Swakto

Hunting pay out....

Have u tried tried hunt a pay out but after days u realized to stop and when u bet on another pay out what u hunt boom hit......

Well im on it ive been hunting 9900x and after 10 days hunting ive realized to stop so i change to 1.2x and den suddenlly 99.99 come i said to myself fuck y would i stop....... 

So now if i want to hunt again i think i will never stop until i hit it.. lol 😂😂😂

I had a situation like this, had a screenshot somewhere but it's probably lost now, I was hunting 9900x with 10k ltc bet (that would give me 1ltc if win). And I did like 100-200 bets, and I lost all ltc I had expect for a tiny 1500 litoshi or something, so normally I went for that too, and BOOM it hit... after all I got that .15ltc but still what are the chances to literally have the roll after u HAD to reduce the bet xD

that often happens to me. I often use 990x payout. and sometimes if it's too long and I see a lot of roll going through, I will stop the game and continue with another payout, and it turns out that only a few roll numbers I need to hit 990x come out. there I feel annoyed, but what can I do, everything has happened

This, unfortunately, I also often watched. And I always told myself why I left. But as soon as you are not going to stop, all your balance goes away without catching the multiplier you need.

That is just the thing, you never know when the payout you are hunting for will come. That's why I would suggest everyone who is hunting something just continue, because if you stop, you may just hit it on another payout.

It has happened and it always happens to me, but I realized something, when this happens, it is better to define a range of plays, that is, play normal in the day, and after a period of game or betting count, risk a specific payout.