Jump to content
JohnTravel

Do you ever made any accidental play and won?

Recommended Posts

Posted (edited)

Last night at the end of my casino day, I was playing on the 1.22x payout with the satoshi coin, and unfortunately I lost. I took a short break and went to the forum (here) to read the comments and interact with the community.

Then I returned to the primedice casino, and I thought, I lost 2560 satoshi in a single bet, and worse, the result was 11x, and I clicked on the max button to analyze how much I could have made using the 11x payout and realized that if I had won the move I would have a return of 25600 satoshi if I had played in the 11x payout instead of 1.22x.

bet acidental 2.png

And I switched the coin to doge, and clicked on the max button, and I thought I'd risk 55 doges in a single payout in the 1.22x payout, but I made the mistake, I did not see that the payout was in 11x, and the time I clicked on the roll dice button, I realized that I had made an accidental move. And for joy I won! And I could have won a lot more, because the result that came was 99x!

bet acidental.png

So have you ever made any accidental play and won? Cheers!

Edited by JohnTravel

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yes, I had to accidentally win. Playing in automatic mode, I decided to increase the bet by 100k and wanted to hit only once, but forgot to turn off the auto mode and until I realized what happened I had a profit of + 300k. I was just lucky, now I always check if I turned everything off before the game.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Of course, many times I forgot to zero the balance after the last session, and I click like 5/10x or something and accidently it hits green. Also made me lose a few coins when the outcome was red, that happened once or twice... :D

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I have never made a mistake into a victory. the mistakes I make always end in defeat and make my balance run out. I am now more researched in the game settings before playing. but congratulations for you John, you're lucky

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

yeah, actually long time ago, i wanted to double the bet amount and accidently hit the max button, it was 0.04 and the payout was 11x, i was shocking, i could lose everything in a single bet, but yeah it went good

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, phpkiller said:

@JohnTravel lol never in my life xDDD , i all-in by accident shit long time but i never win and thats how it should be no? xDD 

I actually did it by accident, the time I clicked I was sad because it was my last 55 doges to play, but after I saw that green running on the screen and the victory number I was happy. Minutes before, I had drawn 2200 doges, so I wondered if I had not pulled all this out and made the accident, would I really have won?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

meh its usually the other way around for me... i accidentally make mistake᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎ on bet amount and lose all balance in one round =o 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/07/2019 at 12:50, anely said:

of course .. casino is a case when just luck can help win a stake from the main bank..when making the first bet, 99x and immediately green is happiness

This may happen, but it does not always happen. So I said, it was fortunate that he appeared in the middle of a failed play that resulted in sorto, the hard is always the scare, and the funny the astonishment after winning. I smiled a little different from the other big wins of mine.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 05/07/2019 at 06:01, rembo2 said:

Yes, I had to accidentally win. Playing in automatic mode, I decided to increase the bet by 100k and wanted to hit only once, but forgot to turn off the auto mode and until I realized what happened I had a profit of + 300k. I was just lucky, now I always check if I turned everything off before the game.

I feel envious of you. Because you are a lucky person. I have never won such a large amount of money
 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

That's real luck, and as you can see, your luck rate is 1111.11%. That's real luck. I have never had that kind of luck with that kind of mistake, though I am always at the verge of it, but the balls to make those kind of mistakes are not always with me. I don't posses those kinds of balls. I wish I will make those kind of mistakes, so that my luck story on PD will be completed. Or what do you feel John?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I never made an accidental win but i made accidental loss haha! Once i maxed all my balance by mistake , it was something like 400k on 9x and you can imagine the result , red obviously, it was really a bad day for me, well shit happens :P

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
12 hours ago, Climate1994 said:

I feel envious of you. Because you are a lucky person. I have never won such a large amount of money
 

This is a great feeling, I have not yet tried to win so much money in a single move accidentally. One day I had only 800 litoshi, I had lost a lot on this day when I was starting, I was furious, I changed the payout to 9900x and I pressed the button and the result came, the sad thing was that I won almost nothing because I had put a lot amount small on the bet. This was incredible and sad at the same time.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

come to think about ᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎᠎it it has happened to me once i thought was betting 5k but did 55x instead, i won cause of a type 😃

busted soon after tho

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 07/07/2019 at 02:12, Bimfo said:

That's real luck, and as you can see, your luck rate is 1111.11%. That's real luck. I have never had that kind of luck with that kind of mistake, though I am always at the verge of it, but the balls to make those kind of mistakes are not always with me. I don't posses those kinds of balls. I wish I will make those kind of mistakes, so that my luck story on PD will be completed. Or what do you feel John?

Look, I'm going to be very sincere, I've had bets that I won much higher than that and you and others know this, but this bet was different, because I was holding these doges strongly so I did not lose them, I could not lose at that moment, but I clicked on the maximum button and you already know the story, the scare mixed with the thrill of victory, is something that we do not expect. It's different than I know I'm going to risk 500k satoshi to gain 5m satoshi. There you are waiting for the victory, but in bets surprises like this, really the feeling of awe and then you have a good laugh.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

congratulations friend, good luck always with you ..

I also felt that way ... because I felt hopeless because my coin had run out (btc), I took a short break ... left my computer, went to the fridge to get beer, because I was thirsty ...
as soon as I sit back at the computer, I don't see my fighting roll, but my eyes are fixed on the HIGH ROLL column ... when I see the average bet on HIGH ROLL uses an ether coin using payout 99x ...
unconsciously, I directed mos to change the coin bet to ether ... and made a bet at the number 0.0003xxxx (I forgot exactly what my bet was) at payout 99x. only in 3 rolls have I found the green line ... I immediately jumped for joy ... really an experience that I can't forget ..

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, @zulfandina said:

congratulations friend, good luck always with you ..

I also felt that way ... because I felt hopeless because my coin had run out (btc), I took a short break ... left my computer, went to the fridge to get beer, because I was thirsty ...
as soon as I sit back at the computer, I don't see my fighting roll, but my eyes are fixed on the HIGH ROLL column ... when I see the average bet on HIGH ROLL uses an ether coin using payout 99x ...
unconsciously, I directed mos to change the coin bet to ether ... and made a bet at the number 0.0003xxxx (I forgot exactly what my bet was) at payout 99x. only in 3 rolls have I found the green line ... I immediately jumped for joy ... really an experience that I can't forget ..

I already had a chance to risk high and realize that I did not risk not risk, but to put a high value and click without wanting I did not do it, only with these doges. His experience has gone beyond mine, involved more money. Anyway it's really a good emotion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I had multiple accidents 😂 often when i've activated the hotkeys on the website and start to type in the chatbox.
Suddenly start betting with a huge betting amount... but always lose, lol

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.

×