On 08/07/2019 at 18:05, MrNice23 said:

I think the min to be a high roller and so get the flame , is to place a bet of min 100$ or to make over 100$ profit in a single bet, whether you lose or win a bet you get the flame and you are high roller.

Exactly and if you lose you will get a bad fire, this is the worst part of the high roller game, make a big bet and lose and then get burned and out of money, it's a bad fire or a black fire. I do not look for the fire, I hope that happens by chance, I play naturally and if I make an aggressive bet if the computer forces me to do this and the positive result comes and I catch fire, I will then remember when I smoked a cigarette , but this time I'm going to smile knowing I've made some good money. I do not like to catch fire, people keep an eye and ask for money some way or other, even if passively the indirect ones come, so I do not prefer to stay in flame, but if you come, you'll be welcome. On the other hand the flame gives a feeling of power, victory, honor, reputation and so many other things that only those who stayed in flame know how it is, is like being a samurai, warrior or someone who really burned with victory, felt a big one that exploded and caught fire, as long as the fire is the fire of victory.

On 10/07/2019 at 02:48, Aazzah said:

Hey man, I was like this when i first started to bet on PD. But, in order to receive a flame next to your name... You need to either bet 50$ in one bet or win 50$ in one bet. It's not that hard to do... I have had one but on the partner site of this. Never had one on PD. I will for sure try and achieve getting a flame on PD in the near future though :)

to get fire besides your name then you don't have to bet $ 50, you bet $ 10 on payout 4950x or on payout 9900x and win it, then you will get a fire next to your name.

basically high rool (HR) is intended for those who bet with high or large bets on any payout, but basically those who bet small on the high payout will also get a fire beside their name, provided they can get the green line.

Do not make this goal, to become a highroller as it will just end with you losing a lot of money. Rather than something to obtain, its something that you should just naturally acquire if its within your budget to. If not, thats ok also. As you can see by my wager amounts I've played quite a bit here and I've played on the low end as well as the high end. I can say that the only difference between playing "high wager" compared to low is that you get more people begging you for money as its displayed publicly on the high roller tab. Its actually quite annoying and get's old really fast. Again, dont make this a goal of any kind. The positive aspects (if there are any) are greatly outweighed by the potential negative aspects of being a highroller.  

19 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

That is always the best way to get to the High Rollers, is by not trying to.  If you intentionally try to get on the HR tab and do not have a huge bankroll, more often than not it will result in a flame but not the good kind of flame.

yes you are right, we don't have to aim to be high rollers, just focus on winning, let everything run on its own, like I did, I don't know if I become a high rollers if my friends don't tell me, after I refresh the browser turns out there is a flame in my name

if  am guessing right to be the highest wager u must have high balance and good bank balance to recover if u some how lose in that race. people like me who bet low cannot even come in top 100. either i have to bet 24x7 still i am doubtfull that i will come in top 100. Main motive should be to earn profit thats it.

8 minutes ago, @SOLO@ said:

if  am guessing right to be the highest wager u must have high balance and good bank balance to recover if u some how lose in that race. people like me who bet low cannot even come in top 100. either i have to bet 24x7 still i am doubtfull that i will come in top 100. Main motive should be to earn profit thats it.

This is not talking about race, but high rollers and how to be high rollers?

Highrollers signs is depending on your bet stats in a single bets wager amount ~100$ or payout ~ 100 $ . I don’t exactly know the exact amount. But it’s nearly 100$

On 17/07/2019 at 02:39, sheenaz.bay said:

yes you are right, we don't have to aim to be high rollers, just focus on winning, let everything run on its own, like I did, I don't know if I become a high rollers if my friends don't tell me, after I refresh the browser turns out there is a flame in my name

I'm still waiting for that flame to pop up by my name.  I rarely ever bet that much in one bet, so it will have to be due to getting lucky and hitting a big ass multiplier.

12 hours ago, CntryBoy said:

I'm still waiting for that flame to pop up by my name.  I rarely ever bet that much in one bet, so it will have to be due to getting lucky and hitting a big ass multiplier.

Hopefully someday you can do it, but it's better not to chase the flame, just focus on playing for profit