MateuszHDHR1

Why you should HOLD only bitcoin.

A quick anylysis of why you should hold only this one coin. If you make money on trading, then trade all the coins, but in terms of holding don't bother thinking the alts are better.

Just take a quick look at the screens:

First screen, January 07 2018: Bitcoin is going to the $20k as we all remember it, and the alts follow him, XRP, ETH and BCH with the damn nice price seems good holding option.

image.thumb.png.65be143415de773eea2afc1a70ff1e21.png

Second screen, March 25, 2018: Bitcoin reached the 20k$ and started to falling down, and alts with him. At this moment if you held from the January you would be:

-55% on ETH. -50% on BTC. -81% on XRP (lol) and -64.5% on BCH. So far bitcoin is the best.

image.thumb.png.0523b06966ec406af5059798d840b686.png

And now the latest, third screen, July 06.2019: Bitcoin is slowly getting back after the drop to $3.5k. But the alts, alts seems to be even lower then when the BTC was at 8.5k.

So if you held your 4 coins since the January 7 2018, you would be:

-31% on BTC (not that bad). -75% on ETH. -89% on XRP. And -86% on BCH.

image.thumb.png.73e8654d10e26bee41544e2fb06646b5.png

So basically what I'm saying is that in long terms as you can see, bitcoin go up and down as it always does, but alts seems to lose you a lot more % then bitcoin.

If bitcoin reaches $20k in the future, my call for ETH is around $1k at max, and remember, it was over $2.5k last time when BTC was at ATH.

All data from snapshots of coinmarketcap.

I could not keep the coins because I am investing in other things, I hope to save some from this month on. I believe we are approaching a new world monetary phase, and saving money now would be a great option.

@MateuszHDHR1 of course its the most important one, they all raise if it raise, and its was proven in latest years, no coin stay at a price after BTC was at its lowest

15 minutes ago, JohnTravel said:

I could not keep the coins because I am investing in other things, I hope to save some from this month on. I believe we are approaching a new world monetary phase, and saving money now would be a great option.

i agree with you, and since facebook will lunch Libra coin (LBR) it will boost the crypto currency community, we will have lot of new hodler and investors, and sadly new scamming sites :(  , but it will be fine i wish 

if your prediction is correct ... then now is the right moment for the HOLD coin ETH ..

but that will be difficult, considering the stakes in primedice and stake continue to increase as well as various challenges ...

If only I had enough capital, then I would not hesitate to buy Etherum and Bitcoin from now on ...

the problem remains financial ... huff ... 🤔 🤔
fate and destiny are sometimes not predictable and cannot be avoided

My Opinion is to never put all your eggs in the same basket, We all know that BTC is the King of crytpo currencies. However , i think it's always better to diversify your portofolio , many other coins has a big potential of rising like ETH, BCH and LTC.

Btc will hit the second buttom by end of the year before it go the new highs at 100 000$...im waiting for the next dip lmao..

Bitcoin may be the safest option in CMC. As it has the most total trading volume, there are many most holders. But it can be reduced by 50% and recovered quickly. But it cannot increase many times because the price is too high, which is a big obstacle.