JohnTravel

Do you risked your entire amount on a single bet in this payout 1.01x?

yes i did, and it was an unexpected loss, i was rolling low bet amounts on that 1.01x, the amount i was playing was 500 satoshi and once i hit the red i multiply that amount to 50k satoshi to recover the 500satoshi in one bet and reset the bet amount back again to 500, couple rounds after that i have a red bet and lost 500 satoshi so i decided to place 50k satoshi bet to recover, and  it was a red bet also, twice in a row and i was like ( its too early for that ), i had to recover that 50k bet so i decided to go all in with 0.05 balance, and it was my fault to think it will not be a loss, it was a red hit and my balance disappeared in a single bet, 3 reds in a row on 1.01 x payout, 500 sats, 50k, then 0.05btc in a row, i was shocked because the odds were like 1/100000 and i just placed couple hundred bets.... that was the last time i place big amounts in such a payout, since then i never trust that payout. for me busting trying to hit big multiplier is much better than busting with 1.01x.

I've done this a couple of times to recover but it's heartbreaking when you lose your entire balance on 98% win chance so I no longer take the risk. I accept my loss instead and try to recover another time or by placing small bets on high payouts.

I find the best time to go all in is when you see 3 bets that would of lost, but prefer to go for 95% for a slightly higher return. But if you do this a lot, you always run this risk of busting so I don't like to do it that often.

On 21/07/2019 at 13:12, Bimfo said:

Lool. See this bet, John.

My heart jumped out of my heart.

Screenshot (18).png

Nice hit, but very risky in my opinion.  Even though it is 95% chance of win, I bet I would lose 5 out of 10 at least if I went all in like this.

On 09/07/2019 at 17:52, JohnTravel said:

I've listened to stories, seeing friends and acquaintances playing on the 1.01x payout that gives 98.02% chance of victory. This payout allows you to win above 1.97 and below the number 98.02 ie any value below 1.97 even this will annihilate you and any amount over 98.02 including this will get you into a loss.

And analyzing this fact, I realize that I did not make this kind of mistake, put all the coins in a single bet and click the roll button says using the 1.01x payout. Well if you win a good winning streak this will be great but if this game you are betting everything on a single bet and comes by surprise already at the beginning or after the start a red rounding bet rolling and you bet everything a high amount then you're going to have a great job to recoup this loss and you'll spend hours and hours thinking, "Because I bet everything, because I did this or that, because I did not do that and so on ...". That if you do not cry depending on the loss, really this happens to people not experienced in the gambler world.

This is a common mistake, people believe that by playing on the 1.01x payout they will not lose, bet high and come that score of 0.xx or 99.xx and kills the player and all the dreams.

Remember the dice game is unforeseen, we never know the outcome that will come and putting everything in a single bet can be a great option if you win, but if you lose, you have finished all the money in a single move and if the loss is great , then it will be a great job to recoup that loss.

So, have you ever been through this type of situation, that is, have you used the 1.01x payout and bet all your money and lost in a single bet in this payout that has a great chance of winning? Have you risked your entire amount on a single bet in this payout 1.01x?

I've never used the 1.01x with the exception of hunting for a roll hunt.  I've tried setting win chance at 90%  and wagering a larger amount but I soon found out that only works for so long.  I've had much greater success shooting for a multiplier of somewhere around 5x with a smaller wager amount but that doesn't always work either.   I find it kind of funny when someone does go all in on the 1.01x multiplier only to lose & they automatically claim they were scammed,  no you weren't scammed the odds just weren't in your favor I guess.  In conclusion I would say shooting for 1.01x with a huge wager rather then a larger multiplier with a smaller wager amount is much riskier,  that's just been my experience.

On 21/07/2019 at 12:20, 777seven777 said:

No, this multiplier is intended only for waggered, any other bets on it are nonsense, as you can play for example the whole bank for a small profit, and the red roll will come in this can not even doubt

Perfect, you said what I was wanting to hear! I only play this way using for wager or roll hunt, nothing more. Risking everything in this kind of game I think is a terrible strategy.

I never want to do it. I believe in this game has a system that detects our bets. when you use payout 1.01x, and you play with all your balance, it often happens you will get red, that's what often happens despite the high winning percentage

It's stupid to take such a risk for a 1.01 coef. I've seen a lot of times when people were losing their entire bank on bets like this. In this case, it's better to bet on underdogs. Even for a small bet you can get a huge reward, and everyone has a chance of winning, even it's football or mma, there is no one who can know the result before the game/fight. When you make a betting app on https://innovation-park.eu/, it's important to know all these aspects, if you want to get people to love your platform.

Edited by AvaMetcal