storage wallet that can only be pulled back to primedice web using email.

For this reason, Primedice has provided everything you need ... betting, personal iron safes, chat rooms, etc ... then make the best use of it. and avoid using more than one account in Primedice, because that will endanger your main account ...

6 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

yes you are right, but after vault, some players still use alt accounts more often to save a portion of their profits than to save in vault

your reason makes sense too, but to try a strategy with a main account you can also use bet 0, or use coins that are cheaper in value, no need to use alt acoount

I don't understand your last sentence which says that you know one person who has many accounts just because he wants to pay the amount of his winnings. what do you mean by paying the amount of the win? I don't understand, maybe it can be explained

I mean, he divided his target in small amounts. I forgot to put the words "installments" yesterday, sorry.

So he was only eyeing a slight victory on each of these accounts.I think this is one of the smartest ways you can do it. But honestly I don't have time to work as he does.

I had/have a handfull of accounts because at first I didn't understand the luck factor and I thought when my luck % went down maybe I should make a new account to get back to 100%, When I learned what seeds were and how to change them I also learned people using different accounts as a bank before the bank feature was added so that's what I also used them for but now I kinda stick to one account as I don't gamble as much anymore.

I think some players use several accounts to change their game and strategy, because, as I have already noticed, there is a limit, you play and win, but then there comes a band that defies logic, the question arises that now the robot is purposefully playing against you, to destroy and trust him he does it very easily and quickly

18 hours ago, 777seven777 said:

I think some players use several accounts to change their game and strategy, because, as I have already noticed, there is a limit, you play and win, but then there comes a band that defies logic, the question arises that now the robot is purposefully playing against you, to destroy and trust him he does it very easily and quickly

yes this might be the best answer for users who have more than one account, they may understand the game and the system more, so they do that

because I'm still confused, what are the benefits if we have an alternative account?
here we gamble, with just one account for me it's enough. what's the seed? each account has a different seed, so there is a possibility that the luck of each account will also differ depending on the seed, therefore users have an alternative account.
or to save their profits? because I often see the main account sending a portion of the coin to an alternative account. if only to save the profit, does Primedice provide a vault to save some of our balance. so what are the benefits of alternative accounts?

So, often people have bank accounts in PD, Stake just to save and not to lose the last funds and save it for a withdrawal.

10 hours ago, SLFJ said:

because I'm still confused, what are the benefits if we have an alternative account?
here we gamble, with just one account for me it's enough. what's the seed? each account has a different seed, so there is a possibility that the luck of each account will also differ depending on the seed, therefore users have an alternative account.
or to save their profits? because I often see the main account sending a portion of the coin to an alternative account. if only to save the profit, does Primedice provide a vault to save some of our balance. so what are the benefits of alternative accounts?

So, often people have bank accounts in PD, Stake just to save and not to lose the last funds and save it for a withdrawal.

that's my question why I made this thread, so I draw conclusions from old players, why do they have an alt account, because they believe, if they play for a long time the system will detect their winnings, therefore they will move their balance to alt them and play with their alt account. and of course the seeds in the main account and alt accounts are different. and having an alt account is allowed by Syarta not to violate the rules such as chatting in a chatroom and joining this forum.