JohnTravel

What is a really makes a good Gambler?

These days I have asked the following question for myself: "What is a really makes a good Gambler?"

So I have noticed some things that can be fundamental in the life of a good player even if he starts the game without money only with faucets or small tips, because if you are a good player and you are lucky you will advance to higher levels.

Many will say, "Oh, it's just me risking high and earning great value and I'll be happy, I'll be fine and I'll make a good profit!" Okay, but what about the other days? I'm talking here is consistency in wins, to go up, and when to lose, not to lose everything.

The situation is like when you climb a mountain to the top, while it is winning is rising. But if you lose, you can not fall from the top to the base. If you fall, you have to stay hanging, screwed up from the top, or in the middle of the mountain so you can keep climbing up again, what can not happen is to fall totally and run out of power to play, that is, to destroy your capital completely.

Looking at the game, maybe I have a better chance if I'm lucky, or risking more, so to you what makes you a good player?

The only thing that make gambler feel great or good is when making profit. And lastly the only think that make one to appear as good gambler is when you have enough balance to withstand the red rolls.

Well for sure a good gambler can control his reds and stop playing in the exact right moment. If that's your vision then u r quite wrong because then u could call a 'good gambler' only the people who could control time or some shit, because you can't 'play good' when it comes to gambling, u can be good at league of legends or other games that require SKILL but in rolling a mathematical based dice u can't predict the result so there is no such thing as becoming a good at it. Mostly the good gamblers are those who start with huge capital because u mostly see them win, and u r thinking that it's just u who can't win anything and they are some gods of gambling which is just false.

A good player for me is someone who regularly makes a profit from gambling every day, a person who makes competent bets and analyzes his failures in order not to repeat them in the future. And there are such people.

24 minutes ago, Dboyeric said:

The only thing that make gambler feel great or good is when making profit. And lastly the only think that make one to appear as good gambler is when you have enough balance to withstand the red rolls.

Exactly, if profit is plentiful, it can withstand many negative results.

It's really hard to say whether you're a good player or a bad player. Here there is another concept, experienced igoc or not. Experienced doesn't mean he makes big winnings, most often it is people who have been playing and invested not a small sum of money. For example, today won 1 bitcoin, tomorrow 2 bitcoin lost. Is he a good player or a bad player?

What makes a good gambler is not how he feels when he wins, but how he reacts to the long streaks of reds and how he recovers steadily. Anyone can roll a green roll at the 1st roll of dice, but when he or she is facing 20 reds on a roll, how does he or she reacts to the streaks? Does he wager all to win or just change strategy to withstand all the loses. 

You will know a very good player with the way he rolls. And how he wagers. I learn a lot from Eddie anytime he is streaming. Eddie might be on red anytime of the game, but Eddie always know that he will hit, and get to the profit side of gambling very soon.

Eddie knows how to manage his coins and knows what % of his balance will he gamble at once. He is so good at it, and he doesn't just gamble because he feels the urge to gamble and he has the unlimited funds. He does it because he knows how to gamble and how to roll.

In short, He is a very good gambler. 

12 hours ago, Bimfo said:

What makes a good gambler is not how he feels when he wins, but how he reacts to the long streaks of reds and how he recovers steadily. Anyone can roll a green roll at the 1st roll of dice, but when he or she is facing 20 reds on a roll, how does he or she reacts to the streaks? Does he wager all to win or just change strategy to withstand all the loses. 

You will know a very good player with the way he rolls. And how he wagers. I learn a lot from Eddie anytime he is streaming. Eddie might be on red anytime of the game, but Eddie always know that he will hit, and get to the profit side of gambling very soon.

Eddie knows how to manage his coins and knows what % of his balance will he gamble at once. He is so good at it, and he doesn't just gamble because he feels the urge to gamble and he has the unlimited funds. He does it because he knows how to gamble and how to roll.

I understood, this is the central issue, if you recover from the loss be it instantaneous or daily, the end has to be of good results, be it after days, weeks and at the end of the month the situation has to be in control again. That is, we always have to be above loss.

I think, being a good gambler is where the times he drives the dice turnaround, with the many red lines he gets, he knows when it will stop and he also knows when it will increase the bet until he just throws a few rolls to find a green line with big bet.

A good player for me is the one making profits and can control emotions, being contented with small profits and doesnt take any loans from others

discipline on thy self is important  :)

in my opinion a good gambler will always stop when he has managed to get the benefits he has targeted and can hold his appetite in play. so a gambler is not only able to play but must be able to manage what he uses to play and always try to manage the profits he gets. I myself do not feel like a good gambler but I always set targets and maintain emotions when playing.

Well a good gambler is someone who can controll his emotions even in the hardest moments , when red streaks appear, he can resist and go through this bad sequence. A good gambler , is also a player who has a lot of patience to be able to recover in case of loss, he learns from his mistakes and knows when it's time to stop.

22 hours ago, sheenaz.bay said:

I think what makes us good players is learning from mistakes. why can we lose? of course only we ourselves know the cause, and from there we can take lessons so that in the future we are better at gambling

Sure, the problem is the unforeseen, sometimes we are doing well, and the situation pushes us in a way that the whole game reverses and presents us with new errors and unknown situations. I think playing is always having new discoveries, mistakes and so we evolve game after game.

On 07/07/2019 at 14:42, Dboyeric said:

Exactly, you said quickly what you expected to hear. In my view it is only good if you maintain a winning pattern or over time establish a winning result that is much larger than your losses, that is, your balance and final balance are positive. Thanks for your feedback on all posts!

On 07/07/2019 at 14:55, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Well for sure a good gambler can control his reds and stop playing in the exact right moment. If that's your vision then u r quite wrong because then u could call a 'good gambler' only the people who could control time or some shit, because you can't 'play good' when it comes to gambling, u can be good at league of legends or other games that require SKILL but in rolling a mathematical based dice u can't predict the result so there is no such thing as becoming a good at it. Mostly the good gamblers are those who start with huge capital because u mostly see them win, and u r thinking that it's just u who can't win anything and they are some gods of gambling which is just false.

I understand your vision, and as I said is YOUR VISION. Certainly with money it is easier to try to win, but that does not mean that without money is impossible. Now money does not define whether I am a good or bad gambler, what defines whether I am a good gambler is how much I make money without making deposits, things that I do well that many fail to do. This is really only for the good or those who like math, and as I know the dice is pure math, nothing like using math, luck, strategy and a lot of schemes to try to win. But surely entering empty-handed to play nobody wins, rarely will be the winner in this situation. Thanks for your feedback.

On 07/07/2019 at 14:55, rembo2 said:

A good player for me is someone who regularly makes a profit from gambling every day, a person who makes competent bets and analyzes his failures in order not to repeat them in the future. And there are such people.

That's exactly what I'm trying to do everyday, let's see this month as I'm going to do after setting all these metrics for my game.

On 07/07/2019 at 15:05, Han2x said:

A good gambler knows when to play and sets limits. Knows when to stop and to continue. Doesn't complaint when got busted. Always comes back and play because can't get out of it. 

Yes, the important thing is to accept the losses when they happen and to know whenever you can withdraw the money won, that is, we can never lose the chance to withdraw the money. There are days that we will earn little, days that we will earn medium and days that we will earn a lot and days that we will earn a lot and a lot, that is a day of great victory.

So for example, on a day that we will earn little, if we try to earn more we will lose this little and the result will be loss, and that goes for all cases of victory.

5 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

if we try to earn more we will lose this little

It's better to have a little than to have nothing at all. That's what a real gambler must have. If you set that on your mind you will win. But if you will increase you goal and don't have limit there will be possibilities to win big but there will be huge possibilities also to loss  all you gain. 

To be a good and successful gambler u have to be patience player, cool minded, ego free, good learner, never do same mistake again, dont be bulsy, play with limited balance not all on 1 bet.

Learn from mistakes done by other, keep talking to other players who lose much, greed free (little greed is necessary), presence of mind.

if u have all these abilities u will win more and lose less.

On 07/07/2019 at 16:20, PIPOS said:

It's really hard to say whether you're a good player or a bad player. Here there is another concept, experienced igoc or not. Experienced doesn't mean he makes big winnings, most often it is people who have been playing and invested not a small sum of money. For example, today won 1 bitcoin, tomorrow 2 bitcoin lost. Is he a good player or a bad player?

I will answer your question, no matter how big you get, the important thing is how you end up. You said in this case study he gained 1BTC and lost 2BTC. The end result so far is negative, so he is a bad player so far. Maybe tomorrow he will recover, but now he is under pressure to have to recover 1 BTC. What if he plays again and now loses another 1BTC or 2BTC? So it is the action that provides future results and pressures that will do the final damage.

On 07/07/2019 at 19:56, Bimfo said:

Exactly, good answer, I think that's more or less, it's hard to maintain a winning streak, and overcome consecutive losses. So you have to be aware of the type of game, the focus, the strategies to capture luck at the right time. Thank you for your feedback.

On 07/07/2019 at 18:05, Han2x said:

A good gambler knows when to play and sets limits. Knows when to stop and to continue. Doesn't complaint when got busted. Always comes back and play because can't get out of it. 

I do not believe there are such people who really exist on this earth. Most people will not be able to calm down when losing consecutive bet and they will decide to put it all in Last bet. Every limit is broken when you lose a bet

13 hours ago, zerowing said:

I do not believe there are such people who really exist on this earth. Most people will not be able to calm down when losing consecutive bet and they will decide to put it all in Last bet. Every limit is broken when you lose a bet

aww dont think that way! just because we havent met a person like that ourselves doesnt mean that there arent plenty of people who have a great amount of self control and can manage their emotional reactions to things that happen externally. ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎I am not saying i am one of those people but i do think they are out there...