Jump to content
JohnTravel

What is a really makes a good Gambler?

Recommended Posts

Im actually quite well adapted to my emotions and there impact of my life. In fact much of the only things that bother me can be summed up with only two fingers! Cats allowed to wonder around with the bottoms of their paws planted firmly on the earth. And losing when i gamble. But besides those two things my emotional state is rather unwavering when it comes to life. Almost like a man who wonders through life only hating cats and loss. And thats not such a bad thing. 

Actually i think emotional control helps extremely well in the world of gambling. Except for that thing of losing...that just causes much much more loss...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A good gambler is one who bets his head, bets what he can lose, takes the game for fun, not to make money, the dice will always have the upper hand, and if you believe you will get rich here is pure luck, it can work out how can't give but I believe that with patience one can make a good profit here

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Gust4v0 said:

A good gambler is one who bets his head, bets what he can lose, takes the game for fun, not to make money, the dice will always have the upper hand, and if you believe you will get rich here is pure luck, it can work out how can't give but I believe that with patience one can make a good profit here

i think all the gamblers and especially the addict ones are looking for money and not for fun ! lets be honest, if its not about money most of us wouldnt be here ! and what makes a good gambler is his skills in betting, a good gambler must choose the right time to place his bets and also to be patient, and the most important thing is to have a good self controll.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

im not sure there is such as.. good player anymore.  just lucky or not, and well, only "Good player" thing.. is to withdraw, when and dont be too greedy, and dont chase too much losses either. Each time  can go different..  its crazy :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/09/2019 at 02:46, mrsino said:

The only thing that makes gamblers feel great or good is when they make a profit Knowing when to stop and continue. No complaints when broken. Always come back and play because you can't get out of it.

it's true ... when a gambler wins, especially when he gets a big win, the gambler won't complain and feels he's right .... but when he loses ... he actually cursed and blamed others or it could be that he would blame casino party ...

14 hours ago, hudost2 said:

Im actually quite well adapted to my emotions and there impact of my life. In fact much of the only things that bother me can be summed up with only two fingers! Cats allowed to wonder around with the bottoms of their paws planted firmly on the earth. And losing when i gamble. But besides those two things my emotional state is rather unwavering when it comes to life. Almost like a man who wonders through life only hating cats and loss. And thats not such a bad thing. 

Actually i think emotional control helps extremely well in the world of gambling. Except for that thing of losing...that just causes much much more loss...

yeah ... controlling emotions in gambling is very necessary ... especially when you experience defeat ... if it's owned by every gambler, it will have a positive impact in the world of gambling ...

but ... unfortunately, it's not what we expect ... the average gambler has no control over himself when gambling ... emotions always win from patience ... emotions always control a gambler ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

A "good" gambler is mostly playing just for fun, by being able to afford losing and care less when he's on a loss. I kinda do the same but without really high risks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 25/08/2019 at 16:06, JstLikeMagyk said:

A good player for me is someone who regularly makes a profit from gambling every day, a person who makes competent bets and analyzes his failures in order not to repeat them in the future. And there are such people.

I totally agree with this some people are just really smart with money and good at maths which is a wicked combo when they decide to become pro gamblers

it's true, friend ... if you can analyze the loss of each bet, it can definitely change the direction of defeat to an absolute victory that can't be denied ..
it seems like there are rarely gamblers who are mathematicians hunting for casino cryptocurrency gambling wins ... and if there is, then it is a pro gambler .. I believe if victory will always be with you and money will always fill their pockets ... that's because casino crytocurrency standardizes the calculation pattern on the algorithm ... most likely the solver is the formula ... :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 16/09/2019 at 14:52, @zulfandina said:

it's true ... when a gambler wins, especially when he gets a big win, the gambler won't complain and feels he's right .... but when he loses ... he actually cursed and blamed others or it could be that he would blame casino party ...

yeah ... controlling emotions in gambling is very necessary ... especially when you experience defeat ... if it's owned by every gambler, it will have a positive impact in the world of gambling ...

but ... unfortunately, it's not what we expect ... the average gambler has no control over himself when gambling ... emotions always win from patience ... emotions always control a gambler ...

A gambler has no control but his/her wager. The man/women gambling has control over every part of their place in time and ever faculty within their understanding. If you don't understand your emotions then there's little control to be had. When you place a wager the result should matter little. I don't often have money to gamble. But I always gamble money I have. And its loss is accepted before its wagered. Its growth is also accepted. I smile knowing the outcome is meaningless. Its not a easy thing to accept or understand. But its the way I play. I don't play to lose. But I don't exactly play to win. Although as of late I have been trying to withdrawal more often no matter the amount. Id like to gain a view of successful gambling. Currently that's not one I have but one I definitely see. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/07/2019 at 00:42, Dboyeric said:

The only thing that make gambler feel great or good is when making profit. And lastly the only think that make one to appear as good gambler is when you have enough balance to withstand the red rolls.

yeah, ... the feeling of excitement and feeling amazing for a gambler is the moment of winning a bet ... especially when the big win is on a big payout with a big bet ...
if the bankroll's ability to hold a red line long enough doesn't seem to be so proud of a gambler ... although there is a sense of pleasure being able to cross the long red line, sometimes the feelings of fear in a gambler are still stored even though he has found a green line after crossing his line length scary red ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

3 main qualities of a good gambler

1. Being over 18

2. Don’t deposit anything that you can’t afford to lose

3. Cashout whenever you are ahead 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 26/09/2019 at 06:17, ThePug said:

3 main qualities of a good gambler

1. Being over 18

2. Don’t deposit anything that you can’t afford to lose

3. Cashout whenever you are ahead 

yepp ... that's true ... but in this day and age, many gamblers in their teens are addicted to gambling ... and that is very damaging to their morals and mentality.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×