mgunita25

Comment your best strategy on PD

Hi everyone ill show you some strategy to win and some are gathered information i know

Ex: If you have 0.001btc balance

Base bet: .00000010-.00000100

Pay-out: 3x

Reset on win

Increase bet on lose: 70%

Stop win profit: 0.00000001

-FOR EVERY WIN YOU MAKE CHANGE THE BASE BET EVERYTIME BASED ON THE BASE BET LIMIT

-FOR EVERY 500 BETS/ROLLS ALWAYS CHANGE SEEDS

-DONT FORGET TO CHANGE SIDES SOMETIMES

THERE YOU GO! GOODLUCK YALL!

YOU CAN ALSO COMMENT DOWN BELOW YOUR STRATEGY YOU ARE USING 😊

actually this method I've used often, I see this method on youtube. the way you will stop at every win is because you use stop on profit. maybe that's what I've never tried, I've never used stop on profit. thank you for sharing

2 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

actually this method I've used often, I see this method on youtube. the way you will stop at every win is because you use stop on profit. maybe that's what I've never tried, I've never used stop on profit. thank you for sharing

You're welcome sheena i just gathered some information and aslo dont forget to be patient at all times greedy will bring you to bust

3 minutes ago, mgunita25 said:

You're welcome sheena i just gathered some information and aslo dont forget to be patient at all times greedy will bring you to bust

yes that's my weakness, I always have a hard time stopping if I get a profit. I always want more and more, and finally all of my balance runs out

7 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

yes that's my weakness, I always have a hard time stopping if I get a profit. I always want more and more, and finally all of my balance runs out

It's better if you have a profit target/goal in each day to maintain the odds and avoid losing it all. Best of luck buddy

I have also used this same method very often.  Sometimes I play it a bit differently though, I use 3.3x with 60% increase on loss but with the same BB and such.  I have also had success with 6.66x and a 20% increase on loss with similar bankroll restrictions.

Best Strat for me is playing manual , and sometimes semi auto. i set my payout at 9x and i count reds before increasing , i've made huge profits doing that , but the problem is that on maunal you can lose control , because of emotions due to dopamine rushes , so when it occurs i recommend you to stop and take a break.

I believe there is not a better strategy, but the use of many strategies. A very simple answer may be, do not lose today, and on the following days until you make a good profit and then risk earning a lot, but if you lose, then all was in vain.

15 hours ago, mgunita25 said:

It's better if you have a profit target/goal in each day to maintain the odds and avoid losing it all. Best of luck buddy

ok, maybe every user has a daily profit target, and they will stop playing if they have got their daily profit target. so, what if before you get a profit target, do you lose?

All strategies are the same and there is no particular one, for example, safe or profitable. All of these strategies lead to defeat sooner or later. It all depends not on strategy, but on luck. Just play in manual mode as you like and enjoy it.

playing auto bet is more relaxed ... it's just that the level of defeat is quite high ... I prefer to play auto bet with the following settings:

initial balance: 0.00150000 btc
bet amount: 0.00000002 btc
payout: 9x
onlose: 28%
stop on profit: I don't use it ... because I want to spin the old dice

On 10/07/2019 at 08:36, mgunita25 said:

Hi everyone ill show you some strategy to win and some are gathered information i know

Reset on win

-FOR EVERY WIN YOU MAKE CHANGE THE BASE BET EVERYTIME BASED ON THE BASE BET LIMIT

Thanks mate. I will try to test it later. I hope it will win some. 

Try this strat also if you like.

Base bet: 0.0001

Payout: 7.07x

Reset on win

Increase on lose: 25%

You need to adjust your base bet depending on your balance and goal profit. If you have higher balance you need raise it to reach profit goal in shorter time but higher risk. 

On 11/07/2019 at 01:04, sheenaz.bay said:

ok, maybe every user has a daily profit target, and they will stop playing if they have got their daily profit target. so, what if before you get a profit target, do you lose?

sometimes i lose it all if ill be greedy haha but need some luck to win big

22 hours ago, Han2x said:

Thanks mate. I will try to test it later. I hope it will win some. 

Try this strat also if you like.

Base bet: 0.0001

Payout: 7.07x

Reset on win

Increase on lose: 25%

You need to adjust your base bet depending on your balance and goal profit. If you have higher balance you need raise it to reach profit goal in shorter time but higher risk. 

thanks buddy will use that one sooner hehe. 

1 hour ago, mgunita25 said:

sometimes i lose it all if ill be greedy haha but need some luck to win big

thanks buddy will use that one sooner hehe. 

Good luck hope you will win with that. 

On 10/07/2019 at 08:36, mgunita25 said:

Reset on win

imma try this one, thank you for your suggestions.

On 10/07/2019 at 14:50, rembo2 said:

All strategies are the same and there is no particular one, for example, safe or profitable. All of these strategies lead to defeat sooner or later. It all depends not on strategy, but on luck. Just play in manual mode as you like and enjoy it.

I think this dicebot is a way for the house to always win. I do not trust machines playing for me, unlike manual playing, even though I know there is a code behind that can change the result, I prefer manual play because I can still have a chance to try to reverse the situation, unlike automatic play.

if you have enough funds and try not to win ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎a lot martangle will do just fine