Jump to content
JohnTravel

Do you evaluate your financial situation before gambling?

Recommended Posts

Another point is to assess your situation! A very bad situation is when you have the very negative balance, lose a high or several bets and made your score very negative! You need to recover this, and you know that getting lost will increase your loss, so assessing the situation is a critical factor right now. Do you evaluate your financial situation before playing?

Even if you are losing a lot of time, the higher your bet to recover the greater the chances of you recovering reaching a high multiplier, however, the other side is sinister and evil, meaning if you lose will increase even more their negative situation, further increasing their defeat.

  • What do you do? Are you risking more or trying to climb up gradually?
  • Do you really evaluate your situation before you play, or do you play anyway and are not at all worried about getting lost?
  • Come in and play and damn it all if you lose or wait for some time to try to recover?

This is perhaps a somewhat harsh or psychological issue, and sometimes under pressure this can be very crazy or dangerous.

I have been through it countless times, win in some and lost in 2 times that put me to sleep and be quiet away from everyone. Luck was that I had the ability to recover later, I do not want to go through this anymore, I do not like this feeling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I will definitely evaluate my financial situation before the game and try to recover gradually in small bets on a small multiplier. But it still does not always work and sometimes it is easier to forget about the defeat and start anew. Because recovery sometimes pulls even greater losses.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Han2x said:

I dont really evaluate mine. I just want to trust luck in all things. I guess thats what made me sink last year..

I realized that many are in this situation.

14 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

I evaluate mine, to control how much i wager per bet. But it always result to burst in most cases.

I was going through this problem in the beginning, but it does take a little longer, expect luck to change, end the bad luck and start over with little money. Sometimes this works and even brings better results. I'm avoiding making deposits these days, let's see what happens. Thank you for your feedback.

15 minutes ago, rembo2 said:

I will definitely evaluate my financial situation before the game and try to recover gradually in small bets on a small multiplier. But it still does not always work and sometimes it is easier to forget about the defeat and start anew. Because recovery sometimes pulls even greater losses.

Exactly, I'm not risking as before because at the moment I can not invest. If I had more financial strength I would risk, but this is another time, when we are low balance the best I think is not to risk.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

There are sometimes you just gamble and not evaluate your financial situation and you just gamble. There are sometimes like that, but if you are a pro in gambling and playing in casinos, you will always check your financial situation before going to a casino. There are some games, that you know if you lose, you are definitely going down for sometime, and sometimes you might not even recover. 

I love when I start with a strategy, I should continue till I hit it, no matter the number of red streaks, but there are sometimes I think at the situation from a totally different angle. I look at my balance and then decide to change strategy immediately I have lost this particular amount of coins. It is called been wise. You cant just start rolling without looking your balance. There are some amount that cannot last long when you are rolling 99x, but can survive when you are playing 3x. Its called strategy and checking your financial situation out.

PS: When you have reached a stage in casinos, you will know that it is just normal to check your balance before you start rolling on a particular payout.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

well that is the way it should be obviously. must plan on᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ how much you can᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ afford to spend before depositing it think. im sure most people are cool with it, but a percentage of users cannot control themselves :o

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

if my balance status is negative, I will recover it, but not directly, but gradually. like a few days ago, I lost 100 xrp more. I tried to recover by making a deposit, after I managed to get 90 xrp, it means that there is only 10 xrp left. I can finish recovering my negative balance, but the game is a game, I even lost. and now I have to recover more than 200 xrp. and I will do it slowly

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/07/2019 at 15:33, PIPOS said:

I'm here only because of the excitement, the finances of the game is not always there. I can even throw the last one. In every case, lizhby money to raise.

Funny this, you are one of the few I know here who is playing for fun, I play for money, I think that's what made me get to the primedice.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Setting a budget for gambling is very necessary. if not, then the first possibility is economic collapse because of running out of wealth in gambling ..

financial management plays an important role in the future.
I myself have rules in gambling. only limited capabilities that exist only. if today I have 10k doge ... then I will deposit only 2k doge ... lose or win, I can't deposit again. if I win 10k doge then I will stop playing gambling that day

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/07/2019 at 07:05, sheenaz.bay said:

if my balance status is negative, I will recover it, but not directly, but gradually. like a few days ago, I lost 100 xrp more. I tried to recover by making a deposit, after I managed to get 90 xrp, it means that there is only 10 xrp left. I can finish recovering my negative balance, but the game is a game, I even lost. and now I have to recover more than 200 xrp. and I will do it slowly

Oh sad to hear it dude.. i suggest if u loss that a lot dont chase them all in a single day make urself control or play slowly coz chazing all ur loss in a day 2 things u will nkow. 1st u can get what you loss or 2 you bust it and another one to chase. 

I suggest dont push ourself to revenge what we loss will just play it slow until we can recover all slowly but surely :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 minutes ago, Swakto said:

Oh sad to hear it dude.. i suggest if u loss that a lot dont chase them all in a single day make urself control or play slowly coz chazing all ur loss in a day 2 things u will nkow. 1st u can get what you loss or 2 you bust it and another one to chase. 

I suggest dont push ourself to revenge what we loss will just play it slow until we can recover all slowly but surely :)

yes you are right, indeed you should not think you can take revenge in a short time, it requires time and calm, is not in a hurry to make a decision

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I would venture to say that if you do not take the time to evaluate your financial standings before gambling that in most cases you have already lost.  Bankroll management is a key to at least being somewhat successful, whether talking about your gambling bankroll or overall financial bankroll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/07/2019 at 14:53, Han2x said:

I dont really evaluate mine. I just want to trust luck in all things. I guess thats what made me sink last year..

Got it. You say you think that's what sank you in the last year, and did you change it or do you continue the same way?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, JohnTravel said:

Got it. You say you think that's what sank you in the last year, and did you change it or do you continue the same way?

I tried to change it but it's only good at start and will not be followed afterwards. I think it's the reason why I'm still on red.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/07/2019 at 15:33, PIPOS said:

I'm here only because of the excitement, the finances of the game is not always there. I can even throw the last one. In every case, lizhby money to raise.

Well then you are a rich man who likes to have fun and doesn't mind or feel anything getting lost. That's good for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/07/2019 at 16:16, Bimfo said:

There are sometimes you just gamble and not evaluate your financial situation and you just gamble. There are sometimes like that, but if you are a pro in gambling and playing in casinos, you will always check your financial situation before going to a casino. There are some games, that you know if you lose, you are definitely going down for sometime, and sometimes you might not even recover. 

I love when I start with a strategy, I should continue till I hit it, no matter the number of red streaks, but there are sometimes I think at the situation from a totally different angle. I look at my balance and then decide to change strategy immediately I have lost this particular amount of coins. It is called been wise. You cant just start rolling without looking your balance. There are some amount that cannot last long when you are rolling 99x, but can survive when you are playing 3x. Its called strategy and checking your financial situation out.

PS: When you have reached a stage in casinos, you will know that it is just normal to check your balance before you start rolling on a particular payout.

Yes, I think most winners do this by looking at how much they can play and at the risk of losing. Without analyzing all the facts and important points we are exposed to defeat. I see losers day after day because they don't play with a pattern, they just rely on luck. Luck is the only tools they have to win, so they win a few times and lose in the vast majority of moves.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/08/2019 at 15:45, JohnTravel said:

Well then you are a rich man who likes to have fun and doesn't mind or feel anything getting lost. That's good for you.

Isnt that the point of the whole thing? To have fun and go into the game knowing the amount being played with will most probably be lost, as was initially allocated for entertainment, thus being the price for the entertainment. It is those᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ of us who deposit hoping and thinking we are going to win and withdraw which are the ones who always say its rigged, or h8 at the game, or fml and stuff of that sort

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

On 08/07/2019 at 01:50, JohnTravel said:

 

What do you do? Are you risking more or trying to climb up gradually?

Do you really evaluate your situation before you play, or do you play anyway and are not at all worried about getting lost?

Come in and play and damn it all if you lose or wait for some time to try to recover?

I never, ever considered gambling in my life to be a solution for solving my own financial problems. I play here now on PD with what I know I can afford to lose. Your second and third item (not worrying about risk of ruin and/or go-put-it-all-or-nothing) on the bold bullet is a strong sign that anyone exhibiting that has a gambling problem, while the first item ultimately depends on what he/she is willing to risk for that problem. Anyone should not treat any kind of this game as a sort of a profitable enterprise as in the long run, the game will beat us all (math doesn't lie).

Im my opinion, one must always think that before he/she considers to gamble, he/she must treat it as an entertainment and not for anything else. That reason is suffice (at least for me) to be reminded not to dig deeper to my pockets.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×