In Dice game what is the most  annoying in my opinion is how to deal with high-low side switches ? I'm always confused by sides changes, what to pick? High or Low? And When do you change side, after 1, 2 or 3 hits on High or you just stick to 1 side and wait for the right moment to increase your bet and hit ? 

Most of my busts are due to this problem! So maybe some of you can help me with some advices or tricks on how to deal with that.....  

Thanks in Advance! 

sometimes, i feel like primedice is trolling me, it makes me lose my mind and my control like really, i play on a payout and it refuses to hit, but once i change the side it comes, like it was waiting for me to change the side, i go mad and i lose control and throw everything to bust, the most thing i hate in pd, is the wrong side when i change it, after spending big amount hunting, damn

41 minutes ago, Chikou1306 said:

sometimes, i feel like primedice is trolling me, it makes me lose my mind and my control like really, i play on a payout and it refuses to hit, but once i change the side it comes, like it was waiting for me to change the side, i go mad and i lose control and throw everything to bust, the most thing i hate in pd, is the wrong side when i change it, after spending big amount hunting, damn

I don't think PD is trolling you because your winning rate fixed. You choose the low or high that ratio does not change, so every time you roll a random number will appear based on the ratio you have previously installed. I think PD is fair, and there are no troll acts gamblers.

Yes, I also noticed it. When during a game you hunt for x99, x990, x9900 then without catching anything I change the side and after a few blows it falls to the side you changed and you wonder why I did it.

I have experienced this in recent days, the 2x payout which is what I most risk in these situations has given me very poor results. I confess that in the last two weeks I am unrecognizable as a player, nor do I recognize myself.

Today I was with a certain amount of doges, I moved to the low side, and came I pressed the button roll dice, came 9 bets on the high side, and if I had risked, I would have done 400k doges!

But before I forget to say, I lost on the first attempt on the low side. Now I have zeroed in on my coins. Either this is bad luck, or I'm risking it wrong.

All these things definitely depends on your seeds. I always have the same problems too. There are sometimes, I choose to go under, then within a twinkle of an eye, it goes higher, and there are sometimes, I go over and it goes under, it is always annoying when I have to face this kind of problems. Sometimes, I am always thinking it is intentional from PD, and they just want me to lose my balance, then I remember PD is fair and doesn't affect the outcome of your rolls.

If I chose one side, and it doesn't hit it after 3 rolls, I change side. And if it hits it after 1 roll, I change side again, just to be sure and to know exactly what is going on. Anytime it hits it 2 times in a roll, I just leave the side and concentrate on the other side. \

But most times, when I hit it once on one side, especially on a 50x or 99x, I just change side immediately. It is just to be very careful and hit more carefully. Sometimes it works and sometimes it just starts to troll. That's the life of a Primedicer. You should be aware and familiar with it.

When I'm using low payouts like 1.5x, 2x or 3x I switch sides. But when I use higher payouts like 8x or higher I do 10 rolls first to determine which sides hits more and stick to that. But there are times I switch sides from high to low when I see patterns. Hard to explain but sometimes it's effective.

19 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

In Dice game what is the most  annoying in my opinion is how to deal with high-low side switches ? I'm always confused by sides changes, what to pick? High or Low? And When do you change side, after 1, 2 or 3 hits on High or you just stick to 1 side and wait for the right moment to increase your bet and hit ? 

Most of my busts are due to this problem! So maybe some of you can help me with some advices or tricks on how to deal with that.....  

Thanks in Advance! 

There is no definite technique from where we play, then the mistake in placing on the top or bottom, I feel it too. but I have noticed the numbers that come out, every time it starts from the number above 80.00 he will get to the top and it's the right time to look for numbers above 90.00 and the direction is on the upper side with a high payout

ufff wrong sides... thats the story of my life,. Its crazy that no matter how we all play it always eventually happens᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ that the system outcome would have been more optimal if we had just chosen the other side haha! its way too weird like that.... but its provably fair so we cant complain i guess..

Hey, the wrong side is so anoyinng especial if you lost like 15 reds on 10x then do all in and its wrong side then swicth ower to do 0 bett and its the other side again... I think with every player who gambled and done ower 1000 rolls hase to get atleast 1o or more wrong side depends on whats the bigg x hunt.

round dice games are sometimes difficult to guess, but sometimes it's not so difficult to guess.
in my opinion if playing manually, the scale comparison depends on the payout. second, use your feelings ...
for example, I often play at payout 3.1x, with base bet starting 0.00000001 btc. From my experience playing, as high as the red line at payout 3.1x is 21 red lines, on the 22 dice round, it must be green. with the requirement of manual play, it is different from playing autobet. it's a one-way playing pattern ... there's no turning back under over ... if playing in an over lap, then playing over and over, don't change it to under.

then if you play up below, under and over, then find a green line, change your betting direction ... every 7 red line roll, raise the basebet 50%, if you have found the green line, return the base bet to the base bet.

Good luck

On 08/07/2019 at 01:27, Dboyeric said:

The annoying part is when hunting high payout abd opposite side kept dropping. Such situation will makes you thinks rolls are being rigged

oh for sure that is much worse than wrong sides ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎on normal 2x or 5xish payouts.... also super bad when on low low payout and keep losing as well.

On 07/07/2019 at 09:02, rembo2 said:

Yes, I also noticed it. When during a game you hunt for x99, x990, x9900 then without catching anything I change the side and after a few blows it falls to the side you changed and you wonder why I did it.

Analyzing the situation a little better, I think the 2x payout is the worst for me if I'm playing everything in a single bet. If I lose it was already my money. Now if I'm looking for a payout of 99x or another track then I still have a chance to recover the wrong side in another 99x or 990x move and so on.

While these payouts are flexible to try new moves, betting everything on a single 2x payout play can be deadly and disastrous depending on the timing of the game, otherwise it is always disastrous to get the wrong si

1 hour ago, Eminx3 said:

oh for sure that is much worse than wrong sides ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎on normal 2x or 5xish payouts.... also super bad when on low low payout and keep losing as well.

Primedice AI bot loves it when you play low payouts. It gives you green on the first 1-5 rolls, trust me after those 5 rolls, you're in for a nice red race roll between you and primedice, nothing will work at this stage, the AI bot will switch with you whenever you switch sides. My advice is use low payout to get ammo asap then switch to high payout or just stay glow to 2x martingale.

On 07/07/2019 at 09:10, MrNice23 said:

Thanks in Advance! 

its so annoying i was once playing 99x low, it hit 4 times total in high, and the problem u cant pridect it its hard.

but thats what luck u got no? xDDD