Hello all, with the recent upward movement of the price of bitcoin we have all been very happy, but its only natural that what goes up must come down or the price curve cant just go up and up, it will get to a point it will start coming down, the question here is, is it time to sell off or keep holding and hoping for more northward movement, to me its time time to sell some and keep some just in case the price swing either way.

what re your thoughts on this guys? you can share your opinion lets learn from each other, plse drop your comments

If you are holding some btc i would advice you to sell some and hodl the rest , i think bullish trend is not over despite of price swings i believe that Bitcoin will rise again by the end of the year. 

17 hours ago, kessyvin1 said:

Hello all, with the recent upward movement of the price of bitcoin we have all been very happy, but its only natural that what goes up must come down or the price curve cant just go up and up, it will get to a point it will start coming down, the question here is, is it time to sell off or keep holding and hoping for more northward movement, to me its time time to sell some and keep some just in case the price swing either way.

what re your thoughts on this guys? you can share your opinion lets learn from each other, plse drop your comments

in my opinion when it comes to the price of bitcoin, it seems like this is the right time to save as much bitcoin as you have, my prediction says that bitcoin will continue to rise to the moon ... as usual, if bitcoin sydah starts to fall in price even until it drops down, and lasts long until it doesn't rise in price until a few months, and after waiting a few months, the price starts to rise, this is a sign ... signs that the price of bitcoin will continue to rise ... even though sometimes in the middle of the road he will go down but not drastically, just go down a little and hold on, and I'm sure some of these weeks will rise again ...

if you believe, please save ... don't sell now ... if you don't believe, that's your choice ... that's happy to be able to share and share stories and thoughts of each other ...

Holding bitcoin is kind of like gambling, because nobody can predict the market. I mean, if you can afford to lose money by holding bitcoin, then do not sell, but if you need the money, rather sell now while the price is high.

I wonder why so many people try to predict where BTC price or any other coin is going in the future, you can simple do trend following and it gives you everything (signals to buy and to sell). Trade smart!