Jump to content
JohnTravel

Do you just play like one simple gambler or make calculated risks?

Recommended Posts

Do you usually place bets like one gambler or make a calculated risk?

"Sometimes I think a bet is to try luck but without a direction, and maybe this is like facing a path in the dark".

"On the other hand, unlike the wager there is calculated risk which is a more solid form of intelligence, you walk in the dark but use some tools to lighten your dark path in a casino. While playing you like one simple gambler you are just playing."

You must have said to yourself: "I should have risked 1000 satoshi on a 99x or 990x payout bet, came many and I missed the chance to make a great profit!"

That is, you did not risk it, did not make a calculated risk, because whatever you're playing can lose the same way, so take a chance!

Making a calculated projection can give you great gains, however, calculated risks are not always guaranteed returns, but a dividend in some way worked and organized, whereas only one bet puts something at risk.

Betting is like a play in which you have to climb stairs, since the calculated risk is something that drives you quickly or i jump for high world of greens very fast! So now you know that you play at a casino and bet while on the other hand you play, but it makes use of a calculated risk that gives you greater chances to leverage your profits in wins faster.

I sometimes noticed that I should have risked more, I could have made 1BCH or 100k doges more quickly in a few plays, but I wasted my time because I did not risk it.after I lost playing the simple game without doing the calculated risks!

Nothing is guaranteed in one casino and no one is safe, so, what do you do?

Do you just play like one simple gambler or make calculated risks?

Shared your informations, cheers! 😊

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I always choose a high payout level and with a low bet. I am still waiting for great red bands to achieve maximum profit. I always try to create high risks. I know that significant risks will bring a big profit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I tend to be somewhere in the middle. I don't like playing with a strategy, but I do use careful bankroll management, which ensures I never lose more than x% of my bank roll per day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Gambling means risk. There is no way to avoid risk of losing, but you can lower the risk and play safe. My play depends on my mood. There where times I play high risk and sometimes low risk. I play high risk when I have huge balance so that I can chase it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/07/2019 at 09:39, williamsh said:

I tend to be somewhere in the middle. I don't like playing with a strategy, but I do use careful bankroll management, which ensures I never lose more than x% of my bank roll per day.

I can not play this way without a strategy, I've had a lot of experience that I should leave at least 10% of my money to continue playing at another time. Thanks for shared your knowledge.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

as you know, gambling is a risky game ... ready to bet means ready to accept defeat.
There are times when I play relaxed, and time hunting for victory. I bet it doesn't depend on the balance I have, but it depends on my own beliefs. if I'm sure I will bet all the balances that I have, if I doubt I will play casually while repeatedly replacing my seeds.
one thing that I hold most ... I believe in luck in gambling.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I do both ,sometimes i calculate risk , and when i play like that i use auto or semi auto strat , so as you said it's working like stairs , and for example you got 99.33, you can expect a 99.45 in the upcoming rolls.  However we can't know when it will hit exactly , probably in 41 rolls , or in 80 rolls we just can make an estimation.  

Otherwise most of time i play whtout calcluating risks , i play manual using my instinct , feeling , sometimes it works well sometimes it's a total disaster and you feel totally unsynchronysed to the game and that moment you know you are close to bust.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

You have to be the 2 so that you will be able to succeed as a pro gambler. There are sometimes, you just decide to be on a light nood, and then hit payouts that you didn't plan for. That is a simple form of gambling. Last week I hit 100x twice on a roll. I didn't calculate the risk, I just decided to go for it. And I wished to hit it, but that doesn't mean I am a careless gambler, though these days, I let greed control me rather than my head. I just see a payout and decide to wager all, no matter the outcome.

And there are sometimes, you just have to be serious. You already know it has gone this so so number in how many times, what is the probability that it will hit either red or green in the next roll. All these are calculated risk which I have won plenty of times with it and I have lost countless of times with it because sometimes my risk calculations are not correct and then I bust indefinitely. 

PS: You should be the two and flow the the rhythm of the dice, unless the dice will catch up with you, mess you up and give you night mares only you will face and you won't be able to face that alone.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
15 hours ago, MrNice23 said:

I do both ,sometimes i calculate risk , and when i play like that i use auto or semi auto strat , so as you said it's working like stairs , and for example you got 99.33, you can expect a 99.45 in the upcoming rolls.  However we can't know when it will hit exactly , probably in 41 rolls , or in 80 rolls we just can make an estimation.  

Otherwise most of time i play whtout calcluating risks , i play manual using my instinct , feeling , sometimes it works well sometimes it's a total disaster and you feel totally unsynchronysed to the game and that moment you know you are close to bust.

This is what I've been experiencing these past few days, it seems like I'm under pressure and I'm not synchronized with the numbers. Playing under pressure is very bad, maybe it's making me not have full attention of the game. When it is to risk I am not risking and when it is not to risk, I am risking, resulting in small successive losses. My luck is that I am recovering and still managing to win, but, far from my daily goals.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/07/2019 at 20:08, sheenaz.bay said:

I play relaxed, rarely play games with high risk, indeed it makes us get a slower profit, but at least we don't make mistakes that make us lose

Today I really realized that I can not play nervous, I lose concentration, I lose everything and I get even more nervous. Today was the final lesson for me, I do not make this mistake anymore. Another point, as a person can make you nervous to the point where you make a mistake, incredible these things.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

Today I really realized that I can not play nervous, I lose concentration, I lose everything and I get even more nervous. Today was the final lesson for me, I do not make this mistake anymore. Another point, as a person can make you nervous to the point where you make a mistake, incredible these things.

every defeat experienced becomes a lesson so that it does not happen again in the future. good luck bro

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/07/2019 at 23:11, Bimfo said:

You have to be the 2 so that you will be able to succeed as a pro gambler. There are sometimes, you just decide to be on a light nood, and then hit payouts that you didn't plan for. That is a simple form of gambling. Last week I hit 100x twice on a roll. I didn't calculate the risk, I just decided to go for it. And I wished to hit it, but that doesn't mean I am a careless gambler, though these days, I let greed control me rather than my head. I just see a payout and decide to wager all, no matter the outcome.

And there are sometimes, you just have to be serious. You already know it has gone this so so number in how many times, what is the probability that it will hit either red or green in the next roll. All these are calculated risk which I have won plenty of times with it and I have lost countless of times with it because sometimes my risk calculations are not correct and then I bust indefinitely. 

PS: You should be the two and flow the the rhythm of the dice, unless the dice will catch up with you, mess you up and give you night mares only you will face and you won't be able to face that alone.

Got it, but have you gotten great results this way? And how do you measure your risks, do you use a percentage? Or any number of moves? Have you won a lot, say a high value, or just small or medium stakes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 08/07/2019 at 21:22, @zulfandina said:

as you know, gambling is a risky game ... ready to bet means ready to accept defeat.
There are times when I play relaxed, and time hunting for victory. I bet it doesn't depend on the balance I have, but it depends on my own beliefs. if I'm sure I will bet all the balances that I have, if I doubt I will play casually while repeatedly replacing my seeds.
one thing that I hold most ... I believe in luck in gambling.

Exactly, I think a little bit like you, but I believe that if we have control, calm, focus, attention and luck, these and maybe more things we can really win. I do not believe that without a strategy someone can win for a long time. Thans for your feedback. Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I play like calculated risk, but when red streaks come I lose my Tempo and make non calculated bets, which i often lose, i don't know how to play like a simple gambler, i want to play like a simple gambler because i saw simple gambler make big profits even if they bust in the end.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 20/07/2019 at 22:54, Byteking said:

I play like calculated risk, but when red streaks come I lose my Tempo and make non calculated bets, which i often lose, i don't know how to play like a simple gambler, i want to play like a simple gambler because i saw simple gambler make big profits even if they bust in the end.

I still play with calculated bets, I took this test this past month and noticed the following the losing pattern goes down a lot if we can keep a margin of risky play in the middle of a normal game. You might try trying to make a 200 bet game at a specific payout and 30 bet at a payout for example 9900x, if hitting the 9900x is a shot in the dark that will be worth it. Thanks for shared your experiences!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

ummm i dont think dice can be a calculated risk, as there is no way to at all change any of the chances of one winning once the multixer has been chosen.. a calculated risk would be stuff insurance companies decide to ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎insure... they would never insure a casino for example, i may be explaining it wrong   or there may be better words,,, but, i dont see dice being a calculated risk..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Eminx3 said:

ummm i dont think dice can be a calculated risk, as there is no way to at all change any of the chances of one winning once the multixer has been chosen.. a calculated risk would be stuff insurance companies decide to ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎insure... they would never insure a casino for example, i may be explaining it wrong   or there may be better words,,, but, i dont see dice being a calculated risk..

Yes, you are right at this point, but think of the following I will enter the casino with 0.001btc, I will make small bets not to lose everything at once or quickly.

At another point I withdraw some of this amount of coins and convert to other currencies. If I lose, I lose little, so what I do is minimize my losses. If we lose, we lose little !! This is the gamble if we are going to fall in risk, that the risk is small for the loss, but if you risk to win then if winning the loss is from the casino and for us it's win and profit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

since this game requires luck, and since its all about luck, i dont need to calculate anything, i just keep play randomly, and yeah sometimes it works fine for me, even if you act smart and started to calculate your bets, it will end up the same way, it all depends on luck, and no need to calculate, this is my opinion

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/07/2019 at 20:51, Han2x said:

Gambling means risk. There is no way to avoid risk of losing, but you can lower the risk and play safe. My play depends on my mood. There where times I play high risk and sometimes low risk. I play high risk when I have huge balance so that I can chase it.

Exactly, gambling is a risk, and without a plan to minimize losses, the loss is likely to be large. With loss comes sadness, moodiness, nervousness. I have noticed from what I have seen from players playing, because I have always taken the time to look at the global player betting result, and I notice that most of them do not have a plan or apparently play it anyway, and minutes later they are sad or saying they lost everything.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 24/07/2019 at 05:43, Chikou1306 said:

since this game requires luck, and since its all about luck, i dont need to calculate anything, i just keep play randomly, and yeah sometimes it works fine for me, even if you act smart and started to calculate your bets, it will end up the same way, it all depends on luck, and no need to calculate, this is my opinion

You are right, this game requires luck, but for me we must have a calculation of the amount of red for each payout, even though it does not guarantee victory, at least we can predict the amount of red for each payout we use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

My techniques change with the atmosphere. If i'm angry i bet aggressively. If i'm depressed i bet chaotically. If i'm joyful i bet with restraint and caution. The struggle is realizing a emotional state once its upon you and recognizing/re-routing the flow of choices because of them. I'm a firm believer in emotional control and i know for me the biggest part of controlling emotions is recognizing when they have surfaced.

Then there is the amount of bankroll available to wager. My gambling choices are mostly controlled by the availability of weight. If there's not a lot of weight then i lift little. If there's heavy weight then i lift a lot. No two betting cycles are the same or at least they are far and few between in appearance.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Taking risk is always good.
because there is we can play long time with small bet and we need some good wins.
In small risk we need to put higher balance to win more. sometime that really sucks.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
42 minutes ago, Doge10MN said:

Taking risk is always good.
 

you are already facing a risk once you play gambling  . its only up to you if how you can manage the risk  . you can amplify you risk whether you prefer big , mid or small depending also on your balances .  sometimes we just need to face the risk that entails with gambling so that we know if we can win or not  .

no matter how you wanted the thing badly but you are not taking risk , you will never get that thing  .

Edited by bitboy26

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×