sheenaz.bay

Is the price of bitcoin rising because of Libra?

Posted (edited)

Bitcoin moves wild again. Even today (07/09/2019) Bitcoin prices touch US $ 12,000 per coin.
Bitcoin prices in the range of US $ 12,354.55 per coin or up 4.18% overnight. Bitcoin prices were boosted due to Facebook's plan to publish Libra.
What we have seen in bitcoin over the past few weeks is still very much related to Libra.
Is the price of bitcoin rising because of Libra? And what makes Libra boost the price of bitcoin?

Edited by sheenaz.bay

Honestly, I do not believe it's the Pound currency that's causing that bitcoin variation.

There are many other factors behind this, such as the World Bank, the Federal Reserve, the economic crisis, the variation of gold and silver, the new world government that is approaching, and the possible economic resettlement so said in the world of finance.

As for the Libra, in my opinion this is just another currency that will popularize to the general public the knowledge of electronic currencies.

52 minutes ago, sheenaz.bay said:

Bitcoin moves wild again. Even today (07/09/2019) Bitcoin prices touch US $ 12,000 per coin.
Bitcoin prices in the range of US $ 12,354.55 per coin or up 4.18% overnight. Bitcoin prices were boosted due to Facebook's plan to publish Libra.
What we have seen in bitcoin over the past few weeks is still very much related to Libra.
Is the price of bitcoin rising because of Libra? And what makes Libra boost the price of bitcoin?

in my opinion coin libra has a positive effect for bitcoin ... because at least because of the movement of coin libra, making a positive impact on bitcoin, in the last discussion I saw that libra pushed giant coin-coins to be able to rise again ... even the possibility of bitcoin price increases could very high because of the newcomer's coin movements ...

I do not know exactly what the relationship between this Facebook coin and Bitcoin is, but clearly, this coin face book has a positive impact on some of the world's cryptocurrency coins.

no it will never be like that bitcoin is controlled by big whales it will never get boosted for some random shity ass centralized coin, but its not imposible.

but not just because libra because new people will join the CryptoCurrency train, so again Btc and the gang will get new traders and Hodlers , and of course gamblers ♥.

I'm not sure Libra has something to do with increase of btc, i think many other factors are involved , but it could be a tiny impact coming from Bitcoin's community to show that Btc is stong and that we don't need such shit coin in crypto market..

11 hours ago, Dboyeric said:

Libra is a stable coin, i see no reason for it to affect bitcoin, Bitcoin price will reach it's usual peak of $20,000. Who need libra when we have bitcoin

very well said, i was gonna just write that i dont see the᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ connection between ones prica and the other, but you said it better.