@zulfandina

some investors hope for cryptocurrency

from the global survey statistics, I saw the "Kaspersky survey" saying ... many people think that they already know what they have (cryptocurrency), but they decide to withdraw (don't use it). 18% stop because they say "too complicated" using digital tags.

this is only because they do not know / understand about crytocurrency. however, because of this lack of understanding they began not to believe in the power of the digital currency. It can be said that almost 31% of them think that krypto is quite volatile and they need time to wait for stability from crypto to really be used as currency legal exchange. and there are even around 10% who say that crypto won't last long ...

but ... even so ... they still want to use crypto to guarantee life in the future ...

from the observation of the Kaspersky team, their doubts arise because the worst possibility is the crime of "SIBER" ... probably because of the rampant theft of hackers that made investors anxious and doubtful about cryptocurrency security ...

from the statement above, it is indeed confusing at first glance ... however, it is clear that they are skeptical because they are waiting for "stability" in your opinion, what is the meaning of "STABILITY" here? are they waiting for the price to stabilize or what? in your opinion whether the world crytocurrency supervisor team is able to maintain cryptocurrency security in crypto banks around the world from cyber attacks or hackers?
let's all friends ... take your time to discuss this issue for a moment ... because even though many of the investors withdrew from cryptocurrency, it turns out they still hope that this cryptocurrency will guarantee their future ...

Your answer will be greatly appreciated

The whole concept of stability has to do with the price per bitcoin. People are worried that if they buy 1 btc now, in a few months the value could half or double. Fiat currencies are mostly stable because $1 today roughly equals $1 in a few months.

5 minutes ago, williamsh said:

The whole concept of stability has to do with the price per bitcoin. People are worried that if they buy 1 btc now, in a few months the value could half or double. Fiat currencies are mostly stable because $1 today roughly equals $1 in a few months.

I agree with you, friend ... the price problem is indeed one of the most highlighted things in crypto ...
then how do you think about security related to cryotocurrency this friend? do you think the world crytocurrency supervisory team has been able to guarantee the financial safety of investors?

There is often a misunderstanding of theft and security hacking that occurs at various exchange places and other businesses. Even though these things are a disaster, none of them involves Bitcoin being hacked, nor does it mean there are weaknesses in Bitcoin. Just as a bank robbery does not mean the dollar has been weakened or polluted. After all, good security and various security solutions are needed to provide better protection for the user's money security, and to reduce the risk of theft and loss. In recent years, the security system has developed rapidly, such as wallet encryption, offline wallets, hardware wallets, and multi-signature transactions.

yeah if things were stable then ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎investing wouldnt really work out would it?

Security and Volatility of BTC price are in my opinion what worry the most investors , people who wants to make a project ralted to btc for e.g, i'm not talking about traders.  So if they work using BTC it's pretty risky for them since one day 1btc can be equal to 10k usd , and the day before it could be worth less then 8k usd....

Concerning security it's also an big issue since many exchanges has been hacked and many individuals as well , so crypto world isn't safe yet.

1 hour ago, MrNice23 said:

Security and Volatility of BTC price are in my opinion what worry the most investors , people who wants to make a project ralted to btc for e.g, i'm not talking about traders.  So if they work using BTC it's pretty risky for them since one day 1btc can be equal to 10k usd , and the day before it could be worth less then 8k usd....

Concerning security it's also an big issue since many exchanges has been hacked and many individuals as well , so crypto world isn't safe yet.

many investors are afraid to invest now because there are many bitcoin banks that concede. it seems like this will continue ...

do you think there will be a high level of security that can secure the assets of the investors themselves? or will it continue like this?

I hope that in the future the security forces tasked with securing crytocurrency will find a tool or whatever to secure cryptptocurrency banks throughout the world.

On 18/07/2019 at 18:57, MrNice23 said:

Agree with your comments. Bitcoin prices are very volatile. sometimes increase and decrease every second. This is probably the only reason I don't like investing in Bitcoin. I just like coins with slight fluctuations like ETH

On 11/07/2019 at 14:00, sheenaz.bay said:

There is often a misunderstanding of theft and security hacking that occurs at various exchange places and other businesses. Even though these things are a disaster, none of them involves Bitcoin being hacked, nor does it mean there are weaknesses in Bitcoin. Just as a bank robbery does not mean the dollar has been weakened or polluted. After all, good security and various security solutions are needed to provide better protection for the user's money security, and to reduce the risk of theft and loss. In recent years, the security system has developed rapidly, such as wallet encryption, offline wallets, hardware wallets, and multi-signature transactions.

Hopefully in the future the level of security for cryptocurrency banks will be better and more stable ... because with increasing market share, hackers will automatically begin to show their shrewdness in hacking accounts of various blockchain customers and trying to bring the amount of bitcoin or other cryptocurrency on a large scale. and this has happened several times, this is really a very despicable act .. I'm sure that the hackers are a group of people who are very genius, but misuse their expertise,

if in the future the level of security in all crytocurrency banks improves and security officers are increasingly generous to their duties, then we as one of the cryptocurrency customers will feel safer from the work of hackers who seem to never stop robbing bitcoin banks ....

In fact, 18% stops not because of complexity but because 18% of investors are scared. Those who are not afraid and trust in Bitcoin are those who have the capacity to become traders.