Hmm , well that's an interesting question! Btc can be surpassed by another coin but i'm not sure it will be in the next 2 years.  In my Opinion only Ethereum has the potential to surpass Bitcoin, or maybe BCH....

in two years? I dont think so.

Maybe in 10 years there's a chance but within two years, we would need to see a huge fall of BTC and increase of the other coin in such a short amount of time, which is doubtful.

Well, we won't know, I didn't even think of bitcoin with 15k$+ price way back 2017 when its just 1500$, and all of us in primedice are screaming because it reached 6k$, I just remembered the moment lmao! 

Ethereum and bitcoin cash(bch) could do, they have huge price as of now, maybe 5% of btc price is bch? And 3% for eth? We won't know, btc could go down, then eth and bch might take its bull run to the moon. 

I don't think any coin is valued at more than $600 at the moment, besides bitcoin of course. I don't think anything will change in the next few years to be honest. I think bitcoin will be number one for a very long time.