JohnTravel

Do you interrupt the game to make rains or tips?

Today I was thinking of something I saw in the chat and what happened to me.

One day I was playing here in primedice, I was going all happy and capturing many etoshi, and approaching 1 ETH in a single day. It was all perfect, and I stopped, went to get a coffee and lost focus of the game! What did I do in this moment that I lost focus? 😖

I started out of nothing to do rains, tips and I went back to the game and it rained, I lost concentration, people started to get euphoric and happy, and that zumzumzum of the chat infected to me, and my attention of the game was moving away totally and I nor did I realize that I had lost that force of attacking eyes, and 100% total attention power in the game.

I thought I was fine at this time of rich making rains of money. And came the faltering, the tumbles and I began to fall from the mountain of Ethereum, and the result was fatal, I lost everything!

And over time I've noticed this, people start making rains in the middle of the game and suddenly it seems like a lightning bolt fell on the chat, or the person disappeared or you look at the person's balance and realize that that green status turned red, the loss finally happened! Fatal!

So, based on that, the question is quite simple: Do you interrupt the game to make rains or tips? Or you do not do tips in the middle of the game, do only in the end after reaching the desired limit? Or do not you tip at any time, even after you win?

Well, I think it took my focus, and I did it twice, one I lost in the ethereum as I said, and another I baked high in bitcoin, but today I think differently, I will not do any more tips in the middle of the game, this after completing my mission, goal, target.

yes I have done rain and gave tips to friends in the middle of the game. and finally I lost everything. it's better, if we intend to make rain or give a tip, it's best after we reach our target. if you have reached the target, do it if you want to make rain or give tips, then stop playing and continue tomorrow

For me it varies to be honest.  I have never really let the acts of chatting, tipping, or raining effect my game and concentration.  If for some reason it does have an effect, I'll just take a short cool down break and do something else for a bit to sort of clear my head, and then come back to it when I'm ready.  Gambling with a lot of distractions rarely leads to a successful outcome.

10 hours ago, mgunita25 said:

Complete your mission or goal before giving out tips/rains so that you can focus on your game. Anyways goodluck bro 

Ahahaha, exactly, better finish the task before doing anything awards.

I usually make rain or tip after finishing whitdraw and I also often continue the game after making it rain, most of the skills are lost so in my opinion if we are playing better don't do activities in chatrom so I can focus on the game.

13 hours ago, HappyTree said:

i always rain in chat, making tips to friends after i get my goal and taking break, so i will not lose focuse while replying to users and getting notifiy songs haha

Okay, and you think that doing tips in the middle of the game or rains really messes up?

1 hour ago, JohnTravel said:

Okay, and you think that doing tips in the middle of the game or rains really messes up?

Ofc that make you lose the connect in game, i tried to rain in middle of my games in past and i took heavy loss because i have bet high and low and didnt know whats happing because of chat, i still remember i lost 0.01 btc just because that

5 hours ago, cukup2 said:

I usually make rain or tip after finishing whitdraw and I also often continue the game after making it rain, most of the skills are lost so in my opinion if we are playing better don't do activities in chatrom so I can focus on the game.

Exactly, the possibility of losing concentration and going to the ground is great when we are doing tip or rain in the middle of the game, I particularly do not recommend this to anyone.

I don't feel disturbed when I roll the dice suddenly I get rain or tips from someone ... my mind will still focus on the gambling that is going on.

sometimes there are some players who feel disturbed by the rain or tip from someone he receives, which at the end makes his concentration on the play lost, his mind begins to divert to the chat room ... without him realizing he has been trapped in the red line quite long and ends when all the balances that he has have run out ...

if you are a gambler like that (feel annoyed when betting because there are lots of rain or even tips that you receive) I suggest to pause, wait until everything is calm .. if it starts to calm down, rain and tips have started to rarely be seen, please continue your bet, because ... if you don't do it, then only remorse is left over because you have lost all the balance you have

Before, when I am so active and addicted to gambling, I remember winning and tips some to friends. But not my intention to interrupt games. But for me tips don't interrupt games it's just refresh the mind. :) 

On 09/07/2019 at 21:53, sheenaz.bay said:

yes I have done rain and gave tips to friends in the middle of the game. and finally I lost everything. it's better, if we intend to make rain or give a tip, it's best after we reach our target. if you have reached the target, do it if you want to make rain or give tips, then stop playing and continue tomorrow

Yes, the problem is that people talk about it and many other things, but when they are in the game they forget and then remember that they had the chance not to make the same mistakes. This is the problem, being addicted to behavior patterns that leads them unconsciously to repeat the same fault. If you stick to this pattern, it will win.

On 10/07/2019 at 01:50, MrNice23 said:

In general i prefer to reach my target before tipping , most of the tim i send tips before i want to recover the amount and i bust because i rush....

Yes, I think this is the way, because usually distraction causes us to lose focus, so achieving value is the best way and option always, let's say first and foremost before we get lost or lost on the way.

On 10/07/2019 at 00:56, CntryBoy said:

For me it varies to be honest.  I have never really let the acts of chatting, tipping, or raining effect my game and concentration.  If for some reason it does have an effect, I'll just take a short cool down break and do something else for a bit to sort of clear my head, and then come back to it when I'm ready.  Gambling with a lot of distractions rarely leads to a successful outcome.

I think no one wins with distraction, imagine a distracted baseball or basketball player looking at his girlfriend in the crowd, he'll be a loser. I think this is in all sports and game types. If it is too noisy it will take me to the knockout. So in my view rain is no different, if you do too much you will lose focus and tangle the game and consequently lose the game in the dice.

On 10/07/2019 at 10:34, williamsh said:

For me it depends on the type of win I've made. Some wins are just recovery bets, while others are true profits. I have not ever won enough in one gambling session to be able to make a massive rain yet.

Got it, so when you get a big win you're waiting for, will you make tips or rains?

10 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Got it, so when you get a big win you're waiting for, will you make tips or rains?

Probably yes, it's hard to say now, because emotions change during the actual moment. I might just be so relieved that I won and when withdraw it all before forgetting to rain.

Well 2 days ago i interrupt my game, to tip a bit then i wanted to recover and tip more , i ended busting all , that was stupid , i think it would be better if it was after my run or at least after withdrawing 90% of my balance and let only 10% for tips. 

Posted (edited)
On 10/08/2019 at 07:06, MrNice23 said:

Well 2 days ago i interrupt my game, to tip a bit then i wanted to recover and tip more , i ended busting all , that was stupid , i think it would be better if it was after my run or at least after withdrawing 90% of my balance and let only 10% for tips. 

Exactly, this is a mistake we should not make. I think that making tips in the middle of the game is like leaving the game and going to look there in the stands the game, that is, lost focus, stopped in the middle of the game and run to take a picture. But it's everyone's opinion, I don't think that's a good thing, I've done it and lost it.

Edited by JohnTravel

On 10/08/2019 at 08:41, JstLikeMagyk said:

very very rarely if I'm doing super well and taking a break anyway but no I wouldn't take a break specifically to tip or rain on the exception If I owed someone coin and they come on asking for it I'd stop to send it through but I'm here to play first and foremost.

Good answer, exactly the first game the mission to win and make great results that give you pocket money. I think anyone who goes in the middle of the game making tips or rains will risk getting out of tune and then coming back to the game without the full attention it was, it's like chilling and losing the pace of the game.

On 10/07/2019 at 12:22, HappyTree said:

Ofc that make you lose the connect in game, i tried to rain in middle of my games in past and i took heavy loss because i have bet high and low and didnt know whats happing because of chat, i still remember i lost 0.01 btc just because that

Exactly, lost focus and attention in the game and the result is fatal, defeat is imminent and rapid. Better as I see no tips in the middle of the match, I have seen many lose minutes after tips.