williamsh

How do you feel about these "Hosted Promotions"?

Heya everyone!

So over the last week or two, I have noticed a large increase in the number of moderators doing promotions here in the forum. It ranges anywhere from chatting to mods, guessing numbers, chatting constructively etc. It seems like the moderators are all of a sudden all doing small giveaways for the community :)

I personally love this! It is super fun to participate in some of them and it is a great way to get more people active and involved. Let me know what you all think about this.

I'm feeling great about these initiatives, promotions, all this shows a great commitment, and joy of helping, sharing and seeing others coming up. I want to win, I know it is difficult, sometimes very hard, but I want to see others winning too, Not everyone will win, few will win.

But these challenges greatly increase the chance of people winning and are a great help !! Everything is going well !!

2 hours ago, williamsh said:

Heya everyone!

So over the last week or two, I have noticed a large increase in the number of moderators doing promotions here in the forum. It ranges anywhere from chatting to mods, guessing numbers, chatting constructively etc. It seems like the moderators are all of a sudden all doing small giveaways for the community :)

I personally love this! It is super fun to participate in some of them and it is a great way to get more people active and involved. Let me know what you all think about this.

I am increasingly active myself because of the small challenges made by some moderators ... this has had a positive effect on primedice members ...

increase the deposit balance, increase the number of primedice players to be active always ... spur their bets, make the registration level new members who want to join in primedice ... this is very good ...

hopefully in the future Perimedice will continue to advance, make a career, make the members feel at home and be comfortable with Primedice for a long time ..

I hope that can be realized, because I love Primedice

I also like it, this is an additional challenge note, because what we know is that primedice only has a challenge forum once a week, unlike stake holding weekly challenge forums, stake also has a daily telegram challenge ... but with hosted promotions from moderators, making challenges increase and make users also compete to win it

On 08/07/2019 at 09:21, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Great initiative from the moderations/support team! That's what keeping the dice alive, various challenges from all the team to let us earn some free $ to play.

Keep doing that, awesome shit in my opinion.

I couldn't have said it better myself!  I really like the fact that they are all different ways to get the community involved, and all of the various hosted promotions are creative and various ways to get folks involved.  They are not all "Hit xxx multiplier" or "Roll xxx number" to win part of the collective prize, not that there is anything wrong with those, they are always fun and challenging as well.... but it is nice to see a little new spice to some of these challenges lately.  Kudos to all who are involved in getting these going...

idk how i feel about them cause i had this weird experience which made me question a lot of things....

i  was trying to reply and take part in a hosted promotion... but it wouldnt let me reply to the topic, then when i contacted support and the person who made the promotion all of  a sudden it showed me as "restricted" from opening that forum᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ post... i couldnt understand why.. and it was me specifically cause when i tried to open the post on incognito when not logged in to a user... it would load the page...

i never got any reason or response why i wasnt allowed to access that particular thread... they gave me prize money but why  they restricted me still baffles me..

so idk how i feel about em... as the host has total control i guess... and not regulated by stake

First of all: The funds for Hosted Promotions are coming from Primedice.

Secondly: even if you‘re not able to win or whatever.. it could be worse ;)

And third: Might be the issue that it got opened and then hidden for a later release and you just submitted when that happened. So your answer was still there, maybe.

it was weird all around... first it let me view it for a while but was closed to replies. then started telling me im restricted to viewing this.. i asked support about it, they told me yes i am restricted but thats all i am allowed to know... but this whole time when not logged in to forum the topic was still visible and available to be viewed. 

eventually it was opened up to replies cause i saw a buncha replies rolling in (when i was looking at the topic while not logged in) cause during while logged in it would tell me restricted... 

its was weird... again,  they gave me winning prizes cause i PMed the answers and time stamped them etc, its just the whole them putting a restriction was the puzzling part..

not sure if i explained it wrong in my last post, but yeah . it can be worse  ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎i guess your right.. but i dont see how since i play by rooolz =P
thnx for the reply cpt

well i can say i think i learned something new ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎from this thread... so what hosted promotions are are basically stake sponsored/funded events that are 100% administered by the the topic creator/hoster... which can be any mod that wants to run the event?

23 hours ago, Han2x said:

It's more fun than catching tips on chat. Doing something for a prize awesome. I like the treasure hunt but I can't figure it out until now.

I agree completely, it is always fun to change it up and make it a bit challenging from time to time.  The treasure hunt has me a bit confused too...

On 08/07/2019 at 07:49, williamsh said:

Heya everyone!

I like very much about this hosted challenges.

21 minutes ago, CntryBoy said:

I agree completely, it is always fun to change it up and make it a bit challenging from time to time.  The treasure hunt has me a bit confused too...

Hosted challenge can be away to make this forum more active. And also it's a chance for those members who can't compete on those trivia hosted on chat box because they are using mobile and their connection sucks.   

I personally think it's dope but at the same time I'd love to see an affiliate code to give other people for once to come play on primedice and maybe give people a deposit bonus with a play through when they sign up through an affiliate  :) classic marketing still works fine and we've never really been given an opportunity like that except for in closed circumstances like streaming etc.

On 25/07/2019 at 08:20, Han2x said:

It's more fun than catching tips on chat. Doing something for a prize awesome. I like the treasure hunt but I can't figure it out until now.

it seems like I agree with you ...
get a pretty big prize with a worthy challenge ... this is indeed an extraordinary thing ...
can trigger adrenaline of a gambler to stay online and bet working on various challenges that lately are getting more and more ...

but about the treasure map challenge ... this is really confusing ... this is indeed squeezing my brain to keep thinking about the challenge ... but unfortunately ... until this moment I still haven't found the solution ...  :D

19 hours ago, Han2x said:

Hosted challenge can be away to make this forum more active. And also it's a chance for those members who can't compete on those trivia hosted on chat box because they are using mobile and their connection sucks.   

Very true, and I think it is always nice to sporadically change things u a bit to give some other players a chance, as you mentioned.

18 hours ago, JstLikeMagyk said:

I personally think it's dope but at the same time I'd love to see an affiliate code to give other people for once to come play on primedice and maybe give people a deposit bonus with a play through when they sign up through an affiliate  :) classic marketing still works fine and we've never really been given an opportunity like that except for in closed circumstances like streaming etc.

This is a great idea, as I don't ever recall a deposit bonus being offered before, but I may be wrong...

I like hosted challenge. It’s very nice, It’s their way to make this forum active and having more fun. 

12 hours ago, Pattie said:

I like hosted challenge. It’s very nice, It’s their way to make this forum active and having more fun. 

in my opinion this (challenge) is not the way they make the forum stay active ... but this challenge is made to increase the interest of bribe gamblers to remain active in bets and promote about primedice throughout the world ... and also to increase the interest of players to make deposits to primedice. because to win the challenge there are certain bets that have been set by the admin who is the sponsor of the challenge.

so ... this challenge was made not to teach gamblers to participate in the forum ...

You‘re wrong. The hosted promotions are not made by an admin. Moderators have free Hand on this.

We also could just tip out the whole funds. The reason why that happens are obvious. But the hosted challenges just are some sort of fun. And not every hosted challenge has to do with making risky bets or anything.