MateuszHDHR1

Primedice Multi-Betting Feature!

Let's make dice great again.

We all love automated betting, why don't upgrade it a bit? It would be awesome if we could see that feature in future.

A multi-betting, when you could do an automated settings, to play with the exact pattern. This is how it might look like:

image.thumb.png.081113d0411d5b7791007873a2046f02.png

And we see here, it's 200 sat bet and 132000 satoshi if win, how so?

This would go like the reverse martingale, kind of.

For this setting the play would look like this:

It goes 200 satoshi on 2x, if lose reset, if win, it goes 400 satothi (as it just won 2x) on 2x again, if win, it goes 800 satoshi 3x, and then if won it tries 2400 satoshi on 55x.

It could go till it hits or without stopping.

For now on all we can is set up reverse martingale without even an option to stop after X wins.

In this mode you could set up various payouts to go with, alot of ur beloved 'strategies' to play with and so on.

So, what do you guys think?

I would like additional multi betting features, but at the same time, I think most of us who are focused on using strategies, use Seuntjie's dicebot to do the betting for us. It is just so much more convenient.

59 minutes ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Let's make dice great again.

We all love automated betting, why don't upgrade it a bit? It would be awesome if we could see that feature in future.

A multi-betting, when you could do an automated settings, to play with the exact pattern. This is how it might look like:

image.thumb.png.081113d0411d5b7791007873a2046f02.png

And we see here, it's 200 sat bet and 132000 satoshi if win, how so?

This would go like the reverse martingale, kind of.

For this setting the play would look like this:

It goes 200 satoshi on 2x, if lose reset, if win, it goes 400 satothi (as it just won 2x) on 2x again, if win, it goes 800 satoshi 3x, and then if won it tries 2400 satoshi on 55x.

It could go till it hits or without stopping.

For now on all we can is set up reverse martingale without even an option to stop after X wins.

In this mode you could set up various payouts to go with, alot of ur beloved 'strategies' to play with and so on.

So, what do you guys think?

wow ... quite a trick ... but at least we also have to have a fairly large capital ... like 0.01 btc or at least 0.005 btc...

because in my opinion this is indeed a trick or even a playful pattern that can be said to MAKE a victory in a fairly fast time ..

it's just that not everyone has a large enough capital, isn't it ???

but yes ... thank you for sharing ... it seems like I have to try it ...

your idea is quite brilliant, my friend ... 🥰 🥰
good luck with you

its great idea but its not good for PrimeDice , but they can do something like this , they can use it like hit 2 nuumber at same but x3 the amount you put or something like that so you will be able to hit 99.98 and 0.02 ... ate the same time