xlwinner

Dice seed patterns

I have the feeling that all seeds has is patterns, is just me? Or you have the same feeling?

Sometimes i put the numbers in an excell and i find that patterns. What you guys use?

1 hour ago, xlwinner said:

I have the feeling that all seeds has is patterns, is just me? Or you have the same feeling?

Sometimes i put the numbers in an excell and i find that patterns. What you guys use?

talking about seeds ... I'm sure every number we roll comes from the seeds we choose randomly ... from that seed, the numbers that we roll are popping up ...

Unfortunately there is no one who knows for sure the pattern of seed calculation ... so ... we cannot predict when the 99.99 or 00.00 number comes out I bet we ... does the number appear on payout 9900x or on another payout? we don't know that ...

and no software has yet to calculate the seeds ...

I do not know, I'm still thinking and thinking about it. There are days that everything seems random, there are days it seems like everything comes next, and there are days when no pattern is common or something is very abnormal and unusual.

I don't really understand the pattern that I know the bigger we target payout, the more difficult it is to get it, and if we continue to use high payout, the longer it will be, the long red.

All seeds are random, and you get new seeds when you reset seeds. I think every seed has a connection and what it does is the same, but I don't know what it is!

Yes, all seeds has a pattern. And the next roll on your seed has already been known at the Primedice HQ. But they won't manipulate with it. All seeds are unique and their calculations are not known to anyone in the world. Meaning, the formula in using to get the next roll is not known to anybody. It is said that, Your nonce, Your unhashed seed and one other thing (which I can't get now) is used to calculate the next rolls, and Eddie already knows the random number your seed is going to pick next!

So every seed has its own pattern and how they keep flying out. Different pattern, different random number. 

PS:The explanation I gave up there was explained to all forum members by Eddie himself. So it is not just fallacy that I am saying up there.