Jump to content
JohnTravel

Do you believe that it is possible to live with earned in casino?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

In my life online casinos have I noticed that many people question whether it is possible to live on the income earned in casinos?

Well this is my case, there are months that I earn little, months that I earn reasonable and months that I gain enough. And of course I already lost a lot, but not more than I won in the month, that is, even with the loss my result was still positive at the end of the month!

I believe that discipline and self-control are key to winning, whether the value is small, medium or large! So, my answer is yes, it is possible to live without working out playing only in casino!

Of course, everything is related to luck, timing, emotional balance, family, place of play, total money involved, the gameplay methodology used with payout, and another set of rules involved. In fact there is a post from me here in the primedice informing about the rules that I use to play and that for many times has made me win. Worth a look.

I also noticed that there are a lot of professional casino players who make this their way of life and get a lot of dividends. It is worth mentioning that this is a minority of people who win because many players sin in the requirement of self-control and discipline mentioned above!

One point that needs to be highlighted in this is all mentioned in this post: "If you are losing too much time it is a sign that you are making too much mistakes or making the same mistake repeatedly."

And you, do you believe that it is possible to live on the income earned in casinos?

Edited by JohnTravel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Possible? Yes.

Probable? No.

It's not the best idea spending the time for a full time job on a negative EV proposition.

But of course there are people who believe the earth is flat so I'm not surprised any more at what other people think. I just hope they don't ruin themselves or something if things don't work out.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)
19 minutes ago, JohnTravel said:

I believe that discipline and self-control are key to winning, whether the value is small, medium or large! So, my answer is yes, it is possible to live without working out playing only in casino!

Bullshit as it finest.

Do you wanna cheat math with discipline and self-control?

Basically what you are saying is that you can use ur self-control to actually control the outcomes of the casinos games. That's impressive then.

You can't make monthly salaries to live with thanks to casino, although you can HAVE LUCK and win enough money to live with it. No self-control or discipline needed for that.

Edited by MateuszHDHR1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, it is quite possible, but if you have a starting capital. Without starting money it is difficult to play anything and even more so to earn. Professional players only earn it because they know how to do it wisely.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
26 minutes ago, williamsh said:

I don't know anyone who makes enough money (and consistently) from online gambling to support themselves, or their family. If they do I would really love to know how they do it.

I've been able to do this. But I have other alternatives, I do not depend solely on that to live. However, I have been blessed and managed to win. It all depends on how much you spend, the lifestyle you live in and what you plan and crave.

If you live a high standard of living, you will have to earn more to sustain it. If you are poor, you know you do not need much to live. It's all a matter of what is really needed and what we need to live. Well here at home we think so.

27 minutes ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

Bullshit as it finest.

Do you wanna cheat math with discipline and self-control?

Basically what you are saying is that you can use ur self-control to actually control the outcomes of the casinos games. That's impressive then.

You can't make monthly salaries to live with thanks to casino, although you can HAVE LUCK and win enough money to live with it. No self-control or discipline needed for that.

That's not what I said, I know I have to have luck, money, and know how to play, besides having a good strategy!

I watched people win 2btc in a day or so and minutes later they lost everything. I've seen others win 500k or less and lose everything. Were they unlucky or did they lose self-control or did they not set a goal or discipline? That's what I said when I talked about it.

I know perfectly well that the game is mathematics and analysis, besides of course the luck that has to be present. If you have a pattern of wins in the month that are greater than your losses, you will win, otherwise it is only a rich man who has money, enters wins a day and loses many days. Or it's a poor man who walks in, wins one day and loses the other day.

Now maintaining the winning pattern requires discipline, self-control, the casino is based not only on luck but rather on these two themes. That's what I believe. I can have the best strategies and luck until I get 1btc in a day, but if I make a mistake and lose control in a single bet, I lose my self-control and my game discipline and the result will be failure.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

i wouldnt count on it as it is not a predictable source of income... one day᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ you will have it and other ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎days or months you will not... not a way to raise a family imo... family needs to count on the provider/and/or each-other.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

do you mean making gambling work?

I think gambling cannot be used as work because gambling is about luck and strategy. but I myself cannot forbid someone to stop because many people gamble like I am just looking for fun and looking for gifts. if you want to make gambling as a job I think it's very reckless, because if you lose and capital to play there is no doubt confused, then the deposit loses again. I suggest gambling as entertainment and looking for other, more definite jobs.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Eminx3 said:

i wouldnt count on it as it is not a predictable source of income... one day᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ you will have it and other ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎days or months you will not... not a way to raise a family imo... family needs to count on the provider/and/or each-other.

You can not just depend on gambler's life, if one hour fails, you have to have another alternative, another support.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, JohnTravel said:

I've been able to do this. But I have other alternatives, I do not depend solely on that to live. However, I have been blessed and managed to win. It all depends on how much you spend, the lifestyle you live in and what you plan and crave.

I just can't wrap my brain around how you are able to make consistent income from an online casino where the odds are mathematically stacked against you. How do you do it?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, williamsh said:

I just can't wrap my brain around how you are able to make consistent income from an online casino where the odds are mathematically stacked against you. How do you do it?

You cannot. Simple, he just got some luck, there is no mathematical proof that you can make constant wins. Unless you know unhashed the seed and now the future outcomes, but I don't think they are more hufflepuffs here. 

 

36 minutes ago, JohnTravel said:

That's not what I said, I know I have to have luck, money, and know how to play, besides having a good strategy!

There is no 'how to play' in gambling. The only way is to click Roll Dice. The rest is luck.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

You cannot. Simple, he just got some luck, there is no mathematical proof that you can make constant wins. Unless you know unhashed the seed and now the future outcomes, but I don't think they are more hufflepuffs here. 

 

There is no 'how to play' in gambling. The only way is to click Roll Dice. The rest is luck.

This is that what you believe and think, not for me. But, thanks for your opinion and informations. Cheers!!! Best luck for you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, JohnTravel said:

In my life online casinos have I noticed that many people question whether it is possible to live on the income earned in casinos?

Well this is my case, there are months that I earn little, months that I earn reasonable and months that I gain enough. And of course I already lost a lot, but not more than I won in the month, that is, even with the loss my result was still positive at the end of the month!

I believe that discipline and self-control are key to winning, whether the value is small, medium or large! So, my answer is yes, it is possible to live without working out playing only in casino!

I also noticed that there are a lot of professional casino players who make this their way of life and get a lot of dividends. It is worth mentioning that this is a minority of people who win because many players sin in the requirement of self-control and discipline mentioned above!

And you, do you believe that it is possible to live on the income earned in casinos?

well ... I am sure of that ... because I am also like that ... making money from casinos / gambling for daily living expenses even though I have a permanent job in the real world, still my income from the casino is still more if compared to the monthly salary that I earn from my regular job ...

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MateuszHDHR1 said:

You cannot. Simple, he just got some luck, there is no mathematical proof that you can make constant wins. Unless you know unhashed the seed and now the future outcomes, but I don't think they are more hufflepuffs here. 

 

That is what I thought too. The only people who are able to make constant profit from gambling (and gambling alone) are those who cheat (e.g. counting cards in blackjack, or hacking the server seed, like Hufflepuff did). Mathematically, long term profits are extremely unlikely, if not impossible.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I believe you can definitely do it. But you need a good bank account to risk it. Dunno his name, but there was that one guy that won a poker tournament, got a shit load of money and now lives off it and plays poker online and making more. 

If you got can afford to lose, then you can catch the big wins.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/07/2019 at 18:07, CaptainLorca said:

I believe you can definitely do it. But you need a good bank account to risk it. Dunno his name, but there was that one guy that won a poker tournament, got a shit load of money and now lives off it and plays poker online and making more. 

If you got can afford to lose, then you can catch the big wins.

Exactly this, I believe that in order to risk and to conquer large amounts, we must have an amount to always be able to cover the loss with slack, so as not to be worried and in danger.

Today I use a new tactic, if I'm going to get in the danger, it's to go with everything, because I know I can lose.

On the other hand, if you live in danger you risk losing, then you better risk knowing that that particular amount of money will be burned and you will not need it. If I have a quantity of coins, I will spend 1% to burn at high risk.

If lost, the loss was minimal. If winning the chance is good. Thanks for sharing your ideas and experiences. Cheers!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's very possible and it is also very not possible. It depends on how you see things , and how you able to manage yourself when gambling. For the past 3 weeks now, I have been living on casino money, but that doesn't guarantee that I will have to cash out the following week.

Or the week coming fast. It just depends on our I am ready to risk and how I am ready to try my luck and if that luck is beside me.

It depends on so many factors. But how to roll and how to maintain your stand and how luck comes fast at you is a very very big factor.

But it is possible to live on casino money. Very possible. But not all weeks are always green. Sometimes you live on reds.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/07/2019 at 14:17, nolep said:

do you mean making gambling work?

I think gambling cannot be used as work because gambling is about luck and strategy. but I myself cannot forbid someone to stop because many people gamble like I am just looking for fun and looking for gifts. if you want to make gambling as a job I think it's very reckless, because if you lose and capital to play there is no doubt confused, then the deposit loses again. I suggest gambling as entertainment and looking for other, more definite jobs.

Thanks for your answer!

Yes of course this is very hard, crazy, risk and powerfull damage play in casinos! I have a job of my own, but I confess, I spend a lot more time playing and making money in casinos than in other jobs, hobbies, jobs and activities that can give me a financial return.

I am accustomed to seeing people lose, they have their minds set on accepting defeats and getting used to defeats, and the worst thing is that it is impossible to win in casinos and that life is too hard and that luck is only for rich, but this It is a mistake.

Many of the rich people I've seen play poorly, they're famous because they've only won a few times but because of the high capital they have, other than that they're the same as most bad gamblers who only have money and can not maintain a winning consistency.

Not unwise, while my friend works monthly heavy to earn 2000 dollars I earn it in a day or a week or in the month playing, close to my family. Of course you have days that you earn more, other days you earn less and a month you earn well, another earns a little less, the important thing is to keep up with victories, no matter if you earn little today, earn a little for 30 days, get accustomed not to lose and after that you will tell me whether or not to live with casinos. Detahe I do not only play here, I play in many casinos. You really can live with casinos, especially if you make savings, do not spend much, live well, but do not waste money.

Now I ask you is it is not unwise to work 8 hours a day, be a slave to bosses who sometimes know less than you, or work with people who do not love what they do and who do the bad work and sometimes you have to fix the wrong work they did. Hours this is foolhardy. Gambler is risk, I am aware of this, life is a risk too, at risk from all sides. Sometimes I do not risk and I lose a lot, and so it goes.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Posted (edited)

Casino can be used wisely, only as an additional dahod to paycheck, but need to be experience and mental balance. Use as the main daod? I doubt there are such people. In Prime need play on not big investments. This is primarily a game, not a job.

Edited by PIPOS

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 06/07/2019 at 00:25, JohnTravel said:

Do you believe that it is possible to live on the income earned in casinos?

In my opinion it's hard to trust your daily needs in gambling. In gambling there is always losing. But I know someone in real life that living with it. He earns everything by just playing in casino. I don't know how he does it. But for me it's hard.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/07/2019 at 09:54, Chikou1306 said:

only few people can, those who can make big profits, the others make the owners live instead by losing big amounts :D 

1 hour ago, Han2x said:

In my opinion it's hard to trust your daily needs in gambling. In gambling there is always losing. But I know someone in real life that living with it. He earns everything by just playing in casino. I don't know how he does it. But for me it's hard.

 

yeah i mean technically it is possible, but᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ id say its for sure not probable, as in odds are not gonna be in your favor =/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
23 hours ago, Bimfo said:

It's very possible and it is also very not possible. It depends on how you see things , and how you able to manage yourself when gambling. For the past 3 weeks now, I have been living on casino money, but that doesn't guarantee that I will have to cash out the following week.

Or the week coming fast. It just depends on our I am ready to risk and how I am ready to try my luck and if that luck is beside me.

It depends on so many factors. But how to roll and how to maintain your stand and how luck comes fast at you is a very very big factor.

But it is possible to live on casino money. Very possible. But not all weeks are always green. Sometimes you live on reds.

Yes, that's why the question always comes up, how to overcome the adversity of losing all money? Only with a plan and with rules, without this I do not believe that people escape defeat and worse still the consequence of not having after money to play.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×