Msneringa

Hello I’m Miss Neringa

Posted (edited)

Hey my name is Neringa. I’m from Lithuania and I been playing primedice since the start of it. I’m not very active on the chat but I might be if I find new friends 🥰😻😍

Edited by Msneringa

49 minutes ago, Msneringa said:

Hey my name is Neringa. I’m from Lithuania and I been playing primedice since the start of it. I’m not very active on the chat but I might be if I find new friends 🥰😻 😍

hi neringa ... my name is zulfan ... nice to meet you ... good luck with you my friend ...
and have a nice day

Am I the only one who read it as "Hello I'm Miss Nigeria" 😂😂

Hey @Msneringa

Welcome to Primedice and it's forum. This community is a lovely one. I'm sure you'll find some friends and many female ones too :D

The live support is often quick in responding and if you'd like to discuss with us gamblers too you can always post them here :)

See you around Miss Nigeria :P Good luck!

hey miss neringa, and welcome to the most amazing comunity, making friends in primedice is not that hard, you can find many kind players that can help with almost everything, welcome again and bestof luck :) 

( i suggest you to change your red hair color to green, cuz it will bring you more red bets :D ) kidding :) 

There are so many friendly people on chat just dont hesitate to type a word and enter 

you can count on me, welcome to primedice and hope to see you soon on main chat  :)

I saw the topic and i red  " I am Miss Nigeria!" ))    Hello Neringa! Have a nice time here, glad to aprecciate you! We are wery kind here and open for any conversations!

On 16/07/2019 at 09:05, ezohomeecho said:

I saw the topic and i red  " I am Miss Nigeria!" ))    Hello Neringa! Have a nice time here, glad to aprecciate you! We are wery kind here and open for any conversations!

Haha I actually read it as Miss Migeria at first as well...