maluss

How low I went today

Today I decided to start using DiceBot, which, by the way, I've been enjoying using so far and thanks to this lovely tool I'm able to share this graphic with you all.

Since I wasn't being able to fall asleep I decided to come check my bets rolling (I left the dice rolling during the night for the first time by the way). I sit down on my chair relaxing a bit, when after a few minutes I start watching my balance going down really fast. Normally my first reaction would be to stop it, but this one was different, I just simply observed it going down and down. For the first time in my life, the only emotion I felt about it, was thinking how beautiful it was. Now I question myself, is it a sign that I'm improving my psychology as a gambler? Well, I might discover in the future losses ahaha

Here I leave you the graph:

graph.thumb.png.546f5c9a785483673c7cb816d8733e91.png

I am also a person who includes playing dice using db, I am personally like you too, if the balance goes down, I usually stop it, but in a few weeks, I like to have the courage to continue. because usually in the last seconds it's time to hit. it's an exciting feeling. I don't understand about myself, why I am a gambler like this, because this will make our balance worse

Well, i think now you are no more affraid by taking risks , and that's the spirit of a true gambler, as we say high risk high reward!  Best of luck on your next sessions!

not like you friends ... I don't use db in rolling dice in primedice ... I prefer to play as is ...
even I am not interested in trying it ... maybe because I am comfortable in the current way (roll the dice directly on the primedice site).
indeed, many advised me to try it ... but ... I don't know because of what, instead I tried it ... while downloading it I just got lazy,

2 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I am also a person who includes playing dice using db, I am personally like you too, if the balance goes down, I usually stop it, but in a few weeks, I like to have the courage to continue. because usually in the last seconds it's time to hit. it's an exciting feeling. I don't understand about myself, why I am a gambler like this, because this will make our balance worse

Yeah, we definitely need to work on this or our balance will always be bad managed 😂

1 hour ago, MrNice23 said:

Well, i think now you are no more affraid by taking risks , and that's the spirit of a true gambler, as we say high risk high reward!  Best of luck on your next sessions!

Thank you, I look forward for improvements. Good luck for you too!

1 hour ago, @zulfandina said:

not like you friends ... I don't use db in rolling dice in primedice ... I prefer to play as is ...
even I am not interested in trying it ... maybe because I am comfortable in the current way (roll the dice directly on the primedice site).
indeed, many advised me to try it ... but ... I don't know because of what, instead I tried it ... while downloading it I just got lazy,

I really recommend it. I used to think like that too, but if you roll your dice in auto it offers a lot more options to your strategy, I even felt overwhelmed at first when I opened DiceBot. Try it, you'll not regret for sure.

30 minutes ago, williamsh said:

Woah, that is a sharp decline! I'm glad you had enough balance to be able to bounce back from it, and carry on going. That chart is definitely an impressive one overall. Grats on that!

Yeah, I've been improving my bankroll management 😎

according to those stats, i can see that you did so good and kept profiting for a good time before going low, and yeah that was a free fall, but the best part is that you could rise up again and recovered all u lost instantly, i think you should be more careful, and stop when you are on top, best of luck playing :) ( try to go manually, to be able to control every bet )

3 hours ago, lupandina said:

Uh, it was risky 😅 Feeling, when it's going down, is scary, felling when it hits green is a relief... Btw, there were few time for me, when it still busted eventually :)

For sure it was, I was testing till where I could go with martingale 😂

2 hours ago, Chikou1306 said:

according to those stats, i can see that you did so good and kept profiting for a good time before going low, and yeah that was a free fall, but the best part is that you could rise up again and recovered all u lost instantly, i think you should be more careful, and stop when you are on top, best of luck playing :) ( try to go manually, to be able to control every bet )

Exactly, it was a test even though I was applying the safest management I could in that strat.

Well, I used to have a manual strategy to apply directly on PD but I needed the live stats graph and since it is buggy now it's kinda annoying to apply it. 😉

1 hour ago, youssefs0102 said:

two steeps and you are done ! haha you got some luck there

Not at all, in that graph I shared you can only see I almost got yo -0.02 negative, but my balance was much bigger, you can see in the this graph (the one I'm gonna share that I suffered a much bigger drawdown after that one and still being more than safe 😄

Check out this one:

graph2.png.thumb.png.11aecb36ee9715a230937f62c5da3553.png

If the result is negative this is not a good choice. I do not go well with the dicebot, but I know of people who can win using this tool.

You have to analyze more data, if this was your first time, then sample at least a week or a month of play using the dicebot and return here to tell what happened to you.

5 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

If the result is negative this is not a good choice. I do not go well with the dicebot, but I know of people who can win using this tool.

You have to analyze more data, if this was your first time, then sample at least a week or a month of play using the dicebot and return here to tell what happened to you.

That's a good advice, gonna analise it and let you guys know how it went. Will only be valid with my current balance, if I bust it, game over. Either way I'm gonna update 🙂

5 hours ago, lupandina said:

Till forever ^^ There's everything possible in gambling... :)

Indeed, let's see how it goes in the future. Let's gooo!! 😂😎