mgunita25

New here in PD

Hello folks im an old gambler in another site and a new gambler here in PD. I just starded primedice like a months ago and i really like it here because they have forums, staffs and supports that's why i loved it here.

And also PD has a tip or they call it rains just by being active in the chatroom its really cool by the way. 

Therefore i conclude PRIMEDICE is the best crypto gambling so far 

Welcome to the primedice forum @mgunita25, sorry for the unexpected surprises, but I had to remove and edit some of your posts because you were adding in all caps text which goes against the forum rules.

Please read the forum rules and guidelines because a repeat offense will lead to a warning point and/or restriction from posting in this forum, which I am sure you would not like.

Have a great day.

On 10/07/2019 at 19:18, UltraChief said:

Welcome to the primedice forum @mgunita25, sorry for the unexpected surprises, but I had to remove and edit some of your posts because you were adding in all caps text which goes against the forum rules.

Please read the forum rules and guidelines because a repeat offense will lead to a warning point and/or restriction from posting in this forum, which I am sure you would not like.

Have a great day.

sorry bout that buddy and thank you for doing that. have a nice day ahead

On 10/07/2019 at 19:25, jamyr said:

Welcome to the Primedice Forum mgunita25, above is a long but very informative composition of what you need to know about the forum.

yeah thankyou for the information ill keep it up

3 minutes ago, Han2x said:

Welcome to PD @mgunita25. Surely you will learn something and earn something here. You will enjoy it here for sure... Good luck .

yeah im enjoying it already here in forum and at the same time im earning, thats lovely. Anyway thank you buddy you too bud keep on winning the game, good luck and have a nice day ahead.

Glad you are enjoying your experience so far!  Hope that continues while you're here... take a long look around the forums, there is a lot of great info here and is an awesome community.  Most of all, best of luck!

On 15/07/2019 at 16:11, SLFJ said:

Welcome! I'm new here too. Hope we can talk in future.

hello buddy for sure count me in and also you can add me in the game as a friend if you want, most of the the time im active in the chat room hehe. Anyways goodluck mate and have a good day