MrNice23

BTC Price Expectations For Q3 ? July, August, and September

Posted (edited)

Hello Pdicers , i know as crypto gamblers you should be concerned by Bitcoin price. I'm a bit late but is never too late to make some predictions , we are in the first days of July and Btc seems to be in a good shape to rise again and maybe surpass 14k usd!   

Now the price is at 12,666 USD which is not bad at all and very promissing for the upcoming months. However i'm expecting it to drop a lil bit , but i don't think it will go down under 10k , let's hope that.  

So here are my expectations: 

July: 14k USD

August: 16K USD 

September: 12k USD 

I expect a drop by September then another price rise for the Q4.

Please note that they are just my personnal expectations , so you don't have to follow them, every one has his own expectations , that's why i'm making this topic to know more about yours.  

Edited by MrNice23

I personally do not expect at all if the price of bitcoin will drop until March 2020 ... because I have planned to hold all my coins until March 2020 ...
if it is realized, and my hopes will be fulfilled, on March 2020. I intend to sell all the coins that I have ... and wait for the price to drop back in June 2020, and open a new page back ...

like you said, friend ... that's my hope ...
and I also hope to all my friends, don't hold on to my expectations ... because it can be the expectations of friends all different from me ... I just share what is on my mind and my target to achieve my dreams in March 2020

Posted (edited)

I believe that this is go up one part of the year and fall, but sincerally, my mission is catch money and sell when the price is good. After btc hit the same big last value of the history of btc, i think that this is one way fo turn the attention of the people for cryptoworld.

Edited by JohnTravel

there's no right speculation here but if there are i think bitcoin will hit $15k this year for sure and i hope it will be haha all of us would be lucky it that would happen, but atm bitcoin is dropping and on 10k atm. Anyways may the god be in our favor and hope it would go rise up every month. good luck buddy and have a nice day ahead. 

By the end of this year, i'm expecting Bitcoin to hit 17k USD , that would be great if it happens , but it's very hard to speculate , we never know what can occur in upcoming months.